IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 20: So Many Babies, So Many Spirits to Crush

Bethella

Whoa. 5 kids in a 1 bed flat?! How long have they been building the house for, looks like over 2 years? I wouldn't even be on baby 5 in that scenario; I'd have been too pissed off with 4 kids in that flat and the lack of progress on the house. Or even a move to a larger place while constructing. I'd make an awful fundie wife! No "keeping sweet" from me. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 7

19 minutes ago, FrumperedCat said:

Whoa. 5 kids in a 1 bed flat?! How long have they been building the house for, looks like over 2 years? I wouldn't even be on baby 5 in that scenario; I'd have been too pissed off with 4 kids in that flat and the lack of progress on the house. Or even a move to a larger place while constructing. I'd make an awful fundie wife! No "keeping sweet" from me. 

They live on what's literally the family compound. They have the apartment/church building, the main house, and then Katie's(had been Wes and Rachel's), Martha's (was Kressants), and Andrews homes. Cleve and Lise don't live on the property that I've seen. The kids likely get to run around the other buildings or visit cousins if they need to blow off steam. 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 5

1 hour ago, fish_ca said:

Dama Gradinariu?

6 kids under 4 and 1 on the way. She had triplets. ?‍♀️

Yes, thats the one I meant! When I first read about her I was so shocked, I thought I had seen it all on here but they keep on surprising.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, CarrotCake said:

Yes, thats the one I meant! When I first read about her I was so shocked, I thought I had seen it all on here but they keep on surprising.

Exactly. I was also shocked that's way I remebered her name. And I'm really sorry for her, she is trapped in that broodmare role. Just look at her face.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Angelface said:

Where do John and Campbell live? Is it on the compound?

They're on the compound. Their house is on the road while all the others are back in the property, but they're there. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

Alyssa constantly posts pictures and videos of the kids outside. I doubt they spend a lot of time inside except for sleeping. They seem to be all over the compound most days.

• Upvote 5

On 6/8/2021 at 12:06 AM, VBOY9977 said:

I just went over my stats and they’re definitely the fastest couple, from the fundies I keep track of at least. The next fastest were Katie Morton and Alan Smith with 5 kids after 5 years and 6 months of marriage. As for 5 kids under 5, the winners are Jill and David Rodrigues with 1st and 5th being 4 years and 3 months apart.

Katelyn Whalquist (Ehlinger) had her first 5 in 4 years 9 months. Right behind Alyssa with the spacing but she started at 18. Baby Mathilda just turned 1 and no new pregnancy announcement, so they might be slowing down. 

• Upvote 6

Whitney Bates gave birth to Jayden Carl on june 7th

Edit: Zach and Whitney had previously announced the name as Jayden but today they spelled it as Jadon. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 18

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

Edit: Zach and Whitney had previously announced the name as Jayden but today they spelled it as Jadon. 

Sounds wierder to me but what do I know. I'm outside US.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

I dont particularly like the name Jayden but at least i had heard it before. Jadon sounds made up.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6

Like I said in the other thread, Jadon is a very minor person in the Bible, so Jayden is actually the made up spelling. 

• Upvote 12
  • Thank You 1

My brain reads jadon as pronounced differently than Jayden but I’m guessing they are saying it the same. 

I wonder if 45 influenced the name choice

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

They also posted that he's currently in the NICU for low oxygen levels. Zach of course is maskless. 

• Angry 1
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 7

Remember when Gil and Kelly went with a biblical name Michal and decided later on to change it. Let’s hope Zach and Whit don’t later decide to change it. Luckily I don’t think Jadon in the Bible is a character that people would look down on.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2

17 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

She may keep the current 15 month pacing, but I think the next could come sooner. They will be in that nice, air-conditioned house with room to breath in a few months. If #6 shows up by July of 2022, I will not be shocked. 

Alyssa's fertility is batshit insane. The only fundy with similar stats is probably Courtney, and she's only competitive because of the early birth with Callie, and the twins. She managed to produce her first 7 children in a 5.5 year span. 

And there's also that Clara Nollkamper, not fundie I don't think. She has 12 kids and she's about 31. There was one 2-year gap at the beginning, but since then she's had one every 12-18 months.

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Remember when Gil and Kelly went with a biblical name Michal and decided later on to change it. Let’s hope Zach and Whit don’t later decide to change it. Luckily I don’t think Jadon in the Bible is a character that people would look down on.

Don't forget that "y"s are associated with girls' names now in fundieland. Maybe someone thought it was too feminine to have a y. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

55 minutes ago, ToriAmos said:

And there's also that Clara Nollkamper, not fundie I don't think. She has 12 kids and she's about 31. There was one 2-year gap at the beginning, but since then she's had one every 12-18 months.

The Nollkampers definitely have a thread though. Fundamentalism, pregnancy addiction, it's a venn diagram.

• Upvote 6

On 6/8/2021 at 6:49 AM, Angelface said:

I really like the name, Claire Elizabeth. Not what I would have expected them to choose. I have no idea how she stays sane with so many small children. Have they moved into the new farmhouse yet or are they still in the one bedroom apartment? The level of day to day chaos is something I would find unbearable. I doubt very much that life is really the Instagram dream that she shows her followers. 

My GD now shares a name with a fundie, and 2 fundies born in the last year share my middle name (as does 1 of their grandmothers). It’s not a very popular name for a girl, so it is surprising.

• Upvote 1

2 questions!

Does Alyssa M have hospital births?

Can anyone see Clara K's insta anymore? When she went private, she blocked me! RUDE

Also, Jadon, the name and this spelling, is not my fave.

• Upvote 3

Never mind, I'm dumb and can't read apparently.

Edited by anjulibai

6 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

2 questions!

Can anyone see Clara K's insta anymore? When she went private, she blocked me! RUDE

Alyssa had her first four babies at a hospital, not sure about her new one.

Clara's insta is still active.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

2 questions!

Clara said she was going to go private and block all but family/ close friends a while back.. I can still see her page but she almost never posts anything so maybe just busy dealing with life?  lol

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, NoseyNellie said:

Clara said she was going to go private and block all but family/ close friends a while back.. I can still see her page but she almost never posts anything so maybe just busy dealing with life?  lol

She had said she was going to do that, but if you look at her most recent post she says: “Your love and prayers for our family have meant more than you could know, so I will update here periodically”. I guess she’ll show up whenever she pops out a new baby and disappear again. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 6

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic