IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 20: So Many Babies, So Many Spirits to Crush

Bethella

4 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Kennedy Morton is pregnant. 20 weeks along. Due early October. 

Oh come on!! She had no idea? I can't roll my eyes hard enough.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Kennedy Morton is pregnant. 20 weeks along. Due early October. 

Someone shared a picture of her bump - another one we knew was coming. Well, not that we didn't know without the picture, she is a Morton, after all, and heir goal in life is to collectively outbreed everybody or die trying. 

Is she still doing Beach Body? I watched a Youtube video recently that was tearing them to shreds. There is apparently an entire niche of Anti-MLM Youtubers and Beach Body & Lu La Roe are at the top of their lists for bad practices. I would imagine once she suckered in the Mortons, her family & their South Georgia tRumper friends, she really wouldn't have anyone left to recruit. 

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, fundiefan said:

Someone shared a picture of her bump - another one we knew was coming. Well, not that we didn't know without the picture, she is a Morton, after all, and heir goal in life is to collectively outbreed everybody or die trying. 

Is she still doing Beach Body? I watched a Youtube video recently that was tearing them to shreds. There is apparently an entire niche of Anti-MLM Youtubers and Beach Body & Lu La Roe are at the top of their lists for bad practices. I would imagine once she suckered in the Mortons, her family & their South Georgia tRumper friends, she really wouldn't have anyone left to recruit. 

She's really into CrossFit right now 

• Upvote 4

Christina Caldwell had Moriah Faith on the 17th. 

Spoiler

714AF10C-4B9D-4A10-A3B9-AA44023224AD.thumb.png.988bac56a8d69db489749e6eb3ee8f35.png

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 16

I have to say - Christina looks amazing. Wow!

I'll wonder if this will be their last.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, ophelia said:

Hopefully!!! 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

24 minutes ago, ophelia said:

I hope it will be. 

• I Agree 1

I don't know her usual spacing, but for some reason, I feel like she could try to squeeze another one in before closing the business for good 

• Upvote 3

She averages a baby every 3-4 years, and she's almost 42. It's possible, but I doubt it.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 3

38 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

She averages a baby every 3-4 years, and she's almost 42. It's possible, but I doubt it.

I doubt it too. Plus she finally got a girl after all those boys. She might be content with being done. 

• Upvote 5

When I was TTC I was told that at 42 a woman's chance of naturally conceiving decreases rapidly.  Always possible that she can have one more but considering that she isn't super fertile, doubtful.  

Not to mention that how old is Kendra? 22?  So in 22 years she's *only* had 9 kids. 

• Upvote 7

On 5/12/2021 at 11:38 AM, Lady Dondarrion said:

Michaela is the one fundie who deserves to have children. She loves and cares for children so much and it breaks my heart that she of all people is experiencing infertility.

No she doesn't.  None of them do.  She said on camera she was glad she was raised strict and would raise her kids that way.  We all know what strict means to these people.  No child deserves that.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 19
  • Thank You 1

19 minutes ago, RosyDaisy said:

No she doesn't.  None of them do.  She said on camera she was glad she was raised strict and would raise her kids that way.  We all know what strict means to these people.  No child deserves that.

Michael got to go to nursing school because she’s dealt with infertility. If I was a Christian, I would think it could be a blessing from god because now she can work helping people in a nursing profession. Since fundies seem to think every little thing in their lives is a blessing, you would think they would consider this is a blessing too. They say god gives you children. The fact that he refuses to give them any must say something to them. But who knows. Fundies rarely make sense to me. 

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

55 minutes ago, RosyDaisy said:

At least Michael isn't a Maxwell. Every time another Maxwell addition is announced I die a little inside.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, JMO said:

I was told that at 42 a woman's chance of naturally conceiving decreases

Fertility decreases with age but the rate of decline really starts to pick up in a woman's mid 30's. This is not to say women in their late 30's -menopause can't get pregnant without assistance from reproductive medicine - only that it becomes more and more unlikely with each year. 

• Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, Lady Dondarrion said:

At least Michael isn't a Maxwell. Every time another Maxwell addition is announced I die a little inside.

So do I. 

• Upvote 5

47 minutes ago, browngrl said:

Fertility decreases with age but the rate of decline really starts to pick up in a woman's mid 30's. This is not to say women in their late 30's -menopause can't get pregnant without assistance from reproductive medicine - only that it becomes more and more unlikely with each year. 

Definitely, but 42 was the cutoff given to me as after this it's a rapid decline instead of a slow.  

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, JMO said:

Definitely, but 42 was the cutoff given to me as after this it's a rapid decline instead of a slow.  

There aren’t many fundies who had a successful pregnancy after 42. There are some. But not a lot. Therefore I can’t help but think Christina and Jill are probably done. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6

The reason for the relatively low number of kids in 22 years may be because they didn’t start out quiverfull.? Also Christina’s accident when she was pregnant with Kendra may have been a factor. Anyway it seems like the last few have been more closely spaced so you never know with them. Hopefully this girl will be the last. 

• Upvote 9

6 hours ago, Lady Dondarrion said:

She's a Maxwell in spirit.

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 1

Anna Mieczkowski Spix had a baby boy this past weekend. They didn’t mention the exact day or his name. 

• Thank You 5

On 5/22/2021 at 6:46 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

There aren’t many fundies who had a successful pregnancy after 42. There are some. But not a lot. Therefore I can’t help but think Christina and Jill are probably done. 

Especially because Christina is 42 at this moment, with a newborn. With her normal pace she would be 44 when conceiving the next one. Even if she would be trying really hard, it would still be at least a few months before she could try again. And at that age, every month decreases your chances.

• Upvote 8

For once I would believe it if a qf family said “we are so surprised by this blessing!” ? 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

It looks like Daniel Staddon and Kathryn Neely Staddon have recently had another baby. It looks like a boy in the picture and it looks like he was born in the last 8 weeks or less. I bet his name starts with a J like his siblings.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It looks like Daniel Staddon and Kathryn Neely Staddon have recently had another baby. It looks like a boy in the picture and it looks like he was born in the last 8 weeks or less. I bet his name starts with a J like his siblings.

You are possibly right, i was just wondering if there is any chance that the baby could be Michael's and Elizabeth's!

• Upvote 2

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic