IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 20: So Many Babies, So Many Spirits to Crush

Bethella

6 hours ago, elisa said:

You are possibly right, i was just wondering if there is any chance that the baby could be Michael's and Elizabeth's!

I’m going by a family picture Esther just posted. Kathryn and Daniel were standing with their children and holding a new baby. I also saw a picture of Kathryn a few months ago that made me think she might be pregnant. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

Why is always the J theme? You just don't see fundies naming all of their dozens of kiddos with names that start with N or W!

It's weird, I tell you. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Nikedagain? said:

Why is always the J theme? You just don't see fundies naming all of their dozens of kiddos with names that start with N or W!

It's weird, I tell you. 

The Bowers had C theme for Curtis Bowers. The Swansons have a L and D theme for themselves Lana and Dwain Swanson. Rick and Cathy Dillard had a D name theme. J^^h and Anna have an M theme. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

Don’t forget David and Pris. They have a D and P theme. The Holts have K for girls and S for boys. The Lagoy family have all S names. 

• Upvote 7

Joshua and Cassidy Bontrager seem to be doing a W theme. Courtney and Chris Rogers do C names. Karissa Collins does A names (plus B middle name for girls and C middle names for boys). 

J does seem to be common, though. Carson and Carolina Bontrager seem to be doing J names. 

• Upvote 4

I just think there are a lot of common J names, especially in the Bible.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

I just think there are a lot of common J names, especially in the Bible.

My dad, his siblings, and his parents all have J names, somewhat accidentally. John, Jane, Jim, etc. -- all names that were very common at the time (and there weren't 19 of them!)

• Upvote 5

10 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

According Mieczkowski Family Instagram, baby Spix's name is Elliot

Of course he is. Probably named for Jim and Elizabeth Ellliot, given that it's one T. 

I could never use Elliot with one T, because it's such a fundie name and Jim and Elizabeth aren't good associations for me personally.

• Upvote 4

Our cat came from the shelter with the name Elliot and we kept it. Now I’m afraid people will think my cat is fundie. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 28
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Our cat came from the shelter with the name Elliot and we kept it. Now I’m afraid people will think my cat is fundie. 

Your cat asked me some really uncomfortable questions outside of a Cracker Barrel about where I was going when I die.

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 35

7 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

Your cat asked me some really uncomfortable questions outside of a Cracker Barrel about where I was going when I die.

He’s in trouble! Thank you for telling me. No treats tonight.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 19

There are a lot of biblical J names, so if they want to be biblical and do a name theme, J is a good guess: 

Joshua, Jacob/James, Jason, Joseph, John, Jesse, Jared, Jeremiah, Jason, Jemuel, Jedidiah, Josiah, Jehiah, Jeriah, Jeriel, Josiah, Joel, Jethro, Joab, Joachim, Joah, Job, Jonathan, Judah. (The Duggars could have named an additional quiver with just Biblical J names, I reckon) 

For girls: Jael, Jemima, Judith, Julia, Junia. 

There is a ton of them, particularly for males. 

• Upvote 6

IIRC, Jackson Duggar was supposed to be named Judah Benjamin, but that was changed almost at the last minute.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

Adam & Valerie Waller were due on May 21st. Anything?

Edited by Lady Dondarrion
Misspelled name
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Lady Dondarrion said:

Adam & Valerie Waller were due on May 21st. Anything?

The Muellers usually take a while to announce births. They don’t post about births right after they happen. The baby is probably here already but they just haven’t posted yet.

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

The Muellers usually take a while to announce births. They don’t post about births right after they happen. The baby is probably here already but they just haven’t posted yet.

They announced Tyler's birth 12 days after the fact. It's Day 13 for Baby Mueller (going off the due date). Maybe Adam and Valerie are more private (that's how they always seemed to me).

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Lady Dondarrion said:

They announced Tyler's birth 12 days after the fact. It's Day 13 for Baby Mueller (going off the due date). Maybe Adam and Valerie are more private (that's how they always seemed to me).

They announced the twins’ birth 4 weeks after they were born, so I guess they take longer for Adam and Valerie’s kids.

• Upvote 5

On 6/4/2021 at 1:15 PM, VBOY9977 said:

They announced the twins’ birth 4 weeks after they were born, so I guess they take longer for Adam and Valerie’s kids.

Daniel Kent Waller was born on May 31st-10 days past his due date.

Edited by Lady Dondarrion
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 12

9 hours ago, Lady Dondarrion said:

Daniel Kent Waller was born on May 31st-10 days past his due date.

Checked into the Mueller family blog after reading this and he definitely looks like he had a few extra weeks to grow!  Valerie will be 40 later this year, so hopefully no more than one more baby before their family is complete.  One of the benefits of late fundie marriage is a small(er) quiver.

• Upvote 11

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic