IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 20: So Many Babies, So Many Spirits to Crush

Bethella

1 hour ago, browngrl said:

So Chelsy wrote about her brother's wedding and in the caption of one picture she said her family was growing by TWO. I know Alison is pregnant but is anyone else? Did she mean her new SIL and Alison's baby? I am suspicious SHE is the one who is also pregnant.

What if its one of the Bontrager/Bowers couples?

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Lady Dondarrion said:

What if its one of the Bontrager/Bowers couples?

Possibly, but it would be pretty crummy of her to post about another couple’s pregnancy before they’ve announced publicly themselves. I guess it’s possible a different Bont couple announced to family and friends but not online, and just doesn’t care about who else knows. But it does seem likely that this is Chelsy’s way of getting a jump on announcing herself before the Maxwells can get it on the schedule. 

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

Sarah (Stelzl) Shultz has been married for more than two years now, and still no baby (her Instagram is public). She is in her mid-late 20s. Her family is very prominent in the IBLP circles, and the FEW conferences circles (good friend with the Staddons, the Neelys, and the Wilkeses), and she's also attended Jill Duggar's wedding. Her family's blog hasn't been active in years. Does anyone here have info?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, CatNap said:

Sarah (Stelzl) Shultz has been married for more than two years now, and still no baby (her Instagram is public). She is in her mid-late 20s. Her family is very prominent in the IBLP circles, and the FEW conferences circles (good friend with the Staddons, the Neelys, and the Wilkeses), and she's also attended Jill Duggar's wedding. Her family's blog hasn't been active in years. Does anyone here have info?

She’s had no babies and announced no pregnancies. My guess is possible infertility.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She’s had no babies and announced no pregnancies. My guess is possible infertility.

I honestly sometimes wonder if the few fundies without pregnancies/kids are even having sex correctly. I read about a doctor who literally had to explain what sex was to a couple 'trying' to get pregnant for two years (insertional intercourse). Since we all know how fundies feel about teaching sexual matters, I wouldn't be surprised if the married children figure out what to do on their own now that they must leave & cleave from their first family unit.

• Upvote 3
  • Move Along 1
  • I Agree 2

7 minutes ago, Lady Dondarrion said:

I honestly sometimes wonder if the few fundies without pregnancies/kids are even having sex correctly. I read about a doctor who literally had to explain what sex was to a couple 'trying' to get pregnant for two years (insertional intercourse). Since we all know how fundies feel about teaching sexual matters, I wouldn't be surprised if the married children figure out what to do on their own now that they must leave & cleave from their first family unit.

I think that since fundies are so obsessed with procreating, they make sure their children know how it’s done. However I do think there have to be some fundies are not ready for intercourse on their wedding night. Some of these couples go from barely touching to married in an instant. I think most people work their way up to their first intercourse over a period of time. And that could take weeks of months! So I’m not surprised when some fundies don’t have honeymoon babies. 

• Upvote 11

10 minutes ago, Lady Dondarrion said:

Sorry if this seems harsh but I don't believe in this theory. For being so prudish, their lives revolve around marriage, pregnancy and birth. I would even argue that women in those circles know more about sex before their wedding night, than most teenagers know about sex the first time they do it. They read books like "The Joy of Sex" during their engagement or on their honeymoon and it's very technical information.

And let's not forget that infertility affects 1 out of 8 couples and has nothing to do with their sex lives. It's my pet peeve when people assume Michaela and Brandon are "doing it wrong" just because she's more shy than her sisters. However I do think that some couples with little chemistry, low sex drive or extreme prudishness don't have sex very often, and that leads to fewer chances of pregnancy. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7

5 minutes ago, usedbicycle said:

Sorry if this seems harsh but I don't believe in this theory. For being so prudish, their lives revolve around marriage, pregnancy and birth. I would even argue that women in those circles know more about sex before their wedding night, than most teenagers know about sex the first time they do it. They read books like "The Joy of Sex" during their engagement or on their honeymoon and it's very technical information.

And let's not forget that infertility affects 1 out of 8 couples and has nothing to do with their sex lives. It's my pet peeve when people assume Michaela and Brandon are "doing it wrong" just because she's more shy than her sisters. However I do think that some couples with little chemistry, low sex drive or extreme prudishness don't have sex very often, and that leads to fewer chances of pregnancy. 

Michaela is the one fundie who deserves to have children. She loves and cares for children so much and it breaks my heart that she of all people is experiencing infertility.

• Upvote 3
  • Fuck You 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Confused 1
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 6
  • I Agree 1

Chelsy has no comments on her wedding post from the other day...she never has no comments for this long which makes me think people are asking and an announcement is pending.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

24 minutes ago, Dee-Dee said:

Chelsy has no comments on her wedding post from the other day...she never has no comments for this long which makes me think people are asking and an announcement is pending.

How old is baby Elliot?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Lady Dondarrion said:

How old is baby Elliot?

He was born in June last year. Her first two boys are 17 months apart so a pregnancy announcement wouldn’t be surprising. 

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, usedbicycle said:

I have never heard of any fundie maidens reading the Joy of Sex. Could you elaborate??

• Upvote 3

I don't know about Joy of Sex but at least one of the Morton couples had a fertility book on their bridal registry.

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

He was born in June last year. Her first two boys are 17 months apart so a pregnancy announcement wouldn’t be surprising. 

I'm glad she's starting to space out a little more. I know she's only had two kids but still, two kids in 17 months is *woof*

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, WannabeHistorian said:

I'm glad she's starting to space out a little more. I know she's only had two kids but still, two kids in 17 months is *woof*

We don’t really know if Chelsy is spacing her kids out more. If she is in fact pregnant and announces soon she could easily be due in October or November, so 16-17 months apart as well. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

Just now, VBOY9977 said:

We don’t really know if Chelsy is spacing her kids out more. If she is in fact pregnant and announces another pregnancy soon she could easily be due in October or November, so 16-17 months apart as well. 

Ah, you're right. I'm too tired to math apparently. 

• Upvote 6

12 hours ago, Dee-Dee said:

The comments are back, the announcement is coming....

• Upvote 4

Sadie Robertson Huff had her baby girl on May 11th.  Her name is Honey.  Pictures are up on Sadie's Instagram 

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

The comments are back, the announcement is coming....

And here it is...?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 8

She's due late September, 15 months after Elliot, and she's 20 weeks along. Should be easy to get the due date, but I am too lazy right now.

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

She's due late September, 15 months after Elliot, and she's 20 weeks along. Should be easy to get the due date, but I am too lazy right now.

20 weeks from today is September 30th. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 3

Kennedy Morton is pregnant. 20 weeks along. Due early October. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 5

On 5/13/2021 at 6:58 PM, justmy2cents said:

20 weeks from today is September 30th. 

Meanwhile she claims she had NO IDEA. We all guessed it weeks ago.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

3 minutes ago, JMO said:

Meanwhile she claims she had NO IDEA. We all guessed it weeks ago.

Seems unbelievable. 

My above post was referring to Chelsy Maxwell but add a week and Kennedy is due around October 7th.

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Seems unbelievable. 

My above post was referring to Chelsy Maxwell but add a week and Kennedy is due around October 7th.

? it's hard to keep them straight.  

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic