IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 20: So Many Babies, So Many Spirits to Crush

Bethella

11 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

It’s on our list already.

They announced they are having a girl so that might be new info.

• Thank You 3

Virginia (Keckler) Shedd gave birth to Eliza Shedd (no birth date but she was due around 28th of may). According Virginia's IG (private account)

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

Claire Elizabeth Morton was born 6lbs and some ounces to Sam and Alyssa (Campana) Morton. Alyssa posted that she was born a little early. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 10

29 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

Claire Elizabeth Morton was born 6lbs and some ounces to Sam and Alyssa (Campana) Morton. Alyssa posted that she was born a little early. 

Wow, no slowing down that baby train.

• Upvote 13

42 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

Baby was born June 6th, 15 Months after their last baby. Their oldest kid is 4 years and 6 months. They’ve also been married for 5 years and 3 months. They’re probably the fastest fundie couple at reproducing. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 13
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 5
  • Thank You 2

13 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Baby was born June 6th, 15 Months after their last baby. Their oldest kid is 4 years and 6 months. They’ve also been married for 5 years and 3 months. They’re probably the fastest fundie couple at reproducing. 

Her poor, poor uterus ?

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 9

25 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

I just went over my stats and they’re definitely the fastest couple, from the fundies I keep track of at least. The next fastest were Katie Morton and Alan Smith with 5 kids after 5 years and 6 months of marriage. As for 5 kids under 5, the winners are Jill and David Rodrigues with 1st and 5th being 4 years and 3 months apart.

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 18

Color me surprised! Shocked! Never, ever would have guessed Alyssa & Sam Morton made another baby. Totally not something one would think of for them. :teasing-binkybaby:

When will we start bets for #6? 2022's spawn will arrive any time between June & December. This is the longest "gap". The baby may actually have been cutting teeth by the time she was knocked up with this one. I say #6 will arrive by September 2022. :stork-baby:

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

For those who are so good at keeping track (and I thank you!), is Alyssa Morton beating out Kendra Duggar?

• Upvote 6

I really like the name, Claire Elizabeth. Not what I would have expected them to choose. I have no idea how she stays sane with so many small children. Have they moved into the new farmhouse yet or are they still in the one bedroom apartment? The level of day to day chaos is something I would find unbearable. I doubt very much that life is really the Instagram dream that she shows her followers. 

• Upvote 10

2 minutes ago, Angelface said:

I really like the name, Claire Elizabeth. Not what I would have expected them to choose. I have no idea how she stays sane with so many small children. Have they moved into the new farmhouse yet or are they still in the one bedroom apartment? The level of day to day chaos is something I would find unbearable. I doubt very much that life is really the Instagram dream that she shows her followers. 

I'm pretty sure they're still building their house so they're probably at the apartment. I actually think Claire Elizabeth totally fits the other kids' names, they all have classic names.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

29 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

For those who are so good at keeping track (and I thank you!), is Alyssa Morton beating out Kendra Duggar?

Definitely. They both had honeymoon babies , but Kendra had her first three in 2 years and 8 months (June 8th, 2018 (?) - November 2nd, 2019 - February 19th, 2021) while Alyssa had her first three in just under 2 years (December 28th, 2016 - December 31st, 2017 - December 8th, 2018)

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 14

If she keeps the 15 month spacing for 3 in a row #6 will be here in Sept 22 at the beginning of the month. Barring some sort of issue, she'll definitely pass her mother's 9.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Angelface said:

Alyssa occasionally shows the house progress. Thankfully the house is nearing the finish line. But I think it’s been a pretty long process so far. 

• Upvote 6

Fun fact: I believe this is Morton grandchild #44 ?. Maybe fun was the wrong word.

• Upvote 13
  • Confused 1
  • Rufus Bless 10
  • WTF 3

17 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Fun fact: I believe this is Morton grandchild #44 ?. Maybe fun was the wrong word.

With at least two more arriving in the next few months!

• Upvote 11

16 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Yes, it's #44, with #45 & #46 gestating (that we know of) - Adeline & Kennedy.

They will have at least half as many more - even more than that given the fertility rate of some of the younger ones along with to boys that haven't even started making babies yet. 

• Upvote 11

6 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Yes, it's #44, with #45 & #46 gestating (that we know of) - Adeline & Kennedy.

They will have at least half as many more - even more than that given the fertility rate of some of the younger ones along with to boys that haven't even started making babies yet. 

I’m very glad Katie divorced Alan but just imagine if they hadn't divorced and Martha wasn’t dealing with infertility. They would be well into the 50s by now.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4

22 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m very glad Katie divorced Alan but just imagine if they hadn't divorced and Martha wasn’t dealing with infertility. They would be well into the 50s by now.

God, can you imagine if they were still living as they had? Dirt poor, in a trailer on his family's property, 10-12 kids by now. Him pretending to be some medieval knight or whatever he was pretending on any given day while incapable of gainful employment; Katie bogged down with pregnancy after pregnancy, dirty kids everywhere, and a plastered smile on her face. What a freaking nightmare. I don't for one second think what he did is good, but in the vain of looking at what good comes of bad shit - at least she is not his broodmare anymore, her kids are clean and fed, and the youngest is almost five - she is practically "free" with no baby attached to her hip and no pregnancy. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, browngrl said:

How does Kennedy compare to Alyssa in the baby race? 

Kennedy also had a honeymoon baby, but her first two are 2 years and 1 month apart, 2nd and 3rd are 1 year and 6 months apart, 3rd and 4th will be about 1 year and 8 months apart. Definitely nowhere near Alyssa’s pace. Andrew and Kennedy got married 6 months before Alyssa and Sam and they’re expecting their 4th while Alyssa and Sam already have 5.

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1

10 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Definitely. They both had honeymoon babies , but Kendra had her first three in 2 years and 8 months (June 8th, 2018 (?) - November 2nd, 2019 - February 19th, 2021) while Alyssa had her first three in just under 2 years (December 28th, 2016 - December 31st, 2017 - December 8th, 2018)

Kendra did start earlier - Alyssa was 22, nearly 23 when she had her first. Kendra was only 19.

So Kendra has 3 years up her sleeve. BUT, Alyssa's mother had her last child at 45 years old, Christina Caldwell just had one at nearly 42. So Alyssa's fertility window may end up being the same. And her pace is insane.

• Upvote 11

She may keep the current 15 month pacing, but I think the next could come sooner. They will be in that nice, air-conditioned house with room to breath in a few months. If #6 shows up by July of 2022, I will not be shocked. 

Alyssa's fertility is batshit insane. The only fundy with similar stats is probably Courtney, and she's only competitive because of the early birth with Callie, and the twins. She managed to produce her first 7 children in a 5.5 year span. 

• Upvote 15

3 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

She may keep the current 15 month pacing, but I think the next could come sooner. They will be in that nice, air-conditioned house with room to breath in a few months. If #6 shows up by July of 2022, I will not be shocked. 

Alyssa's fertility is batshit insane. The only fundy with similar stats is probably Courtney, and she's only competitive because of the early birth with Callie, and the twins. She managed to produce her first 7 children in a 5.5 year span. 

What about that girl that got married at 17 or something and has 5 kids now at 20 (I think), she also had twins and an insane fertility.

I forgot their names..

• Upvote 6

26 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

What about that girl that got married at 17 or something and has 5 kids now at 20 (I think), she also had twins and an insane fertility.

I forgot their names..

Dama Gradinariu?

6 kids under 4 and 1 on the way. She had triplets. ?‍♀️

• Upvote 9
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 5

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic