IGNORED

Mike Lindell: Still Sleeping With a Trump Pic Under His MyPillow

Cartmann99

12 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

It would be nice if he would take the time to learn how cases end up being heard before the Supreme Court. :doh:

Sadly, I don't think his addled mind can retain any information of value.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

19 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

It would be nice if he would take the time to learn how cases end up being heard before the Supreme Court. :doh:

Yeah it would be nice if the MeinPillow guy took a civics refresher.  Especially on what  cases the Supreme Court has original jurisdiction on.  (It doesn’t include suits by coked out extremists). 

• Upvote 7

16 hours ago, Dandruff said:

And a whopping case of chronic laryngitis.

I wonder how much money he has left? Apparently the mask making operation he opened (perfect business acumen considering his audience is… anti-mask) cost him $7 million!

• Upvote 9

4 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

I wonder how much money he has left? Apparently the mask making operation he opened (perfect business acumen considering his audience is… anti-mask) cost him $7 million!

I have a few thoughts on what might be going on:

1.  He knows he's likely to lose in court and is spending himself out vs. handing it to Dominion.

2.  He knew the mask business would be lucrative, given his buddy's approach to the pandemic and the assumption that he would win the election, but couldn't connect the dots that mask-wearers wouldn't buy anything from him.  Maybe he was hoping for a government contract?

3.  He can't or won't stfu about his "evidence" but what's the incentive?  Delays of potential bankruptcy by trying to wiggle up through the court system?  He actually believes what he's spouting?  Someone is pulling strings on him and possibly financing the shenanigans?

• Upvote 7

Mikey claims to be in charge of Trump's inaugural parade in August.

:cray-cray:

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 7
  • Thank You 2

Oh, honey...

Spoiler

Edited by Cartmann99
added second tweet
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 8

14 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Oh, honey...

Hide contents

And reading about Mr. MeinPillow's latest demands I went to check and make sure the local farm supply store is still not selling them.  No they're not selling MyPillow but they are selling MyStik lubricants.  (And of course my mind went straight into the gutter at that point).

mystik.thumb.png.db421f89ddecb7f81876f2911113ce25.png

• Upvote 5

"As soon as the cyber symposium is over, we're bringing it to the Supreme Court."

Spoiler

GIF by Giphy QA

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Great businessmen don't sit on their diapers, especially if there's already enough evidence of foul play to get a unanimous decision from the Supreme Court.  Are Trump and Lindell:

a)  Trying to build suspense?

b)  Working on turning flab into muscle so they can impress everyone at the machine destruction party?

c)  Waiting for a message from Vlad?

d)  Full of more shit than an ocean of constipated fish?

• Upvote 10

Sometimes I wonder if he's really this stupid and actually believes every idiotic thing he says, or if it's all an act to keep the base occupied and interested in Trump so they will vote for him again in the future.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Sometimes I wonder if he's really this stupid and actually believes every idiotic thing he says, or if it's all an act to keep the base occupied and interested in Trump so they will vote for him again in the future.

I think he really is stupid on some levels, but that they don't apply much to his continued noisemaking.  Trump has the attention of enough of the media/population to continue to exert influence.  It was proven during the last election that a sizable proportion of the US was willing to forgive or forget just about anything, including the likely avoidable deaths of many - some in their own families.  Future Repug candidates for office, at least for the time being, will probably need to prove they're not "enemies" of his in order to stay viable.  I expect that Lindell is receiving some sort of positive reinforcement for his efforts.

Edited by Dandruff
Clarity
  • Upvote 8

Alrighty then... :tw_grimace:

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 7

His "symposium" is scheduled for August 10-12, so be sure and mark your calendars!

Spoiler

mia farrow calendar GIF

• Haha 8

I hear fifteen million when I listen, but that's still an insane amount of money to spend...

• Upvote 6

On 7/3/2021 at 12:15 PM, Cartmann99 said:

They've both been huffing the fabric softener.  Along with every other powdery substance they could get their hands on.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

I feel for the sane residents of Sioux Falls who want nothing to do with Mikey's nonsense. :pb_sad:

Here's the whole interview

Edited by Cartmann99
  • Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 2

21 hours ago, 47of74 said:

They've both been huffing the fabric softener.  Along with every other powdery substance they could get their hands on.

Years ago, I had a job in a laundromat, and the third scariest thing I learned is that there are people who "wash" their clothes with fabric softener instead of laundry detergent. :blink:

• Upvote 6

6 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I feel for the sane residents of Sioux Falls who want nothing to do with Mikey's nonsense. :pb_sad:

Here's the whole interview

Wow.  Lindell is really crazy.  He thinks that EVERYBODY is going to be at his symposium in South Dakota in August.  He's asking for all media outlets, "all the journalists", Secretaries of State, senators, governors, congressmen, and all elected officials to come.  He's booked over a thousand rooms to accommodate the huge crowd.  (Public doesn't appear to be invited.)  He's acting as if he has packet captures of all of the votes.  That's so impossible that I don't even know where to start.  He's going to have five groups of "cyber forensic people" looking at all of the packet captures.  He says it will show that Trump won by millions of votes.  He swears that he has everything "validated".  How much of that white powder is going up his nose now?

The little announcer doesn't even have a chance to talk.  The announcer's name is Brannon Howse and I wonder how desperate he must have been for a job to take this one.  Lindell barely breathes between sentences.  Lindell says they're going to have mock elections and show how the machines can be hacked.  (Bad idea, Mikey.  How do you think Trump won in 2016?)

He think China (and other countries) hacked the vote.  Now he says that Trump won by ten million votes.  He says that he will take all the info to the Supreme Court and they will "vote 9-0" to overturn the election.  As has been said here before, that's not how it works, Mike.

He's mad that they considered outlawing fireworks in his area for the 4th of July.  Doesn't he understand the fire hazards right now?

He says, "Wouldn't it be wonderful if Mark Zuckerbuck came and Jack Dorsey?  And Mr. Google?"  (Zuckerbuck?)

He thinks that by this time next year everything will be different.  Everyone will be united and realize that this is "one country under God" and they'll be going after the teachers' unions and lawyers and "ambulance chasers and all the other stuff that's wrong".  Everything will be great because Trump will be making great political decisions.

At the end, he talks about "The Lindell Recovery Network.org" for addicts.  

He's also set up "The Lindell Legal Offense Fund" to "help with the symposium".  (I think it's suspicious that he's asking for donations to something about legal stuff.  Is he worried about the Dominion lawsuits?)

Thankfully, the sounds cuts out on the last few minutes.

I'm still stunned that he has something called "Lindell TV".

• Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 1

• Alisamer locked this topic