• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cartmann99

• 47of74

• onekidanddone

• GreyhoundFan

GreyhoundFan

I assumed he had one of those personalized pillowcases that he hauls around with him. You know one of Trump and him, just like Anna Duggar did when she was courting Joshley.

• Haha 10
  • Love 1
onekidanddone
3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I assumed he had one of those personalized pillowcases that he hauls around with him. You know one of Trump and him, just like Anna Duggar did when she was courting Joshley.

A Joshely pillowcase? 🤢 

• Eyeroll 2
Cartmann99
6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.thumb.png.2298615f23eec8ffae4075b721ee3fab.png

:hand:

• Disgust 11
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 1
GreyhoundFan
12 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

A Joshely pillowcase? 🤢 

I tried to find a picture online, but was unsuccessful. If you watch the episode where Josh proposes, she shows off the pillowcase. I needed a case of Maalox upon seeing that.

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 1
smittykins

Didn’t it say something like “Joshy’s Girl”?

• I Agree 1
thoughtful

I am definitely not a Duggar expert, but I have a vague memory that the pillowcase was a picture, and "Joshy's girl" was on a purse.

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
Cartmann99

Dominion has filed their lawsuit against Lindell:

I want Smartmatic to sue him too, because SmartDomPillow has quite the ring to it.  :teasing-whipyellow:

• Upvote 10
fraurosena
3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Dominion has filed their lawsuit against Lindell:

I want Smartmatic to sue him too, because SmartDomPillow has quite the ring to it.  :teasing-whipyellow:

What?!  :pb_eek:

"MyPillow's defamatory marketing campaign [...] has increased MyPillow sales by 30-40%"

I guess the old adage is true then. A fool and his money really are soon parted.

• Upvote 8
HerNameIsBuffy
1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

"MyPillow's defamatory marketing campaign [...] has increased MyPillow sales by 30-40%"

There is some country singer who was let go from his label recently for saying the N word.  After this his album sales shot up over 1000%.  Hate is very profitable these days.

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thank You 1
Cartmann99

• Thank You 8
Cartmann99

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 4
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 4
fraurosena
15 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

How fitting that the two oval shapes look like buttocks pooping...

(Sorry, but my inner twelve-year-old couldn't help herself here.) 

• Haha 13
thoughtful
1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

How fitting that the two oval shapes look like buttocks pooping...

(Sorry, but my inner twelve-year-old couldn't help herself here.) 

My first thought was dangling testicles.

• Haha 9
  • I Agree 2
Cartmann99

He really needs to quit smoking those pillows he sells.

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 4
  • I Agree 2
fraurosena
6 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

He really needs to quit smoking those pillows he sells.

"Coverage in the spirit of faith"  :pb_lol:

• Haha 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1
47of74

The thread title just caused a question to pop in my head. And I apologize for the mental images this causes. 

But do you all suppose the OFM pic the MeinPillow guy keeps under his pillow is a dic pic?  Wouldn’t surprise me. 

• Upvote 1
47of74

The MeinPillow Guy must be back on the rock these days.

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has urged "criminals" involved in a massive voter fraud conspiracy to contact him for help in arranging reduced prison sentences.

Lindell, a proponent of the baseless theory that the 2020 presidential was "stolen" from former President Donald Trump, made the remarks during an appearance on The Charlie Kirk Show podcast that was released on Friday. Lindell promised that a flood of evidence validating the theory would soon emerge, while offering to help cut deals similar to "the old mafia days" for those involved in the purported plot.

"There will be a big surprise of evidence," Lindell said. "There's going to be whistleblowers. There's going to be people that work within organizations that are going to come forward so that they don't get longer prison sentences. I will tell everyone out there right now: If you want to reach out to me, you probably should if you're one of the criminals, because maybe you can work out a deal. So you don't get, you know, the longest sentences."

"It's kind of like the old, back to the old mafia days," continued Lindell. "This is going to be so broad, and just explode. And this isn't just who did it, this is people that gonna say they did it, they were part of it. Whistleblowers, law enforcement, we're going to have it all."

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 9
  • WTF 3
GreyhoundFan

Guess who is planning to start another social media site?

image.png.84e3d45161a6e89342881e0904a400bb.png

I'm guessing he won't be accepting of progressive views on "his" site.

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Thank You 1
onekidanddone
38 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

We can all join and see how fast we get banned

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 6
Cartmann99
2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Is he going to call it MyPillowTalk?

• Haha 12
  • Love 1
thoughtful
58 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

I'd write a parody, but it probably works just as it is (well, if you think of Trump as "the boy" Lindell is looking for).

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5
apple1

I thought Parler was brought back, although the details of whatever I thought I skim-read escape me now. Something wrong with Parler as far a Lindell is concerned?

• Upvote 1
Dandruff
3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

How about "Shitter"?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
47of74
12 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Or MeinPillowTalk? 

And good luck finding a provider to host yer site Mr. MeinPillow and provide storage space. Especially since you’re a lawsuit magnet. 

• Upvote 8