IGNORED

Mike Lindell: Still Sleeping With a Trump Pic Under His MyPillow

Cartmann99

Oooh, I loved Johnny in "Airplane":

• I Agree 6

I think "attacked" really means "not up to the task" because neither Pillowman nor his flunkies have the first clue about anything tech related, and they likely have a hard time finding competent people willing to listen to their stupidity. 

I suspect a roundup of the "cyber symposium" will be something along the lines of "delusional man gathers other delusional people together, they prove they are clueless and nothing else."

All of their "cyber guys" are likely either wannabe hackers, delusional conspiracists, or people laughing behind their backs while they pocket whatever money they can get from this guy. 

• I Agree 13

LindellTV.com is back up now, but all they are showing are ads for Mikey's products.

They are back up now and praying.

• Thank You 7

South Dakota reporter who is covering the event.

• Thank You 6

Mikey's ranting about the media again. He's livid that Fox broke up with him.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oooh, I loved Johnny in "Airplane":

TO THE TOWER! TO THE TOWER! RAPUNZEL!

Airplane is intentionally comedy gold.  My Pillow Guy is unintentionally comedy gold.  Thanks to all of you for keeping me laughing!

• Upvote 8

They're never going to get through the election data for half the nation today, because Mikey and company will not stop airing their grievances. :teasing-blah:

Edited by Cartmann99
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

"Experts joining the symposium will be seeing the data for the first time. There will be a Cyber Team Lead to assist them in analyzing the data" is def not the hot take they think it is.  

Also, it appears that they limited the number of participants at the event to promote social distancing...hahahahahahahahahahha

• Haha 5

How to say "I'm totally f**king flying on meth and may never sleep again" without actually saying..."I'm snorting/injecting/smoking meth"

Not even 30 MyPillows will help this guy come down for a snooze. 

TBH, it's only going to get crazier from here on out, so there's that. 

Has anyone reported back from the mock election booth?  Or does one go in and never come out? 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

He's not going to eat, and he's going to stay on stage for 72 hours? Really? Did he borrow some of his orange overlord's diapers?

I had two other thoughts about that:

1) he's got to stay on stage and bloviate the whole time, filibuster-style, to hide the fact that absolutely nothing of any substance is going on at all in the "cyber breakout rooms" and all the information found there contradicts what he says happened.

or 

2) this is going to end up on a list of live-broadcast deaths, because staying up for 72 hours with no food is a bad idea for someone as already high-strung (or strung-out) as this dude.

Dude needs an intervention, a reality check, probably a shower, and a good night's sleep.

• Upvote 9

21 minutes ago, Howl said:

Has anyone reported back from the mock election booth?  Or does one go in and never come out?

Nothing on the mock election so far. Mikey lied about leaving the stage as Dr. Frank is up there alone now doing his presentation.

From earlier today:

• Thank You 4

10 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

He's not going to eat, and he's going to stay on stage for 72 hours? Really? Did he borrow some of his orange overlord's diapers?

Maybe he's hoping that people will watch to see how long he makes it?  Doubt many will stick around otherwise.

• Upvote 4

Dr. Frank is done and Mikey's ranting about how the media covered the delayed start to his shindig. He referred to the media as "enemies of our country."

• Eyeroll 4
  • Thank You 2

Mikey's ranting about the media again. :2wankers:

• Thank You 4

• Alisamer locked this topic