IGNORED

Mike Lindell: Still Sleeping With a Trump Pic Under His MyPillow

Cartmann99

48 minutes ago, Xan said:

Wow.  Lindell is really crazy.  He thinks that EVERYBODY is going to be at his symposium in South Dakota in August.  He's asking for all media outlets, "all the journalists", Secretaries of State, senators, governors, congressmen, and all elected officials to come.  He's booked over a thousand rooms to accommodate the huge crowd.  (Public doesn't appear to be invited.)  He's acting as if he has packet captures of all of the votes.  That's so impossible that I don't even know where to start.  He's going to have five groups of "cyber forensic people" looking at all of the packet captures.  He says it will show that Trump won by millions of votes.  He swears that he has everything "validated".  How much of that white powder is going up his nose now?

The little announcer doesn't even have a chance to talk.  The announcer's name is Brannon Howse and I wonder how desperate he must have been for a job to take this one.  Lindell barely breathes between sentences.  Lindell says they're going to have mock elections and show how the machines can be hacked.  (Bad idea, Mikey.  How do you think Trump won in 2016?)

He think China (and other countries) hacked the vote.  Now he says that Trump won by ten million votes.  He says that he will take all the info to the Supreme Court and they will "vote 9-0" to overturn the election.  As has been said here before, that's not how it works, Mike.

He's mad that they considered outlawing fireworks in his area for the 4th of July.  Doesn't he understand the fire hazards right now?

He says, "Wouldn't it be wonderful if Mark Zuckerbuck came and Jack Dorsey?  And Mr. Google?"  (Zuckerbuck?)

He thinks that by this time next year everything will be different.  Everyone will be united and realize that this is "one country under God" and they'll be going after the teachers' unions and lawyers and "ambulance chasers and all the other stuff that's wrong".  Everything will be great because Trump will be making great political decisions.

At the end, he talks about "The Lindell Recovery Network.org" for addicts.  

He's also set up "The Lindell Legal Offense Fund" to "help with the symposium".  (I think it's suspicious that he's asking for donations to something about legal stuff.  Is he worried about the Dominion lawsuits?)

Thankfully, the sounds cuts out on the last few minutes.

I'm still stunned that he has something called "Lindell TV".

Mikey is seriously pissed at Faux. I noticed how he kept circling back to them while he was rattling away. As for Howse, he's got his own website where you'll find stuff like this:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.7a99b3f5e7ccbcf6bec455564380704f.png

image.thumb.png.83486f2a3b2a54d7e86d1856861827a4.png

image.thumb.png.f5673d91aaada44d2fe75574c75c23eb.png

I can't technically call these doom buckets since they aren't packaged in buckets but...

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.49238f35b2fe88a7192cb0373e50f8df.png

Anyhoo...

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

8 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I feel for the sane residents of Sioux Falls who want nothing to do with Mikey's nonsense. :pb_sad:

Here's the whole interview

I just checked and according to the Sioux Falls Convention and Visitor's Bureau there are about 5,000 hotel rooms in the city limits.  I was surprised there were that many but the city has about 177,000 residents so I'm guessing that's par for the course. 

At any rate I hope the places where he booked all these rooms made Mr. MeinPillow pay in advance and aren't going to refund his ass any money if no one shows up.

• Upvote 11

48 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

At any rate I hope the places where he booked all these rooms made Mr. MeinPillow pay in advance and aren't going to refund his ass any money if no one shows up.

Aren't you going?  There's supposed to be a livestream, so we could watch you tell him to go fornicate himself. :popcorn2:

• Haha 10

What is he going to do when this “symposium “ doesn’t work ?

He is so frantic in his delusions that I would be desperately worried if I was a family member or friend that loved him. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

11 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Aren't you going?  There's supposed to be a livestream, so we could watch you tell him to go fornicate himself. :popcorn2:

Not even if you all paid me to do so.  There's not enough money on Earth for me to be anywhere near that fornicate stick Lindell.

• Upvote 5

So, we're all gonna unite and then go after all the people Mikey hates? :doh:

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

6 hours ago, Botkinetti said:

What is he going to do when this “symposium “ doesn’t work ?

I think he'll continue to do what he's doing - cast blame and dangle comeuppance.  I believe a long game is being played.  His audience should be well accustomed to noise without useful results by now and they keep turning up.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

Biden steps down, Harris takes over, and Mikey's head pops off and rolls down the street. The cause of death will be listed as the presidential order of succession, and the medical examiner will get an interesting academic paper out of it. :shrug:

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

I'm honestly surprised it took him this long to say this. :shrug:

• Upvote 7
  • Eyeroll 3

What percentage of the popular vote will Mikey say Trump won by the time of his August gathering?

• Eyeroll 10
  • Thank You 1

• 2 weeks later...

Are they going to rebroadcast each day's events during the late night hours, or will that be when we learn about the miraculous healings attributed to Trump and shown a shitload of MyPillow commercials? :think:

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 8

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

Are they going to rebroadcast each day's events during the late night hours, or will that be when we learn about the miraculous healings attributed to Trump and shown a shitload of MyPillow commercials? :think:

OMG, it's the MAGA version of the old Jerry Lewis Muscular Dystrophy telethons! Will Lindell be weeping and sweating and begging for more money, bow tie untied and shirt loosened, for the last eight hours?

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

He aims to reach one billion people?

Yeah, no dear. Nobody (with the exception of some American politics obsessed individuals on a snark board like me) even knows who Mike Lindell is, let alone what a My Pillow is. Why would 700 million people outside of the US care to watch his cyber symposium, if they don’t even know that the 2020 elections are still being debated by some delusional fools almost 9 months later even though Biden was sworn in in January?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 1

So this is where Alex Jones is at, possibly as a result of being banned on  mainstream social media platforms. 

Edited by Howl
  • Thank You 8

14 hours ago, thoughtful said:

OMG, it's the MAGA version of the old Jerry Lewis Muscular Dystrophy telethons! Will Lindell be weeping and sweating and begging for more money, bow tie untied and shirt loosened, for the last eight hours?

Things got a little weird on the third day of everybody being awake...

Spoiler

Mr Bean Dancing GIF by Working Title

• Haha 9

19 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Hated Jerry Lewis and his condescending smarmy telethons.

Some of Jerry’s ‘kids’ grew up to be adults disability rights activists calling themselves Jerry’s Orphans. They were hardly fans of the Jerry the Wanker. 

• I Agree 9

I browsed around on  Frankspeech.com to see if they'd put up an itinerary for the "cyber symposium" yet and this is what I found:

image.thumb.png.0d6f6e2d6cfa6c7b8d1b193c155f343b.png

*snorts loudly* Does anybody believe for a second that Mikey's gonna cut somebody a check? :laughing-rollingred:

Edited by Cartmann99
Rufus bless. I misspelled itinerary so badly that my computer suggested penitentiary. Sorry!
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

*snorts loudly* Does anybody believe for a second that Mikey's gonna cut somebody a check?

Yeah,  PA Lt. Gov. John Fetterman is still waiting on that million dollar check from Dan Patrick. 

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Does anybody believe for a second that Mikey's gonna cut somebody a check?

Or admit he's wrong?

• Upvote 7

10 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I browsed around on  Frankspeech.com to see if they'd put up an itinerary for the "cyber symposium" yet and this is what I found:

image.thumb.png.0d6f6e2d6cfa6c7b8d1b193c155f343b.png

*snorts loudly* Does anybody believe for a second that Mikey's gonna cut somebody a check? :laughing-rollingred:

Yeah I hope these experts don't hitch a ride on Mikey's jet because Mr. MeinPillow has a propensity to take off and leave people stranded.  As you may recall he did that to CovidKristi

• Upvote 7

If you listen carefully, you'll have to prove that the data presented isn't from the 2020 election in order to get paid. :think:

• Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 6

More about Mikey's bet:

He now has a section on his website about the symposium. This is what is currently on that page:

Spoiler

image.png.5efb1a7dfa3443711df6ae84ffd6fc62.png

Is it just me, or does that look like something from Publisher's Clearing House?

Edited by Cartmann99
  • Upvote 7

7 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

More about Mikey's bet:

He now has a section on his website about the symposium. This is what is currently on that page:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.5efb1a7dfa3443711df6ae84ffd6fc62.png

Is it just me, or does that look like something from Publisher's Clearing House?

So he's offering 5 million, but the symposium is not open to the public, and invitee only? Yeah, that doesn't sound like an empty challenge at all. :pb_rollseyes:

And, how in hell does he think that his symposium will be seen by 1 billion people if it's not. open. to. the. public? 

• Upvote 8

• Alisamer locked this topic