IGNORED

Mike Lindell: Still Sleeping With a Trump Pic Under His MyPillow

Cartmann99

Get out those microscopic violins folks 

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell said he retrofitted 75 percent of the pillow company's manufacturing line to produce cloth face masks during the pandemic, but lost about $7 million in the failed venture after the market became saturated.

"I can't give them away," Lindell said in a recent interview with the Daily Beast. "I tried to. No one wants the things anymore."

"All of a sudden, there was masks everywhere, almost as if the industry knew it was coming and waited for prices to go up," he added. "Now I probably got $7 million out of my pocket that we're just stuck with."

Gee I don’t know Mikey. Maybe no one wants to buy your overpriced junk. 

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Get out those microscopic violins folks 

Gee I don’t know Mikey. Maybe no one wants to buy your overpriced junk. 

Of course you can't even give masks away, Mikey. You listened to Trump and believed the virus was a hoax. So did your customers. Those of us who listened to science wouldn't touch your masks with a ten mile pole!

• Upvote 17

Mike Lindell Cites 'Divine Appointments,' Prophet's Words to Explain Affinity for Trump

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell believes his connection to former President Donald Trump came through "divine appointments," suggesting that he is on a mission supported by God to overturn the 2020 election results.

Forgive me, I am contractually obligated to post this in response to the above:

Spoiler

Back to Mikey's nonsense:

During a Friday speech at the Health and Freedom Conference in Tampa, Florida, the controversial businessman touted the "divine" manner he was introduced to the former president.

"Divine things started happening to me ... I was picked out of 12 people to pray with [former 2016 Republican presidential candidate and Trump's former Secretary of Housing and Urban Development] Ben Carson in a room at the National Prayer Breakfast," Lindell explained.

He remarked that "this one prophet guy, he said, 'A couple of you in this room are going to become great friends and change—and help change the course of history.'"

Lindell said that this took place when Carson was still running for president. "Anyway, these divine appointments kept happening all the way up to where I met Donald Trump in the summer of 2016." The audience began to cheer when the MyPillow CEO made this remark.

Jumping ahead in his story, Lindell said that he had a "divine appointment" on August 15, 2016 when he met Trump one-on-one. "It was just him and I," the businessman recalled.

He said he left the meeting believing Trump would be "the greatest president in history." The audience then cheered loudly.

:pb_rollseyes:

During the Friday event, Lindell again claimed that he has evidence of how votes were flipped during the 2020 election—a claim that has already been debunked by audits and hand recounts in key battleground states. The Trump loyalist said that he plans to hold a "cyber symposium" in late July that will clearly show how the election was rigged. He asserted that the Supreme Court would then overturn the election in a unanimous decision and that Trump "will be in office by this fall."

:doh:

Although Trump, Lindell and other supporters of the former president continue to claim that the 2020 election was "rigged" or "stolen," there is no evidence to corroborate this extraordinary allegation. Dozens of election challenge lawsuits filed by Trump and his allies failed in state and federal courts. Even judges appointed by Trump and other Republicans rejected the often bizarre allegations.

Meanwhile, audits and recounts in battleground states—including in places where the election was overseen by pro-Trump Republicans—have reaffirmed Biden's win. Former U.S. Attorney General William Barr, who was widely viewed as one of Trump's most loyal Cabinet officials, said in December that there was "no evidence" to corroborate the claims of widespread fraud.

Additionally, the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency at the Department of Homeland Security described the 2020 election as "the most secure in American history."

But Lindell, as well as pro-Trump attorney Sidney Powell, continues to claim the election was stolen, suggesting falsely that Trump can simply be "reinstated" as president. According to The New York Times, Trump has told associates that he believes he could be reinstated later this year. This is not legally possible and the claims of widespread fraud are baseless.

Conservative evangelical Christians—like Lindell—were a key base of support for Trump. Exit polls from the 2016 and 2020 elections showed that approximately 8 in 10 white evangelical Christians voted in favor of the former president. Numerous self-described Christian "prophets" continue to promote groundless conspiracy theories about the 2020 election—with many suggesting that Trump will somehow return to power later this year.

Newsweek reached out to Trump's press office for comment, but did not immediately receive a response.

When that doesn't happen, one of these idiots will have a vision and announce a shiny new date for the rapture Trump's return.

Lather, rinse, repeat. :teasing-blah:

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

When that doesn't happen, one of these idiots will have a vision and announce a shiny new date for the rapture Trump's return.

If Mikey has enough evidence for the Supreme Court to unanimously overturn the election, then why hasn't he provided it to them?  Doesn't he want his hero back in the White House asap?

• Upvote 14

3 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

If Mikey has enough evidence for the Supreme Court to unanimously overturn the election, then why hasn't he provided it to them?  Doesn't he want his hero back in the White House asap?

*Clutches chest* You dare to question Trump's dudemaiden?  ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11

5 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Note to self: make sure our local farm/home improvement/dept/etc chain isn't selling his shit again and be totally prepared to engage in calling them out for it if they are doing so. 

• Upvote 11

9 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Note to self: make sure our local farm/home improvement/dept/etc chain isn't selling his shit again and be totally prepared to engage in calling them out for it if they are doing so. 

I've seen him trying to drop his load on very late night TV with a female spokesperson, an offer of two standard pillows for $0 if you buy a mattress topper, and he 100% guarantees it'll be the best thing ever or your money back.  I've somehow managed to resist his compelling ads, even if he is offering a free two of something I don't want with the purchase of something else I don't want.  Am I being unreasonably cynical?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 10

9 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I've seen him trying to drop his load on very late night TV with a female spokesperson, an offer of two standard pillows for $0 if you buy a mattress topper, and he 100% guarantees it'll be the best thing ever or your money back.  I've somehow managed to resist his compelling ads, even if he is offering a free two of something I don't want with the purchase of something else I don't want.  Am I being unreasonably cynical?

I have no desire to purchase any of his crap. I wonder if he uses his customer list to get info on people he can pester with his revelations about his mango messiah. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

7 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I have no desire to purchase any of his crap. I wonder if he uses his customer list to get info on people he can pester with his revelations about his mango messiah. 

I wouldn't be at all surprised if his customers starting getting pleading requests for $$s from the Diaper Don team. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 7

10 hours ago, Dandruff said:

What sort of load was he trying to drop?  The thought of Mikey dropping any sort of load....ewwwww.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

What sort of load was he trying to drop?  The thought of Mikey dropping any sort of load....ewwwww.

The load of My Pillow products that he's trying to unload from his warehouse in exchange for $$s.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I wouldn't be at all surprised if his customers starting getting pleading requests for $$s from the Diaper Don team. 

I have a feeling that most of Mikey's customers would be fine with that. I've read that they have people calling the MyPillow order number just to chat/pray with the operators about when Trump's getting reinstated. :cray-cray:

• Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

I've read that they have people calling the MyPillow order number just to chat/pray with the operators about when Trump's getting reinstated. :cray-cray:

Yeah, but that was something Lindell claimed himself, so I'm taking that with quite a bit of...

image.png.28388b3242d51a36dfe35684418c540b.png

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Yeah, but that was something Lindell claimed himself, so I'm taking that with quite a bit of...

image.png.28388b3242d51a36dfe35684418c540b.png

I've got several full bags of that stuff at home all ready to rub in the wounds of GQP folks (Mikey, fuck face, etc etc) when something doesn't go their way. 

• Haha 7

I'm just here because I need people to commiserate with my cringe.  An acquaintance posted on facebook super excited about having gotten to shake his hand.  I would need a bleach shower afterwards.  

One of the most frustrating things is how many really sweet, generally rational people have completely lost their minds and their sanity over this.  

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 4
  • Rufus Bless 1

On 6/19/2021 at 11:34 PM, Audrey2 said:

Of course you can't even give masks away, Mikey. You listened to Trump and believed the virus was a hoax. So did your customers. Those of us who listened to science wouldn't touch your masks with a ten mile pole!

Wow. Dude switched 3/4 of his manufacturing to masks, while simultaneously making sure the only people willing to buy anything he has any stake in are rabid anti-maskers. Brilliant!

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 9

I admit that until seeing this tweet, I had never heard of CISSP certification, so I did a search to find out what that was. It stands for Certified Information Systems Security Professional. Then I wondered, how many IT professionals have this certification? The ISC (International Information System Security Certification Consortium, Inc), has a chart of the different certifications their members hold, and at last count, 147,591 people throughout the world have their CISSP.

Of those, 92,938 are in the United States, 6224 are in Canada, and 374 are in Mexico, so I'm confident that those 99,536 individuals will be in attendance. Since Free Jinger has its fair share of IT professionals, I wonder just how many Free Jingerites are crossing off the days on their virtual calendars until they can leave for Mikey's gathering? ?

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:
I admit that until seeing this tweet, I had never heard of CISSP certification, so I did a search to find out what that was. It stands for Certified Information Systems Security Professional. Then I wondered, how many IT professionals have this certification? The ISC (International Information System Security Certification Consortium, Inc), has a chart of the different certifications their members hold, and at last count, 147,591 people throughout the world have their CISSP.

Of those, 92,938 are in the United States, 6224 are in Canada, and 374 are in Mexico, so I'm confident that those 99,536 individuals will be in attendance. Since Free Jinger has its fair share of IT professionals, I wonder just how many Free Jingerites are crossing off the days on their virtual calendars until they can leave for Mikey's gathering? ?

I work directly with two people with CISSP certification. I work for a company that requires our systems to have PCI and HIPPA certification because we have customers in the financial and healthcare sectors. We don't discuss politics at work, but just a guess, based on their general demeanor, one of the CISSP people I work with would probably go to anything that praised the mango monster and the other would stay as far away as I do.

• Upvote 8

If you live in Ohio, you have an opportunity to see Mikey and Margie at Trump's rally this Saturday:

Spoiler

• Sad 1
  • WTF 7

Cocaine, it's a hell of a drug

During an appearance on Steve Bannon's show on the Real America's Voice network, MyPillow CEO and pro-Trump conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell was asked about the "special event" he has planned for August, namely the "2021 inauguration" of Donald Trump.

Bannon looked to Lindell and asked: "So, you're gonna be the team, you're gonna do the parade, you're gonna do all of it?"

"Absolutely," Lindell replied. "Jim Acosta just called me yesterday. He goes, Mike, are you talking later in the year? I say no, Jim, it's still August... you know, it might be a little bit later if it has to be."

• Upvote 7
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 1

When Trump hasn't been "reinstalled"  by the end of August, we'll move into the phase where they start talking about him returning during Rosh Hashanah like the YouTube prophets do about Jesus. :doh:

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 1

What a complete nutjob:

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 1

Claire is right:

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

1 minute ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Claire is right:

It would be nice if he would take the time to learn how cases end up being heard before the Supreme Court. :doh:

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

• Alisamer locked this topic