IGNORED

Mike Lindell: Still Sleeping With a Trump Pic Under His MyPillow

Cartmann99

Yeah I heard about Mr. MeinPillow getting the jackboot out of that bund meeting 

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell announced a "deep investigation" of Georgia Governor Brian Kemp and Arizona Governor Doug Ducey on Friday.

Lindell blamed the GOP governors for his ejection from a Republican Governors Association (RGA) meeting earlier this week. During an appearance on The David J. Harris Jr. Show podcast, Lindell said that he was now spending "millions of dollars" on private investigations of Kemp and Ducey, while insisting that both were "compromised."

Yeah sure Mikey. Good luck with that.  Deep, long, and hard eh Mikey?  Like I said most family owned or publicly traded companies would be at the palace coup stage now of retiring him. 

• Upvote 8

I like the way he's just throwing good money after bad in these doomed to fail efforts. Better this than using his money for something that actually damages democracy.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

Oh I just heard this morning that Mr. MeinPillow left CovidKristi stranded in Tennessee after getting kicked out of the RGA bund meeting.

Case in point: He was recently ousted from the Republican Governors Association spring meeting in Nashville, most likely because he planned to confront Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey and Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp over their separate decisions to hew (at least for now) to consensus reality and let Donald Trump be the loser he’s always been (i.e., they refused to overturn the valid presidential election results in their states).

But even though you may very well be laughing right now, that’s not the funny part. Oh, no. Not even close.

• Haha 15

I bet PillowMan is in ecstasy. Look who has been added to his klan rally:

image.png.cb69478c8ac4cc922ab662b8e4a58114.png

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 2
  • Eyeroll 4
  • WTF 5

5 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Every MeinPillow Klan rally, past, present, and future.

GermanAmericanBund.thumb.png.4cc37caefe84c1f169de76184fb30009.png

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I'm guessing Danielle D'Souza will be promoting her anti-abortion book at the rally. She's one of those who wants women with ectopic pregnancies to continue with the pregnancy. :angry-cussing:

From Vox:

This life-threatening pregnancy complication is the next frontier in the abortion debate

Ectopic pregnancies can be deadly.

The condition happens in about 2 percent of all pregnancies, when a fertilized egg implants somewhere outside the uterus — usually in the fallopian tube, a tiny structure connecting the uterus to the ovary. If the pregnancy continues to grow and develop, the tube can rupture, and the pregnant person can hemorrhage and die.

In most cases, the only way to treat an ectopic pregnancy is to terminate it with medication or surgery. But now, some abortion opponents are arguing that patients with ectopic pregnancies can simply be monitored until they miscarry — or even that such pregnancies can be carried to term.

“Knowing that a medical condition carries a very small chance of death is scary,” Georgi Boorman wrote at the Federalist on Monday. But, she asked, “is that very small chance enough to prompt you to suffer through purposely destroying your own child?”

The argument is starting to make its way into legislation, with a recent Ohio law including a special provision for the surgical reimplantation of ectopic pregnancies into the uterus, something doctors say is not possible.

• Upvote 1
  • Angry 2
  • Disgust 4
  • WTF 3

10 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

“Knowing that a medical condition carries a very small chance of death is scary,” Georgi Boorman wrote at the Federalist on Monday. But, she asked, “is that very small chance enough to prompt you to suffer through purposely destroying your own child?”

This is going to be used to deny pregnant women treatment for things like cancer. 

• Sad 1
  • I Agree 11

It’s so interesting that he and others persist in saying “Just wait until you see the evidence I have.”  Still waiting...  

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

32 minutes ago, CTRLZero said:

It’s so interesting that he and others persist in saying “Just wait until you see the evidence I have.”  Still waiting...  

I guess that evidence is hidden along with the orange man's "tremendous" health care plan that is due to be released any day now.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4

Mikey and Stevie having a wee chat...

It's already up on his site if you feel compelled to watch it.  

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.9e9ccfe376aca2ccc928cd1bb4abf5c6.png 

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 7

My eyes hurt from rolling:

• Eyeroll 6
  • Haha 3

Spoiler

Here's a couple of shots that have Trump fans very excited:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e6775cb64e4883e9e954d78416c40c86.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.a58803679f8e15af476cd7c08e697d6c.png

Spoiler

• Haha 8

Wait, why didn’t anyone tell me he had Excel-tables? Now I’m convinced. This had to be voter fraud. I mean, come on, the guy has data.

• Haha 13
  • I Agree 2

4 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Here's a couple of shots that have Trump fans very excited:

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.e6775cb64e4883e9e954d78416c40c86.png

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.a58803679f8e15af476cd7c08e697d6c.png

Reveal hidden contents

Gaslight Media? Seriously ?. I think I need to go to urgent care as I just had a SEVERE eye roll and just as my aunt used to say they got stuck up in my head

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 12

Fact: Mike Lindell smokes those awful pillows he sells.

• Haha 8
  • Thank You 4

I am neither a lawyer nor an American, but I frequently get to see, in my line of work, all sorts of judicial documents in both civil and penal matters from various European countries, and I have to ask: do Americans usually put inspirational quotes at the beginning of documents filed with the court?

... because they don’t do that here, and it looks out of place to me ...

ETA: also, that „think“ would really have benefitted from some proofreading.

Edited by Shrubbery
Forgot something
  • Upvote 8
  • Haha 4

I rolled my eyes over the five quotes from 1984, and the quote from Hitler, but what finally made my head explode is the following from page 36:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.cd6550a88d775adcedb6625fb0acdc95.png

The cited source:

image.png.fba8cd333b4566ff12d832fd58b0b4d9.png

Screenshot from the link:

image.thumb.png.3501c3b8426d9de84c4ebe83dc790366.png

If you attempt to follow the link back to The Gateway Pundit, you'll find that the story has been taken down, but the Wayback Machine has a copy, so why in the name of Rufus wouldn't you use that instead of some guy's blog?

• Eyeroll 5
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 4

Ugh I didn’t even get as far as the Hitler quote so I just found it when searching for it ... blegh.

1) to misquote  Boromir, one simply does not quote Mein Kampf if not absolutely necessary (cf. Godwin‘s law), but even if that were not the case,

2) Hitler held absurd conspiracy theory beliefs about a great many things, but the US 2020 election does not fall under that, so the citation makes just no effin‘ sense.

• Upvote 9

I'm enjoying seeing what Lawyer Twitter thinks of this lawsuit:

Spoiler

He's still tweeting, so when you reach the bottom of the unroll, look for this:

Spoiler

image.png.0aa539c02c6d880223193bc89c9612e5.png

Click on the "force a refresh" link so that all the tweets he's made since I posted this will be added to the page. I know most of you probably already know to do that, but just in case someone doesn't...

• Thank You 9

:laughing-rolling:

Spoiler

:popcorn2:

Edited by Cartmann99
  • Haha 12
  • Love 2

From the excellent thread @Cartmann99 posted:

If it ever comes to a second Lindell thread, it should be named: "All Hopped Up On Meth And Crystallized Fascism"

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

If you attempt to follow the link back to The Gateway Pundit, you'll find that the story has been taken down, but the Wayback Machine has a copy, so why in the name of Rufus wouldn't you use that instead of some guy's blog?

... and now I'm fully expecting to find he referenced Wikipedia as well.

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

:laughing-rolling:

Hide contents

:popcorn2:

It looks a lot like this partner may well have taken this case without approval - that or the meth smoking has affected his legal ability. Then again, why not terminated for both? The standard of the submission has done more harm to their reputation than the actual case - they could have argued that free speech/testing democracy was a public good (ignore the money, totally not part of it!) and if they'd done a competent job it would probably have been let slide. But to take on a case with minimal merit, and then screw it up? Bad look.

(Also does the US have vexatious litigant laws? Surely Mike Liddell has to be approaching that status by now?)

3 hours ago, fraurosena said:

If it ever comes to a second Lindell thread, it should be named: "All Hopped Up On Meth And Crystallized Fascism"

I'd be tempted to change it now.. then again who knows how fast this thread could take off, so good to have it in reserve!

Edited by Ozlsn
Verb
  • Upvote 8

Mike Dunford's thread about the Lindell lawsuit. They quoted effing Hitler in it.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 7

• Alisamer locked this topic