IGNORED

Mike Lindell: Still Sleeping With a Trump Pic Under His MyPillow

Cartmann99

He's getting worse...

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 4
  • I Agree 6

Wow, I love his stream-of-consciousness technique there. Not one complete sentence, no coherence at all, no obvious logic. Just some buzzwords and phrases, LIBERTY! and some rambling about influencers about All The Evidence. That is a monologue that will have essay writers take months  to interpret.

If, alas, this were a parody performance art piece … 

If it were, if a guy really decided to get  himself some rich white capitalist for persona, dress and style himself like fuckface‘s dad, and just put all this nonsense out there, man, that would be epic …

(this is me thinking that this guy can’t possibly serious, he‘s just too out there …)

• Upvote 7

9 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

He's getting worse...

This is purely conjecture but Lindell has admitted that he was on drugs for many years so I wonder if he's back to using.  His mental connections are very loose now.  If he isn't using, he's either developed some mental condition or is in early cognitive decline.  Doesn't he have any family or friends who can tell him he needs help?

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 11

As a Minnesotan I am embarrassed to have released this tool on you all. I’m even more embarrassed to say that I know (or am related to) several folks who would vote for him for governor if he were to run. ?

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Xan said:

His mental connections are very loose now.

5 hours ago, Shrubbery said:

Wow, I love his stream-of-consciousness technique there. Not one complete sentence, no coherence at all, no obvious logic. Just some buzzwords and phrases, LIBERTY! and some rambling about influencers about All The Evidence.

Bro Gary with a Minnesotan accent.

Yah, you betcha!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

Twitter thread about Mikey's rally in Wisconsin:

Unrolled version is here.

• Haha 11
  • Thank You 4

Always enjoyable to see Mr. MeinPillow squirm. 

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell experienced an awkward moment during his Saturday rally in Wisconsin, when a promised flyover of jets directly following the singing of the national anthem failed to materialize.

The free outdoor event's gates opened at 9 a.m. as attendees slowly trickled in. A livestream of the event was broadcast on Lindell's new online platform Frank. Just after 11 a.m., the national anthem was played with an expected flyover of jets to come at the end. However, the planes did not immediately materialize and Lindell stood awkwardly onstage for several minutes, looking at the sky as he searched for the aircraft in the sky.

Hours later, as Lindell was speaking, the jets finally arrived. The audience cheered loudly as Lindell asserted the planes were flying in honor of Trump.

As usual the MeinPillow guy is a day late and a dollar short. 

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 9

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Hours later, as Lindell was speaking, the jets finally arrived. The audience cheered loudly as Lindell asserted the planes were flying in honor of Trump.

I'd love to know how much he paid for that little stunt. :pb_rollseyes:

From the article @47of74 posted:

Former Fox Nation hosts Diamond & Silk argued that Biden was ruling the country like a "regime," and they told the crowd that Biden and the Democrats would make all Americans "slaves." They also speculated on whether or not Trump would be "reinstated."

Is this a Republican talking point now?

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 3

Daily Beast has an article up about Mikey's rally:

On Saturday, he repeated those claims [cyber attacks from China are responsible for flipping the election to Trump] before going a step further and vowing to hold a mock election that he said would prove his hack theory.

Spoiler

Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

:popcorn2:

• Upvote 9
  • Eyeroll 1

Usually when inevitable hawking stuff you at least show the product. There is not a pillow in sight…

• Upvote 9

Some days I wonder if we're all on Candid Camera:

image.png.e6a4d15cb78cde12b0d370c1f0f3b352.png

• Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 7
  • Thank You 1

1 minute ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Some days I wonder if we're all on Candid Camera:

image.png.e6a4d15cb78cde12b0d370c1f0f3b352.png

Newsweek has an article about it. The Bannon mentioned in the quote below is Steve Bannon. Mikey was a guest on his show.

"I want to have congressmen there, I want to have senators there," Lindell said. "Everybody can get there. Then once we show all the cyber guys and they can ask their questions and they're all going, 'Wow!' It's going to be like showing them a spaceship. You haven't seen anything like this. This is a miracle."

As Lindell continued to discuss his event, Bannon said that the event will be like a "gladiator event."

"This is like Gladiator 2. This is the sequel we always wanted. Mike Lindell and his cyber gladiators," Bannon said.

Mikey's not very tech-savvy, and that makes him vulnerable to being taken in by someone who tells him what he wants to hear in terms he doesn't completely understand. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Mikey's not very tech-savvy, and that makes him vulnerable to being taken in by someone who tells him what he wants to hear in terms he doesn't completely understand. 

To be fair, he understands so little that he could be taken in my a second grader.

• I Agree 7

From Politico:

Why Mike Lindell Can’t Stop

The article is long, here's some highlights:

CHASKA, Minn.—One day in mid-May, after a rally in South Dakota to promote his new website, Mike Lindell, the pillow magnate and indefatigable election-conspiracy promoter, barreled into his company headquarters, sat himself down at a long table in a conference room he uses as a makeshift office and slid a dropper under his tongue.

The dropper was full of oleandrin, a plant extract that he touts—alarmingly, to scientists—as both a preventative and “miracle” cure for Covid-19. He squeezed.

“Look at this … I can never get the virus,” he said, near the beginning of the roughly six hours I spent with him over two days at MyPillow. “It’s impossible for me to get it.”

I'm honestly surprised he's not promoting colloidal silver and Trump-flavored Doom Buckets.  :doh:

Lindell travels constantly—where, he won’t say—staying mostly away from home because he says he fears for his safety.

:shakehead2:

“Lindell, whose existing catalog, in addition to its pillows, sheets, slippers and towels, includes a life-size Lindell carboard cutout ($39.99), a Lindell bobblehead ($13.99, or autographed for $6 more) and his memoir, “What are the Odds? From Crack Addict to CEO” ($9.97 with a promo code).

Can you imagine waking up in the middle of the night and seeing that in your bedroom? ?

On the conference room table, among a clutter of cloth samples, pillows and boxes of oleandrin, sat a stack of fan mail, Lindell’s phone—he doesn’t use a computer—and several “Boston Broadside” newspapers. The right-wing monthly, on its March cover, called Lindell “THE BRAVEST MAN IN AMERICA.”

Just like his buddy Trump.

Lindell has said the election will be “pulled down” and that Trump will be back in office by August, something Trump himself has reportedly been telling people. At the MyPillow headquarters, Lindell hedged on the exact month, suggesting he “might be off by, maybe it’s September.” Regardless, he offered another firm deadline he’s certain of: “I will tell you this. The election is coming down, 100 percent, and there will be no machines in 2022.”

Once again, it's not date-setting to predict the season of Jesus' Trump's return. :snooty:

In her living room overlooking the Minnesota River not far from the MyPillow offices, Jeanette Lenzen, who with her husband, Dick, once rented Lindell an old bus shed where he made some of his first pillows, said, “Mike makes me nervous because he’s so hyper. … I like what he’s trying to do, but I think he might be going too far.”

Lindell, she said, is up against “the tweeters and the Facebook people,” who she said have “so much power.”

“He’s done so well, I worry that he’ll lose everything,” Lenzen said. “He just has all the faith in God that God’s going to help him get all this stuff. But sometimes, God says ‘No.’”

Jeannette should be careful opening her mail. Publicly voicing doubts can lead to some nasty surprises from the True Believers. :pb_sad:

Before Lindell was ever talking about God or Trump or election machines, before the idea for a pillow came to him in a dream, there was Schmitty’s Tavern, the bar he owned in Victoria, Minn., and whose atmosphere—if you plucked Lindell off a stage and dropped him back behind the bar—would approximate, in miniature, the election conspiracy circus he orchestrates today.

Before he purchased the bar with gambling winnings in 1990, a friend who had scouted it out for him told him the clientele was “falling-down drunk. They’re rowdy and throwing stuff. It’s a nut house!” Lindell recalled in his memoir. The friend “didn’t want to have anything to do with Schmitty’s.”

Lindell sounds like someone you'd find sitting at the end of bar surrounded by a sea of empty glasses, talking how he made the winning touchdown back in high school.

The unveiling of Lindell’s platform, Frank, was, to put it mildly, a debacle. The website’s launch, in April, was marred by technical glitches that prevented people from signing up and that Lindell blamed on a “massive attack.” Billed as a “free speech” social media haven, especially for people banned from other platforms, the site does not yet include a social media component. Instead, it offers a smorgasbord of one-directional content, much of it debunked, including Lindell’s documentaries: “Absolute Proof: Exposing Election Fraud and The Theft of America by Enemies Foreign and Domestic,” “Absolute Interference: The Sequel to Absolute Proof with New Evidence Foreign and Domestic Enemies Used Computers to Hack the 2020 Election,” and “Scientific Proof: Internationally Renowned Physicist Absolutely Proves 2020 Election Was Biggest Cyber-Crime in World History.”

Did I receive the correct subliminal message from Mikey?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.36bae0b350273f7cd46a3594391c1963.png

Dave Pokorney, a former longtime Chaska city administrator, described Lindell as “so random—at one point he’s doing something rational, and then he’s off.” He said he’s “not surprised” that Lindell believes the election was stolen.

“I’m surprised other people believe it,” he said.

You and me both, buddy.

Lindell says that what he is offering, simply, is “hope.” Of all the sideshow acts from the Trump era, he has the wherewithal to keep the Trump faithful engaged—operating a website, producing documentaries, hiring investigators and putting on rallies. He is, at once, the entertainment they are missing in the post-Trump era, and the promise that the Trump era isn’t really gone.

It still exists, unquestionably, at MyPillow. [Eric] Metaxas told Lindell that visiting the headquarters felt like a “pilgrimage to something more than what it is. It represents something.” Trump supporters with less access to Lindell than Metaxas sometimes call the pillow company’s customer service line instead.

On one of the days that Lindell was in town, I was waiting in the MyPillow store connected to Lindell’s headquarters when Sue Wiebe, who answered the phone there, told a caller from New Jersey, “Keep on praying. He’s going to do this. I have faith.”

When she hung up, she said that kind of call isn’t uncommon.

She said, “There’s a lot of people calling and saying Mike is a disciple of God.”

:shakehead2:

Last month, the week Lindell visited Chaska, the local amateur baseball team, the Chaska Cubs, held its home opener at Athletic Park, not far from where Lindell grew up. As fans filled the wooden benches in the grandstand, Bob Roepke, a former mayor of the city and until recently a board member of MyPillow, lingered down the right field line. Lindell’s former peewee hockey coach was there, too.

Eating popcorn while he leaned against the fence, Roepke said what Lindell is going through now isn’t all that different from when he owned Schmitty’s, the bar where “all heck was breaking loose.”

“Don’t you think if you’ve lived on the edge and kind of the extremes, it’s just how he approaches life?” Roepke told me later. “I don’t think he’ll ever say ‘Uncle’.”

Roepke left the board because of his difference of opinion with Lindell about the election, deciding it was “maybe not the healthiest thing for me to continue.”

He’s also conflicted. He still respects Lindell. He’s personally fond of him. For many years, Lindell has been a generous benefactor to local charities. He employs people, including recovering addicts, who other companies would pass over. As a member of MyPillow’s board, Roepke saw Lindell exhibit an uncommon degree of loyalty to former business associates and longtime friends. Those qualities, Roepke suspected, came from Lindell’s growing up in a Chaska that, at the time, was relatively small.

But at the Cubs game, Roepke could also point out people who had worked as volunteer election officials in the stands, and people like him, who had worked in government. If Lindell was right, all those people were engaged, wittingly or not, in defrauding their friends and neighbors out of their vote. As were countless thousands of other people like them across the country—all without any detectable evidence or motive.

As for where Lindell’s conspiratorial side came from, he said, “I don’t know.”

He shook his head. Lindell had built a life, wrecked it, built it again more grandly and a little chaotically. But this? Roepke said, “It’s off the rails.”

• Thank You 8

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Can you imagine waking up in the middle of the night and seeing that in your bedroom?

Oh, that doesn’t require any imagination. It reminds me of something that happened when my youngest was about four or so. His brother had won a giant sized fluffy dog at the fair. It was a great big floppy thing that was actually taller than they were. One day they had been playing with it in our youngest’s room, and they left it sitting on the foot of his bed when they went to sleep that evening. 
In the middle of the night we were suddenly woken up by a frightening, high pitched scream reverberating through the house. “Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!” 
It was followed by quick pattering feet and the bathroom door being slammed shut with a deafening thud. Jumping out of bed, we found our son cowering in the bathroom. Poor kid had woken up to find the big bad wolf sitting in the shadows at the foot of his bed…

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, fraurosena said:

...Poor kid had woken up to find the big bad wolf sitting in the shadows at the foot of his bed…

Awww.  Where's the Hugs emoji?  (And after that, perhaps a gentle laugh one with another hug one.)

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, apple1 said:

What's "organic cheating" ?

Cheating free from pesticides and no GMO. Oh and is twice the price of conventional cheating 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 15

24 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Cheating free from pesticides and no GMO. Oh and is twice the price of conventional cheating 

There's also a sticker proudly proclaiming that it's gluten-free.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 10

Mr. MeinPillow can dish it out but cannot take it

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell got into a heated exchange with Jordan Klepper in Wisconsin last week after the "Daily Show" correspondent confronted him about his election conspiracy theories.

Klepper attended the MAGA Frank Free Speech rally in New Richmond, Wisconsin, to interview supporters of Donald Trump who were still holding out hope the former president would return to the White House.

"This is the crime of the century you're describing, and they came to the MyPillow guy," Klepper said. "It's like watching that Bigfoot show. They don't find Bigfoot at the end, but if you tune in next week, maybe it's going to happen."

Lindell laughed and responded, "Good one," to which Klepper replied, "Thank you." A long, uncomfortable pause ensued before Lindell eventually stormed off, saying, "You guys are horrible."

Here’s the video from the Daily Show 

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 1

• Alisamer locked this topic