IGNORED

Mike Lindell: Still Sleeping With a Trump Pic Under His MyPillow

Cartmann99

8 hours ago, Becky said:

I do not understand why Mikey continues to waste his time and treasure on this

I do not understand why he’s still getting attention from the media for his patently absurd and unhinged ideas.

I don’t care if he’s wasting his time and money on this. I don’t care what his pay-off is. What I care about is the damage he is doing with it, and that the attention he keeps getting is amplifying his destructive message.

Edited by fraurosena
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 10

I went looking for articles about Lindell and there are bunches.  I think the two of the best ones are:

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/06/15/mike-lindell-mypillow-trump-election-conspiracy-494302

and 

https://minnesotareformer.com/2021/01/22/mike-lindells-chaotic-rise-threatened-by-new-adversity/

Basically, Lindell's mother left the dad when Mike was 7 years old and moved them into a trailer.  He always felt like an outsider and "less than" so he started acting out and doing crazy stunts to get attention.  He claims he jumped from the top of a school bus into a snowbank and that he got trapped in a frozen lake under ice for a while.  We don't know if these stories are true but he was always a risk-taker.  He started betting on sports while still in high school.  Later, he dropped out of college early on and ended up in Vegas.  

Most articles talk about his years of drug abuse, alcohol abuse, and poor financial decisions.  At one point, he owned a bar in Minnesota and allowed exceptionally rowdy behaviors.  He seemed to be looking for a sense of community.  Through the years, he racked up one theft conviction, DUIs, and bankruptcies.  He's been charged with domestic assault but had the charges dropped.  (He urged the woman to drop the charges and agreed to counselling.  There's no proof he ever went to counselling.)  The second marriage fell apart when his new wife announced that she might need to raise her two-year-old grandchild.  Mike was incensed and chased her and the grandchild out of the house.  So -- not a nice guy.

He appears to be another narcissist and, I think, latched onto Trump because he felt him a kindred spirit.  He also saw his own political stock rising with the possibility of running for governor of Minnesota.  That, obviously, is now dead in the water.  He says that he's had 14 near-death experiences and now feels invincible.  And, since he found Jesus, he has a simple black-and-white lens to frame his life.  Trump:  blessed by God and an example of all that is good.  Biden and the Democrats:  an example of all that is evil.  

It's hideous that someone this crazy has had as much power, money, and influence as Lindell has.  But, this is America.  We've loved our crazies and praise individual initiative.  As long as Trump is still loved and feared, we'll be stuck with the Lindells and the Boeberts and the MTGreenes...

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 13

Good articles, @Xan.  Thank you for sharing them.  Lindell is clearly a narcissist, just like his hero, TFG.  Apparently he can't help himself. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

Thinking about it .... I think there's an appealing quality to a narcissist, particularly during hard times.  How many times in your work life or personal life have you wished that someone would step up and say, "I can fix this!"  Honestly, wouldn't most of us love to have someone with Biden's political experience and Obama's brains and charisma show up and say that he or she had ways to find solutions to problems like global warming and social unrest?  We humans love simple answers to complicated questions.

The fundies we talk about here and the Trumpies all want someone to come in a just fix things and make everything okay.  They want life to be easier, they want their social status raised, and they want people to stop making them feel guilty about being selfish.  So what if they were born white and got accorded automatic benefits?  They just want everyone to shut up and let them keep living their lives without having to look at the messy history of our country.

Trump and Lindell tell people that they have the answers.  The Trumpies want to believe them and so they do.  If we liberals would just leave them alone, they could go back to believing that this country is the best in the world and that God ordained it.  They could stop worrying about scientists telling them to wear masks and just live their lives.  It makes it easier.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

14 hours ago, fraurosena said:

I don’t care if he’s wasting his time and money on this.

Neither do I, but what if it isn't his money?  It might be, and he's just blowing it because he doesn't want to give it to Dominion via the courts, but I also wouldn't be surprised if the BS is being financed.  If so, he probably won't stop until someone tells him to.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

The "cyber guy" is going to "pull the packet captures out of the routers" and then Hercule Poirot is going to reveal that Samuel Ratchett was stabbed to death by the twelve other passengers. :banana-dance:

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Thank You 5

5 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

The "cyber guy" is going to "pull the packet captures out of the routers" and then Hercule Poirot is going to reveal that Samuel Ratchett was stabbed to death by the twelve other passengers. :banana-dance:

Next he'll say it was Colonel Mustard in the conservatory with the rope

• Haha 10
  • Love 3

Don't do Colonel Mustard dirty like that!  It was always, always Miss Scarlett with the revolver!  Didn't you see the movie?  

• Haha 13

The MeinPillow guy can’t  do math 

Since the presidential election, Christina Jensen says she's been stopped on the street several times by acquaintances who wanted to share troubling news: hackers from Beijing had switched nearly 24,000 votes for Donald Trump in their rural, GOP-leaning Wisconsin county. 

Jensen, the Clark County clerk and a Republican herself, has patiently explained that the local election computer system isn't connected to the internet -- and the county has less than 17,000 registered voters overall. 

But she finds herself unable to convince those constituents of the simple fact that the election wasn't stolen: "They are like, 'Well, Mike Lindell says this,'" Jensen said. 

Lindell, the MyPillow CEO and a close ally of former President Donald Trump, has emerged as one of the most vocal boosters still pushing false claims about the 2020 election. In a series of so-called documentaries, Lindell has advanced an increasingly outlandish theory that foreign hackers broke into the computer systems of election offices like Clark County to switch votes -- in what he has described as the "biggest cyber-crime in world history."

If I was Jensen I’d be a lot less patient at this point and my explanation would contain a few four letter words. 

• Upvote 13
  • Thank You 1

I kept thinking about the second article that @Xan posted last Sunday while watching this interview. I think it would have gotten even more contentious if the CNN reporter challenging him had been female. :think:

PatriotTakes posted a series of tweets last night about Lindell. The highlights:

Spoiler

:shakehead:

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 8

Somebody needs to get this dude some help. Or a nice vacation in a padded room somewhere. 

When did the Republican party become the Dementia party? Did Trump hand out brain-damaging drinks at his campaign events or something?

• Upvote 13

I told you earlier that Mikey's "cyber guys" changed the Frank Speech website so you couldn't enter without giving up your info, but when I did a search just now for his showcase showdown, I got a link that connected without that page. The URL is slightly different, so this link is probably only going to work until the end of Cyberpalooza, as Mikey needs your information for whatever nonsense he's cooking up next. Then again, if he tries to pay his "cyber guys" with MyPillow merch and ten year old cans of SpaghettiOs, they may leave it as is on their way out.  :mad:

Anyhoo, once you're in via that link, you can browse around a bit if you're so inclined. It's still a cavalcade of crazy over there:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.0fbb7c137db00ccc3dc67d8df2681d68.png

Mikey asks that you print out flyers and pester others into watching Cyberquest:

Spoiler

image.png.0a388f753d49d8bdd570528416f93fa4.png

More from Salon's Zachary Petrizzo:

Spoiler

image.png.13f267243b167309bbfd47006f0b3329.png

I can't find a copy of the schedule Petrizzo mentions on Mikey's site, nor can I find what time the Cyberfest is supposed to start on Tuesday. How can Mikey show the world his "proof" if people don't know when to tune in?  :shrug:

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 10

I've got a super secret hex code for Mr. Mein Pillow to look at....

48 65 79 20 4d 69 6b 65 79 20 66 6f 72 6e 69 63 61 74 65 20 79 6f 75 2e

• Confused 1

Hope Mikey's cyber experts are willing to carefully document their evidence so he can send it pronto to the Supreme Court.  As ridiculous as I'd expect their findings to be, I can't imagine he'd put it into any form that would be comprehensible to earthlings.

• Upvote 8

Someone must have pointed out to Mikey's "cyber guys" that none of their advertising for Mikey's Olde Tyme Cyber Symposium mentioned when the damn thing starts:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.091ae9aa938340393ca106f34f1e103c.png

I would have kicked things off at 10am CDT in hopes of pulling in more viewers from the Mountain and Pacific time zones, but I'm not a pillow-smoking genius like Mikey. :shrug:

• Haha 7

52 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

I would have kicked things off at 10am CDT in hopes of pulling in more viewers from the Mountain and Pacific time zones, but I'm not a pillow-smoking genius like Mikey.

What is "Tune-In"?  The capitalization and hyphen suggest noun but the words directly preceding it suggest verb.

Mikey is so special.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

What is "Tune-In"?  The capitalization and hyphen suggest noun but the words directly preceding it suggest verb.

Mikey is so special.

I'm guessing he wants people to switch their old timey internet dials over to the stream that'll be streaming his bullshit.

There's a streaming service called TuneIn that streams from radio stations along with podcast and on demand programmin but I don't think it's that. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

5 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Mikey is so special.

I think "Tune-In" means "I am just as old and out of touch as you think I am, despite hosting a 'cyber symposium'"

Is that term even used anymore, other than possibly ironically?

• Upvote 11

I watched part of an interview Mikey did with Steve Bannon about the Cyber Symposium. The highlights:

• The symposium will be live from 9am-9pm CDT each day and rebroadcast at night. They will go through the elections in half the states on Tuesday, and the rest on Wednesday. Thursday will summarize everything, and go into Mikey's plan for elections going forward. He wants to "melt down the machines and use them for prison bars."
  • You can watch the symposium without registering at LindellTV.com
  • The number of "cyber guys" in attendance is "over 70."Mikey says that "over 200 politicians or their delegates" will be there.
  • CNN is sending eight people. Mikey calls the interview done with them a "hit job" and says "Anderson Cooper has done stuff to him personally." :confusion-shrug:Doesn't sound like Faux is coming. 😏
  • A "cyber guy" will be sequestered in another room while "non-stop mock elections" are going on. They will show the audience how "packets are captured" and then the "cyber guy" will come out and "it's going to be amazing."  :confusion-scratchheadyellow:
  • Mikey stated that people from 46 states will be in attendance, and he's still hopeful that people from the other four will come.
  • image.png.90afc94f1735d61f84e5486e796f972d.png
  • Three televisions will be near the main stage showing the "data" that you see here behind Mikey's head. It is supposed to be election night data and will also be shown on his website so the "cyber guys" at home can "freeze that screen" and examine the data. He and Bannon then pretend to be "cyber guys" shocked by the data. :pb_rollseyes:
  • If you've heard  about Dr. Doug Franks and his claims about the 2010 Census data, he'll be there doing his shtick again.
  • There will a "cyber center" where "cyber guys" can pull up data from all the counties in the swing states and peruse them at their leisure.
  • Thursday is when the "Cyber guys" are going to read the "hex data" in the "cyber rooms" and then it sounds like Mikey's going to pull them out and harangue them into accepting Trump as their savior. 

I'll close with this:

• Thank You 9

He wants to "melt down the machines and use them for prison bars."

Yes! Plastic prison bars will keep those pesky prisoners from escaping. Oh, wait…

You can watch the symposium without registering at LindellTV.com

Thanks, but no thanks.

The number of "cyber guys" in attendance is "over 70."Mikey says that "over 200 politicians or their delegates" will be there.

*scratches head and does arithmetic* 70 + 200 = … wait, what happened to the billions of people whom Lindell said would be there?

CNN is sending eight people.

70 and 200… plus 8…

Nope, still doesn’t add up to a billion.

A "cyber guy" will be sequestered in another room while "non-stop mock elections" are going on. They will show the audience how "packets are captured" and then the "cyber guy" will come out and "it's going to be amazing." 

I fail to see how a cyber guy ‘coming out’ will be amazing…

Mikey stated that people from 46 states will be in attendance, and he's still hopeful that people from the other four will come.

There are 333,140,783 people in all 50 states. The total still does not add up to a billion.

Three televisions will be near the main stage showing the "data" that you see here behind Mikey's head. It is supposed to be election night data and will also be shown on his website so the "cyber guys" at home can "freeze that screen" and examine the data.

That data is a bunch of numbers without any context or variables, and make just as much sense as these random numbers I just typed:

56 28 34 85 19 47 25 79 36 88 42 71

If you've heard  about Dr. Doug Franks and his claims about the 2010 Census data, he'll be there doing his shtick again.

Physicists, world renowned or not, are by virtue of their trade not experts on elections, voting systems or census data.

There will a "cyber center" where "cyber guys" can pull up data from all the counties in the swing states and peruse them at their leisure.

Ok. And?

Thursday is when the "Cyber guys" are going to read the "hex data" in the "cyber rooms”

Wait, did I miss the part about electoral runes, spells and pentagrams?

image.jpeg.18212a45de70131866dcada5658901db.jpeg

Lindell then says how popular he is now in China.

But… wasn’t China the one who is behind the fraud? Or am I muddling up my conspiracy theories?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

There are 333,140,783 people in all 50 states. The total still does not add up to a billion.

When people point out that there's nowhere near a billion, I expect denial and a new accusation of fraud.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 4

When I first heard about Mikey's plan to livestream his event, I wondered if his "cyber guys" were up to the task.

😏

• Haha 12

7 hours ago, Dandruff said:

When people point out that there's nowhere near a billion, I expect denial and a new accusation of fraud.

“Oops, forgot to carry the one.”

• Haha 11

• Alisamer locked this topic