IGNORED

2020 Election Results 10: The End Credits on the 2020 Movie

Destiny

30 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Loser Loeffler is saying she no longer objects. Gee, thanks.

Earth to Kelly: You lost. You are officially irrelevant. Shut up.

• Upvote 11

14 minutes ago, xenobia said:

Serious question from a Scandinavian who don't know everything about American politics (but follow it closely right now). 

If this isn't enough to either impeach or remover the president, what is?

It's enough. And it should be done tonight.  

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

Earth to Kelly: You lost. You are officially irrelevant. Shut up.

Why is she even there? Please tell me will leaving soon

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, JenniferJuniper said:

In fact, he's already been impeached. Blame the Senate Republicans for not finishing the job with trial, conviction and removal, a year ago.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

1 minute ago, onekidanddone said:

Why is she even there? Please tell me will leaving soon

She gets to stay until GA certifies and Warnock is sworn in. The seat she’s squatting in isn’t up for re-election until 2022. 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

1 minute ago, onekidanddone said:

Why is she even there? 

Well, I assume there's some process, even for someone who is filling someone else's seat and has just lost in a run-off, that allows some time before they are actually replaced.

• Thank You 3

Who the FUCK is letting asshole Josh Hawley speak? FUCK THIS GUY! He created this fucking mess. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 19

1 minute ago, JenniferJuniper said:

I was against invoking this for a while, thinking it would rile up his base and believed just quietly starving him of attention was the best way to go, but at this point...yeah. I think he's backed everyone into a corner without many other options. Also, he could still launch missiles at Iran and does technically still possess all the "red phone" codes. 

Interesting social media gossip: Pence has unfollowed Trump on Twitter and his banner picture is now of Biden and Harris. I think there's a huge rift between Trump and Pence because Pence wouldn't support Trump's election challenge. Trump, as he always does, proceeded to completely abandon and alienate Pence, as he does to anyone who has more backbone than a simpering lapdog. 

Pence is also possibly smart enough to see how much today shifted the important suburban vote away from the MAGA movement and might think coming off like the adult who calmed all this down could help his 2024 chances. 

• Upvote 28
  • I Agree 1

Hawley is speaking. He is condemning his buddies that he waved to this morning. Let's see if he opposes the objection bullshit.

• Upvote 15
  • Disgust 2

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

Who the FUCK is letting asshole Josh Hawley speak? FUCK THIS GUY! He created this fucking mess. 

And he’s jumping from Arizona to Pennsylvania because.....

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, thoughtful said:

Hawley is speaking. He is condemning his buddies that he waved to this morning. Let's see if he opposes the objection bullshit.

Fuck this guy so very much. Just fucking stop already. I HATE YOU!

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 13

Oh FFS - Hawley is still bloviating about the change in PA law to allow no-excuse mail-in. Pandemic, you piece of shit.

• Upvote 18

12 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Tammy Duckworth is so cringeworthy right now - ugh.

What was she saying?

• Upvote 1

So does this mean Rafael is also going to object? History will not be kind to him and Hawley...

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Oh FFS - Hawley is still bloviating about the change in PA law to allow no-excuse mail-in. Pandemic, you piece of shit.

So he admits that the people where following the law then, even if he disagrees with enacting of that law? Then surely he must agree that there is no justification to disenfranchise them.

• I Agree 5

1 minute ago, thoughtful said:

Dude, sometimes you just gotta take the L and be quiet. When you foment an armed insurrection that culminates in a storming of the Capitol during a pandemic and leads to the emergency evacuation of Congress and gets someone shot and killed as well as creating a media spectacle that might alienate suburban moderates from your party for the next several election cycles...that might be one of those times. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 10

2 minutes ago, clueliss said:

And he’s jumping from Arizona to Pennsylvania because.....

Judy Woodruff on PBS put forth the possibility that he wanted to slip that in now because he wanted it heard, but will not actually be objecting by the time they get to Pennsylvania.

I'm wondering if the objectors are worrying that their plan will fizzle out as they go through the alphabet, and he wanted to get his "oooooh, this is bad, and BTW, did you know I want to be president?" moment in early.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

The fundies we know were at the capitol attack today:

Lawson and Trace Bates

The Bowerses

The Bontragers

Some Burnetts

Some Mortons/Campanas

I am sure more will come out eventually. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6
  • WTF 4
  • Thank You 18

5 minutes ago, clueliss said:

Anyone else watching Romney sitting behind Hawley?

Yes. He was boring holes in Hawley's back with his burning, angry eyes, I could almost see the smoke rise from Hawley's suit.

• Upvote 17

2 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

So he admits that the people where following the law then, even if he disagrees with enacting of that law? Then surely he must agree that there is no justification to disenfranchise them.

He hinted that it is somehow against the PA Constitution, which is the crap I've heard from others who tried to use it to mess up the PA count.

• Upvote 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic