IGNORED

2020 Election Results 10: The End Credits on the 2020 Movie

Destiny

Now I understand why my post wasn't posting. 

@Xan posted: Do you think it's possible that Trump and/or his family is trying to flee to Russia?

I was thinking this very thing. If he does, I certainly hope he takes Ivanka with him!

• Upvote 12

Jan 6th 2021 - 2:24:22 PM EST

Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!

-@RealDonaldTrump

The third deleted tweet. 

• Thank You 14

• GreyhoundFan pinned this topic
Just now, Giraffe said:

Now I understand why my post wasn't posting.

And my edit to my last post. 

To clarify:  6 PM to 6 AM curfews tonight in Arlington and Alexandria counties in VA are per order of the Governor.

• Upvote 7

The German Foreign Minister is comparing Trump to Hitler.  Not something Germans do lightly. 

• Upvote 28
  • Thank You 14
  • Love 4

Oh Rufus, MoscowMitch is talking. His voice makes me ill.

• I Agree 15

Pence: "...this is still the people's house..." 

YES, YES IT IS AND THIS IS WHY YOU AND YOUR MASTER AREN'T GETTING A SECOND TERM!

• Upvote 32

McConnell is speaking. Can I possibly agree with him twice in one day?

• Upvote 19

2 minutes ago, SeekingAdventure said:

honestly, how stupid can you be to post that NOW? why would somebody think that will make them look good?!

Is this a fundie family I don’t  know about?  Lately my job has been such a gong show that when I come to FJ I only have time for the Rods and a thread like this...

So who are these nutbars?

• Thank You 4

Welp, Pence better milk the 'acting presidential' bit for all it's worth the next couple of weeks, because that's as far as he's ever going to get...

• Upvote 18

Just now, Destiny said:

I know.  I've agreed with Pence and McConnell today and I'm starting to doubt my own reality.

• Upvote 13
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 14

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

• Upvote 21
  • Haha 4

Schumer is comparing today to December 7, 1941 as another day that will live in infamy.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 2

Just as the previous thread was closing, I was responding to a comment about people maintaining that the violence was caused by an Antifa fifth column:

That belief would carry more weight had Enrique Tarrio not decreed last week that the Proud Boys were going to dress in all-black, instead of their signature fashion faux pas of black and yellow, so as to be indistinguishable from Antifa.

ETA my source: https://www.businessinsider.com/proud-boys-attend-january-6-dc-rally-incognito-all-black-2021-1

The Proud Boys, a far-right group, have said they will be attending the rally "incognito."

They will forgo their traditional uniform of black and yellow and, instead, wear all-black.

Followers of antifa, an anti-fascist movement whose members typically appear in all-black clothing, have frequently clashed with the Proud Boys.

President Donald Trump has advertised a 'stop the steal' rally on January 6 to his followers.

Edited by Black Aliss
  • Upvote 8
  • Thank You 11

3 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I know.  I've agreed with Pence and McConnell today and I'm starting to doubt my own reality.

Right? What even is life?

McConnell looks bad. Good. I'm glad. 

1 minute ago, thoughtful said:

Schumer is comparing today to December 7, 1941 as another day that will live in infamy.

He's not wrong. This is banana republic shit, not the USA. I'm far from a flag-waver, but we are supposed to be better than this! I'm still so mad.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 13

7 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Where's the fly?

image.thumb.png.e91bafd2f13d1bdc4d187219e3a842ec.png
Getting into tactical gear - just in case...

Disclaimer:  I do know this is an ant. I couldn’t find a fly. ?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 18

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic