IGNORED

2020 Election Results 10: The End Credits on the 2020 Movie

Destiny

2 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

It seems like this scared the shit out of McConnell.

You mean if you sow distrust in our elections and incite violence, your supporters don't vote for your candidates and instead riot?? *shocked Pikachu face*

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 6

10 minutes ago, Browneyed Girl said:

Is this a fundie family I don’t  know about?  Lately my job has been such a gong show that when I come to FJ I only have time for the Rods and a thread like this...

So who are these nutbars?

Curtis Bowers has been a fundie conspiracy theorist long before Trump took office. Two of his daughters married two Bontragers. They have become very close with the Duggars.

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1

It sounds like they are going to give up the fuckery, based on what the blonde guy whose name I missed just said. 

• Upvote 15

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Curtis Bowers has been a fundie conspiracy theorist long before Trump took office. Two of his daughters married two Bontragers. They have become very close with the Duggars.

Thanks.  Close to JB and Co.??  Gee what a shocker. 

• Upvote 4

I'm relieved Pence and McConnell are doing the right thing. Why the fuck has it taken this long for them to finally do the right thing? They need to be held responsible for their refusal up until now. Sadly they both will be able to retire and live their lives in peace and quiet, but damn I wish they'd be held accountable. 

Edited by Giraffe
Spelling
  • Upvote 17
  • I Agree 12

1 minute ago, Browneyed Girl said:

Thanks.  Close to JB and Co.??  Gee what a shocker. 

I’m sure JB will try to set one of the younger girls up with one of the 6 Bowers boys. He knows those boys are deep in the kool-aid. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 2

Wait, was that blonde guy Josh Hawley? I missed the name, but was that him?

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

And my edit to my last post. 

To clarify:  6 PM to 6 AM curfews tonight in Arlington and Alexandria counties in VA are per order of the Governor.

I haven’t seen where Hogan has issued any curfews. I’m sure as shit not leaving the house anyway 

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 5
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

I am a “stupid” Canadian but I don’t think so, he was from Oklahoma and isn’t this Josh dude from Wisconsin?

• Upvote 2

Just now, Destiny said:

No  - Josh is a brunette.

image.png.c40b945e098ce0d372e8317d5c72e09f.png

We are now hearing a Senator defending the process in Arizona. I guess they still have to go through the discussion they were having when all hell broke loose.

I'd like someone to skip to the counting, please.

• I Agree 14
  • Thank You 1

Just now, Browneyed Girl said:

I am a “stupid” Canadian but I don’t think so, he was from Oklahoma and isn’t this Josh dude from Wisconsin?

I missed the whole intro of that guy, so I didn't even catch the state. I would recognize maybe 10 senators offhand but Hawley is not one of them. 

• Upvote 2

OK I’m about to be really evil... Maniacal laughing this is funny and I would give anything to see it kind of evil...

How much is the orange one losing his mind right now but he doesn’t have access to Twitter?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 21

The blond guy was probably James Lankford (OK).  He originally was planning to object.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 7

I missed the whole intro of that guy, so I didn't even catch the state. I would recognize maybe 10 senators offhand but Hawley is not one of them. 

Blond guy was Langford from OK

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 6

9 minutes ago, Destiny said:

It sounds like they are going to give up the fuckery, based on what the blonde guy whose name I missed just said. 

Lankford from Oklahoma.

• Thank You 5

1 minute ago, Browneyed Girl said:

OK I’m about to be really evil... Maniacal laughing this is funny and I would give anything to see it kind of evil...

How much is the orange one losing his mind right now but he doesn’t have access to Twitter?

I'm looking forward to waking up in the morning tomorrow and not worrying about what fresh hell the menace has tweeted while I slept. 

Just now, Snarkasarus Rex said:

The blond guy was probably James Lankford (OK).  He originally was planning to object.

Thank you. I appreciate it. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

Mitch McConnell should always wear a face mask. Even after the pandemic is over. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 20
  • I Agree 2

He has to be seething... No FB, no twitter. 

I wonder if he'll turn to Parler.

He's got to be in just incandescent rage right now.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 11

Just now, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I wonder if he'll turn to Parler.

He's got to be in just incandescent rage right now.

I'm sure he is. I genuinely think 25th needs to happen immediately. 

I just yelled my second fuck you of the hour at Frothy. Gods, how I hate him and his hypocritical ass. 

Holy fuck. 

• Upvote 15
  • WTF 1

Bennet (D) is talking about ancient Rome, and sounds a bit like he handled his fear by pulling a bottle of what Jeopardy would call a potent potable out of his filing cabinet.

I was thinking about how I'd react to what they went through today. I'm not a drinker, but I am my father's child. Abject terror always went right to his digestive system, so I probably would have been in the ladies' loo the whole time.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 8

I’ve been living under a rock for four months because of work what’s  Parler?

I’m too lazy to Google and plus I don’t wanna leave the chat thread.

• Upvote 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic