IGNORED

2020 Election Results 10: The End Credits on the 2020 Movie

Destiny

5 minutes ago, adidas said:

The fundies are revolting 

I’m really wondering if a Duggar or two went and just kept it on the down low. I’ve been searching photos and videos of the rally to spot a Duggar and haven’t seen any yet.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

12 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

It doesn't feel right to call an attack on our nations capitol in an attempt to interfere with our election and harm our elected officials a riot.

Some speculation on Twitter that there was a lot of orchestration going on; this was more an operation that just a mob motivated by social media.  For example, were Eric Prince operatives in that mob? 

The strategy of how to overcome LEO to storm the Capitol   was discussed in explicit detail on line for weeks.  Why was the LEO response so weak?  

Why were Capitol Police taking selfies with these assholes after they were inside the building?

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7

Thinking back on the day, it solved one mystery. When Matt Gaetz pulled his stupid stunt of wearing a gas mask to work, to mock mask-wearing, I did think "he owns a gas mask?"

Now I know - they have them in the building.

• Upvote 16

5 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

If it weren't for the danger to the building itself, I'd like to see all of the Secret Service, office, custodial and food staff quit and leave Donald alone in the building.

ETA - without any ability to do damage, of course - disconnect everything he could use to blow anything up.

without doxxing myself or saying too much... I know and am (unfortunately at this point) related to lifelong secret service members and they might as well be proud boys themselves.* I've actually been worried about their willingness, reactivity, and duties in the upcoming transition. I pray they uphold their vows to protect.

*they were fully sane and willing to sacrifice for ANY red or blue president up until 2016. I do not know what happened, but it's terrifying for MANY reasons. 

• Upvote 12
  • Sad 16

32 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

Also, he could still launch missiles at Iran and does technically still possess all the "red phone" codes.

If this is still true then we have some very stupid people with admin rights.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

1 minute ago, Casserole said:

without doxxing myself or saying too much... I know and am (unfortunately at this point) related to lifelong secret service members and they might as well be proud boys themselves.* I've actually been worried about their willingness, reactivity, and duties in the upcoming transition. I pray they uphold their vows to protect.

I had heard that before, about some of them.

I was just fantasizing.

• Upvote 4

Lyndsay Graham starts with saying his state is often the problem "and ah love it. It's where ah wanna dah, but not anytahm soon."

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11

7 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m really wondering if a Duggar or two went and just kept it on the down low. I’ve been searching photos and videos of the rally to spot a Duggar and haven’t seen any yet.

I don’t know American geography well at all. Do any of them live close? 

• Upvote 3

"Trump and ah have had a hell of a journey."

"Count me out, enough is enough, ah've trahd to be helpful."

Lyndsay, you are shit in a suit.

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, adidas said:

Not really, but remember that they have their own planes so it's easy for them to travel somewhere on a whim.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

Just now, adidas said:

Arkansas is like a 2-3 hour flight. 

• Thank You 4

I am enjoying the hell out of a Lindsay Graham speech and agree with most of it....the end times are here.

• Haha 14
  • I Agree 1

I can't scream fuck you loud enough or often enough for fucking Graham. 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 5

2 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Amazing how I can agree with his overall message, but still hate every word he says.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

Just now, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I am enjoying the hell out of a Lindsay Graham speech and agree with most of it....the end times are here.

If he wasn't actively pushing the rigged agenda as recently as last week, I'd agree with you. Since he was, he can fuck himself. With a telephone pole. 

• Upvote 15

4 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Lyndsay Graham starts with saying his state is often the problem "and ah love it. It's where ah wanna dah, but not anytahm soon."

South Carolinian here who definitely didn’t vote for his awful ass. He needs to stop talking and remember that he predicted this way back before Trump was nominated that he would ruin this country. No one will forget how he quickly switched gears and became Trump’s lap dog the last four years no matter how much he wants them to. 

• Upvote 25

3 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Bite me Lyndsay.  You should have had ‘enough’ four years ago

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 7

1 minute ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Yeah, if only the 4-5 years of his kissing up to Trump hadn't happened in between his disparaging him the last time and this time.

• Upvote 14

Lindsey’s trying to get back in Joe’s good graces since he’s no longer the judicial committee chair and the GOP will soon be in the minority.  There’s no reason to suck up to Trump anymore. 

Lindsey, I’m pretty sure Joe and Kamala are going to remember you are an asshole. 

• Upvote 19

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic