IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 19: We Keep Track So They Don't Have To

Bethella

10 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Good questions. Kelly married Robert Ziegler in 2018, a year or so after returning to her parents' home in NC when her marriage to Peter collapsed. Ziegler seems to be a fundie patriarse, like her father, Scott Brown. While I'd love to think that Kelly's choice prevailed in her remarriage, given the milieu they all live in and Scott Brown's endless mantras about Daddy-controlled courtships, etc., I'd be surprised if the marriage wasn't semi-arranged.

That said, a possible good side is that if Scott Brown arranged Kelly's marriage to Ziegler, nobody in their community is going to "gossip" openly about the failure of Kelly's first marriage.

And Kelly Brown Bradrick! Ziegler has had her seventh child, first with Ziegler. Boy I think. In a wedding pic from last year.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

5 hours ago, Marionette said:

Do you think his anger/unhappiness is related to his dad’s death? 

Not entirely; some of it seems to be the general state of right wing politics. 

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 6

4 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Not entirely; some of it seems to be the general state of right wing politics. 

I think many unhappy folks use current politics as an excuse to be hateful and angry all the time. If you looked at a lot of the most hateful and nasty trump humpers, you find a lot of issues in their lives that they likely feel powerless over (loss, divorce, death, etc). Some people choose to feel anger over sadness. 

• Upvote 11
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

On 3/17/2021 at 5:44 PM, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Not sure if the same family or not, but I also think they are evangelical (or something other than Orthodox). The couple had a baby dedication for their triplets, Romanian Orthodox don't do baby dedications, we do christenings. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 7
  • Love 1

Ok, so I did a bit more digging and in the sex reveal video for the newest baby the husband mentions that the cake was baked by his cousin Aurora (the one mentioned in the article).  So they must be Evangelical too.

Romanian fundies on FJ! So exciting! (but really I hope they slow down the baby making, for her health's sake)

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 2

Evangeline Porter had her girl on the 19th.

Lakelyn Renee. I haven't heard that name before. Is it trendy or what?

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

3 minutes ago, fish_ca said:

Lakelyn Renee. I haven't heard that name before. Is it trendy or what?

It sounds pretty trendy to me. My first thought was McKinli Hatch but apparently her daughter is Lakynn, not Lakelyn. download.jpg.69c0a7f73242f8fef288bed8e8baafc7.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Brooklyn.....Lakelyn..... all the same I guess. What’s next? Creeklyn? Pondlyn? Sealyn?

Oshlyn, Poolyn, Waterlyn...

• Upvote 7
  • Move Along 1
  • Haha 5

12 hours ago, Bethella said:

It sounds pretty trendy to me. My first thought was McKinli Hatch but apparently her daughter is Lakynn, not Lakelyn. download.jpg.69c0a7f73242f8fef288bed8e8baafc7.jpg

They ended up spelling it Laikynn, I dunno if that's better or worse ?. She should hang out with the Nelson's. They have a NayVee.

Also I checked out her instagram. Her and her husband are getting (have gotten?) divorced. 

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

They ended up spelling it Laikynn, I dunno if that's better or worse ?. She should hang out with the Nelson's. They have a NayVee.

Also I checked out her instagram. Her and her husband are getting (have gotten?) divorced. 

I think they are Mormon and Mormons have their own style of naming. I kind of feel like I can spot a Mormon name a mile away. Braxlee, Carstyn, Brynklie

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

She posted about the divorce recently, it seems pretty amicable and she had said they held of posting about it for months to let things settle for the children, which is an approach more people should maybe take because I see parents posting bad stuff about their ex all the time to score points. 

• Upvote 14

9 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

Laikynn looks bad but at least it clarifies the pronunciation, because Lakynn sounds like Lah-kin to me.

Kind of like like Maddie Brown/Brush who named her daughter Evangalynn. I cannot NOT call her E-van-gah-lin in my mind.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

On 3/21/2021 at 12:05 PM, usedbicycle said:

Kind of like like Maddie Brown/Brush who named her daughter Evangalynn. I cannot NOT call her E-van-gah-lin in my mind.

OK, I don't follow the Browns. How do they pronounce Evangalynn?

• Upvote 2

McKinli and her (ex?) husband Devan already have what I'd consider "trendy" names. (Devon/Devan has some timeless aspects, but his spelling throws it slightly into Trend Town.) It's always interesting to see what happens in situations like that: will the parents keep up the yooneek trend vibe, or aggressively retreat to unimpeachable "classic" territory? 

One of my former pet fundies (dropped her after her ignorance overwhelmed her entertainment value last Summer) was given an incredibly distinctive name by her Hare Krishna parents. She went on to marry a Catholic dude with Central American antecedents. Annnnd all of their kids have the kinds of names you'd expect to see in a c.1910 boarding house. Elizabeth, Paul, Helen, Katherine, Mary, Peter, etc.

• Upvote 4
  • Move Along 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

At least they have children fairly spaced out. The twins will be 2 when this baby is morn. 

And they are older, so the number of blessings will be limited

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

8 hours ago, hollyandivy said:

And they are older, so the number of blessings will be limited

Plus she's had some fertility issues (according to Adam), which were "cured" by Adam changing her vitamins. So the existence of a fifth arrow is fairly impressive, all things considered.

• Eyeroll 7
  • WTF 5

14 minutes ago, SolomonFundy said:

Plus she's had some fertility issues (according to Adam), which were "cured" by Adam changing her vitamins. So the existence of a fifth arrow is fairly impressive, all things considered.

What did he say this about the vitamins? 

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell

2 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

What did he say this about the vitamins? 

It was a blog post a few years ago. After she conceived the twins, he wrote up a long post about how she was struggling to get/stay pregnant, and so he'd "researched" the issue, and decided that she needed to stop taking Folic Acid, and to consume Folate in the form of vegetables instead. He congratulated himself on his genius diagnostic skills since clearly, the twin pregnancy was the result of his efforts.

• Rufus Bless 3
  • WTF 11
  • Haha 8
  • Thank You 1

On 3/23/2021 at 11:56 AM, VBOY9977 said:

Looks like Adam and Valerie (Mueller) Waller are expecting baby #5 in May 

https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/adam-waller-valerie-waller-may-2021-bigsandy/2MU85Y52J0OMR

My fundie predictions for 2021 have been hit and miss so far, but I did get this one right.  I also predicted two of Valerie's sibs would be pregnant this year.  I think Julie Mueller Knox is expecting and Joe Mueller/wife Mary Jane just had #7.  Obviously Joe's not the one being pregnant but my Mueller predictions are in the ball park. Her sister Becca's youngest (of 6) is probably 4-5 years old, so I wonder if she's done. Interesting that Kimberly Mueller Palazzolo only has one child so far, probably 3 years old by now. With the exception of Joe, I don't expect any of them to reach double digits.

I've been following Adam and Valerie since he started courting her.  I think he's probably a decent guy as IBLP men are concerned.  He works in IT at Big Sandy, so I assume from that he's detail oriented and an overthinker.  After reading their twins' pregnancy and birth story, I get the impression that Valerie is the more relaxed of the two. He literally agonized over the prospect of her having a c section.

Anyway, they both have to be close to 40 by now.  Chances are pretty high that her fertility is on the wane. At least I hope so.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic