6 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Per Rod threads, Nurie is pregnant and due October 12th

Yikes..... is the pee even dry yet? 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 11
  • I Agree 2

6 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Per Rod threads, Nurie is pregnant and due October 12th

No surprise. But at least no double-pregnancy with Jill.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

32 minutes ago, ophelia said:

No surprise. But at least no double-pregnancy with Jill.

Not yet...

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1
  • Rufus Bless 7
  • I Agree 1

40 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

Not yet...

Poor David, he isn't going to have a 'quiet' evening in the next couple of months... 

• Disgust 9
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Just saw, I was coming to comment on that. Another Brooklyn, I don't really like the name but is not my child so...it seems they will go for a double letter theme 

• Upvote 8

Over on the Bradrick thread, a photo was posted of Kelly Brown Bradrick Ziegler's sister Claudia's wedding, and it shows her and new hubby with a baby. Maybe 12 months old? So she had the six kids really quickly with BRADICK! (they're all in the photo) and now another with Ziegler.

It also seems to show that neither David & Monica Brown or Blair (Brown) & Taylor Tsantles have any more kids.

Anyone have any more info?

I wonder what this one is called. Triumph, Loyal, Courage... just realised how close 'Triumph' is to 'Trump' - surprised no one has called their son that.

Edited by ToriAmos
Bradrick thread not Botkin
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 9

7 hours ago, Triplet3 said:

Deborah (Smith) Hale's most recent baby is called Nathan. I don't think we knew that.

Do you have a clue for his DOB? September 2020?

Edited by Hortense Peyrac
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ToriAmos said:

Over on the Bradrick thread, a photo was posted of Kelly Brown Bradrick Ziegler's sister Claudia's wedding, and it shows her and new hubby with a baby. Maybe 12 months old? So she had the six kids really quickly with BRADICK! (they're all in the photo) and now another with Ziegler.

It also seems to show that neither David & Monica Brown or Blair (Brown) & Taylor Tsantles have any more kids.

Anyone have any more info?

I wonder what this one is called. Triumph, Loyal, Courage... just realised how close 'Triumph' is to 'Trump' - surprised no one has called their son that.

The wedding was almost a year ago. Kelly could very easily have another Ziegler spawn by now. Claudia no doubt has on or one on the way. And David & Monica/Blair & Taylor - no doubt there are more in the making. 

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Do you have a clue for his DOB? September 2020?

I had down early September with a question mark.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

14 hours ago, ToriAmos said:

Over on the Bradrick thread, a photo was posted of Kelly Brown Bradrick Ziegler's sister Claudia's wedding, and it shows her and new hubby with a baby.

Which thread is that? I can't find it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Which thread is that? I can't find it.

This one. And the wedding was May 2020, so yeah, it's old news! But I've always been a bit interested in Kelly. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

I didn't see mentioned that Stephanie Richardson (Daughter of Cheryl Long) is pregnant and due Sept 7.   

They met 2/9/2020, married on 10/3/2020 and are now expecting.  She was an older sister with several sisters younger than her married with kids so I'm not surprised at her rush to have a baby.

eta: She turned 32 on Oct 18, 2020.

Edited by fundiefollower
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

Mordecai James Mueller

February 26, 2021
2:46 PM
8 lbs 11 oz
21 inches

I think that is the 6th child for Joe and Mary Mueller. His sister is married to Adam Waller.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 6

36 minutes ago, hollyandivy said:

Mordecai James Mueller

February 26, 2021
8 lbs 11 oz
21 inches

I think that is the 6th child for Joe and Mary Mueller. His sister is married to Adam Waller.

Pretty sure it’s Julie Mueller Knox’ 5th kid. She had announced her pregnancy last year and said she was due in March. 

Edit: I missed the Mueller last name. Then it has to be Joe’s but it’s actually his 7th. His 6th was born last January and 5th the January before that. They waste no time.

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 8
  • Rufus Bless 1

6 hours ago, hollyandivy said:

Mordecai James Mueller

February 26, 2021
8 lbs 11 oz
21 inches

Yes, the 7th. 

Does anyone know anything about the Stoll family, or Mary (Stoll) Mueller's birthday? She has some serious procreative pace going on:

image.png.043781570aa545719a3d68a463e4e3f2.png

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 7
  • Thank You 1

Mary Jane is one of six children.  She has two older brothers (eldest is married), and three younger sisters.  Mary Jane plays viola & got her degree in Bible & Secondary Education (I believe).  She had surrendered some time ago to full-time missions, but wasn't sure exactly which field God would call her to.  Now she is delighted to know she will be the wife of an international evangelist.  God has prepared her well to be a perfect helpmeet for Joe.  We are excited that God has brought them together.
(from the Mueller blog)

I don't have any specific dates for her though

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

Per her public IG, Jasmine Baucham Holmes is expecting a baby with an October 2021 due date.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 5

Based on Gideon Forsyth’s birthday video on YouTube, Rachael Forsyth Tunstill definitely looks like she’s pregnant with baby #6. 

Spoiler

C4A22F40-5D86-440B-B063-AAE38AB3E9C4.thumb.jpeg.1bbaaa16cae01b18b8171f362a248e08.jpeg

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic