IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 19: We Keep Track So They Don't Have To

Bethella

I thought Austin's half-siblings weren't fundie. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I thought Austin's half-siblings weren't fundie. 

I’m not exactly sure if they’re fundie or not. I know Rachael and her fam aren’t skirts only, but she does have 5 almost 6 kids and homeschools. It also seems like they now live in Arkansas (before they lived in Alabama where her mom lives) since they’re in lots of Joy and Austin’s YouTube videos. They seem very close to her father’s side of the fam which might mean that their beliefs aren’t much different. 

Austin’s brother is more private but when his wife had a public fb it became known that he has 5 kids as well. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Thank You 9

On 3/6/2021 at 8:57 PM, VBOY9977 said:

Based on Gideon Forsyth’s birthday video on YouTube, Rachael Forsyth Tunstill definitely looks like she’s pregnant with baby #6. 

Reveal hidden contents

C4A22F40-5D86-440B-B063-AAE38AB3E9C4.thumb.jpeg.1bbaaa16cae01b18b8171f362a248e08.jpeg

Joy just shared Rachael’s gender reveal video on her ig stories. She’s having another girl. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

4 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Joy just shared Rachael’s gender reveal video on her ig stories. She’s having another girl. 

I tried to watch that. It had to be one of stupidest ideas.  They appeared to be trying to eat the contents of a can to see what was at the bottom. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 4
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, JMO said:

I tried to watch that. It had to be one of stupidest ideas.  They appeared to be trying to eat the contents of a can to see what was at the bottom. 

So these days for gender reveals, you can risk either blowing yourself up or getting food poisoning...whatever happened to cutting a cake???

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 8

On 2/27/2021 at 11:21 PM, ToriAmos said:

Over on the Bradrick thread, a photo was posted of Kelly Brown Bradrick Ziegler's sister Claudia's wedding, and it shows her and new hubby with a baby. Maybe 12 months old? So she had the six kids really quickly with BRADICK! (they're all in the photo) and now another with Ziegler.

It also seems to show that neither David & Monica Brown or Blair (Brown) & Taylor Tsantles have any more kids.

Anyone have any more info?

I wonder what this one is called. Triumph, Loyal, Courage... just realised how close 'Triumph' is to 'Trump' - surprised no one has called their son that.

Surely even fundies know someone who knows someone who can tell them about Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, right? "That's a nice giant hairbow...for me to poop on!"

• Upvote 1

re:   Dama Gradinariu

This one worries me. She had a c section with her last delivery in June 2020 and I suspect she had a c section with the triplets who were born 2019. That does not give her much time to heal -not to mention that I suspect she has not had a moments rest from childcare in general. She's one of the fundies who I fear might have an obstetric disaster if she does not take care of her health.

Edited by browngrl
deliver is different from delivery
  • Upvote 8
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Dama Gradinariu is having a boy. She's 20 weeks pregnant, so due date is mid July... But with all her kids and her  tiredness.........   https://www.instagram.com/thegradfam/?hl=en 

I just looked at her Insta - that poor woman look so exhausted! But she is a baby making machine, crazy! And the spacing of her kids makes me cringe, they must have gone back to sweet fellowship pretty much right out of the delivery room

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 4

3 hours ago, browngrl said:

re:   Dama Gradinariu

This one worries me. She had a c section with her last delivery in June 2020 and I suspect she had a c section with the triplets who were born 2019. That does not give her much time to heal -not to mention that I suspect she has not had a moments rest from childcare in general. She's one of the fundies who I fear might have an obstetric disaster if she does not take care of her health.

She did have an emergency c-section with the triplets. And she has mentioned that the way they did that c-section (vertical) is the reason she must have all c-sections now.

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 3
  • Thank You 4

1 hour ago, llucie said:

She did have an emergency c-section with the triplets. And she has mentioned that the way they did that c-section (vertical) is the reason she must have all c-sections now.

She's had a midline/classical c-section?! Those are really only a last resort if they can't get the baby out or if it's early gestation (which I suppose could both apply for triplets). Those are much more prone to complication later on (like rupture) and definitely require repeat sections. I wouldn't want to be 22, having a 5th pregnancy in as many years, with no prospect of this slowing down with a midline section scar. I wouldn't want my patients to be facing that either. I actually had a patient once who had had both transverse and midline sections and had suddenly found herself pregnant with a 6th. She was terrified and she hadn't had them back to back, her oldest was 20 ish. I was worried for her.

• Upvote 21
  • Love 2

47 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

How old was she when she had her triplets?  

21 yo, triplets'birth date is 5-16-2019 and Dama's is 12-30-1997 (She was 18 yo for Amelia's birth)

Edited by Hortense Peyrac
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 7
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

21 yo, triplets'birth date is 5-16-2019 and Dama's is 12-30-1997 (She was 18 yo for Amelia's birth)

She's 23 then. She exactly one year older than Jedidiah and Jeremiah Duggar. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

I know nothing about this poor woman but it sounds like a dangerous situation that could leave 6 or 7 kids without a mother :( I kind of get wanting more kids even when there’s high risks, but waiting barely a year after a triplet pregnancy and vertical c-section is a whole other level of ill-advised.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

You are scaring me.... there's a woman younger than my daughter (will be 24 in July) who has FIVE kids already???  Insane!

• Upvote 6

Not quite. She has SIX children. And is expecting #7. :shock:

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1

I didn't know they were fundie....I must admit to a bit of rabbit-holing last week with the Grads (just too easy on a slow day working from home!) and watched one of their videos. Thought they were just trying to make money off their social media presence.

Though they are clearly going for as many kids as they can.

And I got a bit too involved with multiple birth probability...

Did you know the chance of having twins again if you already have a set (fraternal) are 1 in 12? So Michelle Duggar was spot on the odds! And that means Courtney Rogers and Dorothy Sanders have the same odds, though they probably won't have the number of pregnancies to bear it out.

Also: Jana has a 1 in 17 chance of twins, and all her sisters (and Abbie Duggar) have a 1 in 60 chance. 

For the general population, the chance of twins is 1 in 285. Luckily the 'twin gene' can't be expressed by males, so Kendra Duggar doesn't have an increased chance (though their daughters may). But you just know she would be the 1 in 285!

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, ToriAmos said:

I didn't know they were fundie....I must admit to a bit of rabbit-holing last week with the Grads (just too easy on a slow day working from home!) and watched one of their videos. Thought they were just trying to make money off their social media presence.

Though they are clearly going for as many kids as they can.

And I got a bit too involved with multiple birth probability...

Did you know the chance of having twins again if you already have a set (fraternal) are 1 in 12? So Michelle Duggar was spot on the odds! And that means Courtney Rogers and Dorothy Sanders have the same odds, though they probably won't have the number of pregnancies to bear it out.

Also: Jana has a 1 in 17 chance of twins, and all her sisters (and Abbie Duggar) have a 1 in 60 chance. 

For the general population, the chance of twins is 1 in 285. Luckily the 'twin gene' can't be expressed by males, so Kendra Duggar doesn't have an increased chance (though their daughters may). But you just know she would be the 1 in 285!

When I was pregnant, I was so glad twins didn’t run in my family. I only wanted singletons and that’s what I got. 

• Upvote 8

11 hours ago, artdecades said:

I am not familiar with her. Is there a thread?

Not a thread but she was discussed in this topic back in December when she announced her 7th pregnancy. They're Romanian Orthodox. And I believe they conceived the triplets without any fertility treatment which is incredibly rare! 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, usedbicycle said:

Not a thread but she was discussed in this topic back in December when she announced her 7th pregnancy. They're Romanian Orthodox. And I believe they conceived the triplets without any fertility treatment which is incredibly rare!

When my mum was pregnant with me, Triplet 1 and Triplet 2 she was quoted the odds of triplets’ natural conception as being 1/10,000! She hadn’t had any fertility treatment and what’s more, there wasn’t any history of multiples on either side of the family either (other than I think one of my grandad’s siblings had had a twin which died in utero).

I just wish I could have inherited my mother’s fertility (I’m going through IVF treatment at the moment) but that’s another topic! I’d be really happy to have twins or higher order multiples, as long as it didn’t affect the babies’ health in the womb.

Edited by Triplet3
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 24

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic