IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 19: We Keep Track So They Don't Have To

Bethella

4 hours ago, ophelia said:

Where do you follow these two @petrushka?

@ophelia, unfortunately they don't have much internet presence. Adam Waller rarely posts on joyfullservice.com but the birth stories of their children are in the archives. They would pop up occasionally in davidlovespriscilla.com but nothing about them has turned up recently. Valerie's family still announces births and other family events at muellermice.com .  Adam's parents used to post at visionserve.org but that also has gone without recent updates. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

Adeline Morton Holloway is 20 weeks today, meaning she’s due august 13th. She also called the baby “Little Glen”. Glen is her husband’s middle name (based on a post she made the day before her wedding). My guess is the baby will be a Jr. and go by his middle name like a bunch of other Mortons do. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 5

Tabitha and Josh Gimenez's third baby, Victory Belle, was born Tuesday March 23rd at 9:19am. No public stats yet. Home birth, MIL's blog reports everyone is healthy. 

Now there are three kids 3 and under packed into a camper with their parents-- I'm pretty sure Tabitha is only 22, MAYBE 23 at most (she got engaged on her 18th birthday and they've popped out these kids one after another). 

• Sad 2
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 3

7 hours ago, AverageGiraffe said:

Tabitha and Josh Gimenez's third baby, Victory Belle, was born Tuesday March 23rd at 9:19am. No public stats yet. Home birth, MIL's blog reports everyone is healthy. 

Now there are three kids 3 and under packed into a camper with their parents-- I'm pretty sure Tabitha is only 22, MAYBE 23 at most (she got engaged on her 18th birthday and they've popped out these kids one after another). 

Victory bell?? These people suck.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, FaithAndReason said:

Hopefully she can go by a nickname that’s less mortifying when she’s older. Like Vicky or Tory. 

• Upvote 8
  • Move Along 1
  • Love 2

The other two are Liberty Anne and Freedom Joy so... at least its on brand?
  • Upvote 9
  • Rufus Bless 10
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 7

Just now, AverageGiraffe said:
4 minutes ago, FaithAndReason said:

The other two are Liberty Anne and Freedom Joy so... at least its on brand?

I’m coming up with Nick names for all of them. 
Libby, Freeda, and Tory.

• Upvote 9
  • Love 2

Hopefully she can go by a nickname that’s less mortifying when she’s older. Like Vicky or Tory. 
Tabitha says on her blog they'll likely call her Vivie. Which at least is better. God what will the name a boy? Jefferson America?
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 10

1 minute ago, AverageGiraffe said:
3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Tabitha says on her blog they'll likely call her Vivie. Which at least is better. God what will the name a boy? Jefferson America?

Maybe Second Amendment for a boy? Gunner? 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 11
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, AverageGiraffe said:
4 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Valiant American

Justice Honor

Republican Truth

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 12
  • Love 1

I'd call a girl named Freedom 'Edie' for short. I'd never name anyone Freedom though and Liberty and Freedom are super redundant together.

For a boy:

Honor Justice
Noble Creed
Valor Fortitude
Loyal Soldier ?

• Upvote 11

I’m pretty sure they once posted Liberty would have been Lincoln if she was a boy.
I missed that post but it makes sense... of course the girls get named "Freedom" but a boy would have a totally normal name like Lincoln [emoji849][emoji849]

Side note, I truly thought I was the only one following them until the previous post about Tabitha!
  • Upvote 6

I have absolutely awful taste in names, but... I kind of love Victory Belle.

I used to follow a non-fundy family that had a shitload of daughters and one son. Their last three kids were daughters named Jubilee (Jubi), Liberty (Libby), and Victory (Tori). The other girls had a blend of hippy and trendy names, so I'm not sure what prompted the sudden turn to virtue names there at the end. The last baby was named by committee by her siblings. If memory serves, Victory won out over Valorie. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

I have absolutely awful taste in names, but... I kind of love Victory Belle.

Same, and personally I've always adored the name Liberty. But I feel like Freedom is just a little too on-the-nose and is also fairly redundant when paired with Liberty.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, FaithAndReason said:

The name made me think of the movie Juno. Elliot Page's movie sister is called Liberty Bell IIRC. Great movie! I have to watch it again some time.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, ophelia said:

The name made me think of the movie Juno. Elliot Page's movie sister is called Liberty Bell IIRC. Great movie! I have to watch it again some time.

Liberty Belle is also the wrestling stage name of one of the main characters in the Netflix show “Glow.” I liked that show. Liberty Belle was the all American wrestler and she had to wrestle an opponent who pretended to be Russian since it was set during the Cold War. When I hear Liberty Belle, that’s all I think of. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

Casey Kasem(of American Top 40)and his second wife had a daughter named Liberty Irene.

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m coming up with Nick names for all of them. 
Libby, Freeda, and Tory.

My 2 dogs’ names are among those 3 nick names.

• Haha 8
  • Love 1

Kristen Bell's kids are named Lincoln Bell Shepard and Delta Bell Shepard so I guess it's a thing!

• Upvote 2

Roseuncharted is having her third child in the summer. She has two boys already. The link is in case people aren't familiar with her. 

22 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Valiant American

Justice Honor

Republican Truth

Republican Truth is the #winner !!

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

On 3/26/2021 at 8:53 AM, AverageGiraffe said:

The name Victory Belle sounds so much like Victreebel to me, which is a Pokemon (and a first generation one, which means that the English Pokemon name has been around since 1998). The name is clearly based on the phrase "Victory Bell."

Hilarious.

• Haha 15
  • Love 1

On 1/28/2021 at 11:54 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

If you ever get down about your name or your child’s name being overly popular, just tell yourself, “at least I’m not a fundie named Anna or John.” I have no idea how fundies keep them all straight! Imagine yelling Anna or John at a big fundie wedding. 18 people would answer. 

If I were to have a boy today(since I’m screaming towards 70 it’s not going to happen), I’d name him John. We had considered Jonathan for our 30 YO son, but went with what is now a very popular name that ends in “el”-

• Upvote 4

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic