IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 19: We Keep Track So They Don't Have To

Bethella

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

I think Kristen Nicole Young is pregnant. She posted a story with her MIL and then an arrow at her stomach saying grand baby #4.

@artdecades posted it on April 25. 

Edited by Bethella
Duplicate post
  • Upvote 2

Moving on

• Thank You 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recent Status Updates

• Chocolate Lover

Chocolate Lover

Yes, it's oral thrush!  Treating it with miconazole gel 4 times a day.  Whoever decided to flavour it chocolate orange is a flipping genius!
      Also needing 1 litre of electrolyte solution per day because my steroid load is killing my levels.  Tomorrow's the last day of prednisolone, thank goodness.  Fingers crossed it's done the job, because I'm still having the occasional wobble with breathing. 
      I see the practice nurse on Monday. 
      · 0 replies
    • Destiny

Destiny

The fact that RTD is coming back to Doctor Who has made my day. Hell, it made my whole fucking week. I CAN'T WAIT TO LOVE MY SHOW AGAIN!
      · 0 replies
    • feministxtian

feministxtian

Ever been mansplained and it pissed you off so bad that you just want to bitchslap any poor man who might cross your path? 
      · 2 replies
    • Destiny

Destiny

I'm not able to update the logos to the fall ones today -- there's a bug that is solved in a recent update version to fix it, but I don't have the time to do that until next week. Until then, we are still living in an endless summer friends! 
      · 0 replies
    • feministxtian

feministxtian

Today is a "I ain't wearing pants" day. Yesterday was pretty shitty so today I'm doing as little as I can get away with. 
      · 0 replies
    • WannabeHistorian

WannabeHistorian

Second Covid vax is currently kicking my butt. Fever, chills, body aches, exhaustion, etc. 
      Miserable, but so so grateful to be vaccinated. Sure as hell beats actual Covid.
      · 6 replies
    • Bluebirdbluebell

Bluebirdbluebell

So very sad about Willie Garson. RIP
      · 0 replies
    • Chocolate Lover

Chocolate Lover

Started prednisolone tablets today because the asthma inhaler isn't enough. Now I have a sore throat and feel like I have a cold coming.  Need the tablets because breathing isn't an optional body function.  Really don't need the tablets if I have an infection brewing.   
      · 0 replies
    • Cartmann99

Cartmann99

My husband commented this morning about how nice the weather is after a cold front moved in last night. Before I could stop him, he asked out loud if I thought this meant an early fall for us.
      That's like when you live up north and start talking about an early spring...
      Be careful, the weather gods are always listening.
      · 3 replies
    • PinkGreyBrown

PinkGreyBrown

Grew up fundie-adjacent. My mother called herself a recovering fu**tamendalist, & she was not given to swearing. Thankfully she raised me as free of religious weirdness as she was capable. Her mother is all the regressive things -- racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, anti-semitic, ableist, fundamentalist Protestant nonsense, all of it, & longing for a golden past that never existed.
      I'm an atheist with a bit of an obsession about fundies, particularly of the Christian varieties cuz that's what I'm surrounded by. I've been reading this forum for well over a decade now & finally decided to make an account.
      Thanks for having me here.
      · 1 reply
  • Recent Blog Entries

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.