IGNORED

Trump 51: The Lame Duck a l‘Orange

GreyhoundFan

Manbaby wants to play with the Supreme Court and I'm impressed he knows the  word affidavit.

Thread of the highlights.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 6
  • Thank You 3

46 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Manbaby wants to play with the Supreme Court and I'm impressed he knows the  word affidavit.

Oh dear, I think I just died laughing! 

I can't believe that there are people who can listen to this and actually think he isn't an absolute moron. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

During lunch I was surprised that the noon update from the local radio station was only about 10 minutes long.  Kind of surprised at the shortness until my parents said that’s normal for Sunday. Weekdays it’s at least thirty minutes long. 

I almost blurted out well I guess that means fuck Nugget didn’t star WW Three or had an epic Twitter meltdown.  Not quite in those words of course. 

18 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Trump lost the election because of big dumps

Yeah he’s a walking, talking massive dump.  Maybe if he tried to be a human being instead of a giant shit pile he might have gotten in again. 

• Upvote 5

I’m waiting for the executive order via Twitter declaration that HE WON BIGLY. 
Seriously I bet you dollars to doughnuts he already has one  and his handlers are. trying squelch 

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 8

3 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Word of the Day toilet paper.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 6

Awww Kemp hurt man baby’s fee fees

President Trump on Sunday said he regretted endorsing Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R), taking a swipe at the top Republicans in the state ahead of two critical Senate runoff elections.

The president decried the use of Dominion Voting Systems machines in Georgia, which are the subject of unproven conspiracies among some conservatives. He placed blame at the feet of Kemp and Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) for approving the rules of the election. 

"Everything has to be approved by the legislature, and they had judges making deals, and they had electoral officials making deals like this character in Georgia who’s a disaster," Trump said of Raffensperger, who has defended the integrity of the presidential election in Georgia, where President-elect Joe Bidendefeated Trump by just more than 12,000 votes.

"And the governor’s done nothing. He’s done absolutely nothing," Trump added of Kemp. "I’m ashamed that I endorsed him. But I look what’s going on. It's so terrible."

I think fuck head’s gonna wear out his welcome with the GOP seconds after noon on January 20. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

I see fuck head is going on an execution spree now.

The Trump administration is rushing to execute an unprecedented number of people before President-elect Joe Biden, an opponent of the death penalty, takes office on January 20.

Unless he grants requests for commutations, President Trump will leave office having set a grim record for overseeing the most executions of federal prisoners during a presidential transition period in U.S. history, according to the Death Penalty Information Center. The Trump administration has already executed eight people by lethal injection since July, when the federal government resumed executions after a 17-year hiatus.

On Friday, one day after carrying out the first federal execution under a "lame duck" president in 131 years, the Department of Justice announced its intention to execute three more people incarcerated at the Terre Haute federal prison in Indiana. This brings the total number of people scheduled to be executed before Trump leaves office to five, including Lisa Montgomery, a survivor of extreme sexual violence who suffers from mental illness and would be the first woman to be executed on the federal level in nearly six decades.

The last time a federal execution was carried out under a "lame duck" president was in 1889, after President Grover Cleveland lost his first bid at reelection, the Death Penalty Information Center reports. The seven executions carried out by the Trump administration in the four-month period leading up to the November elections outnumber those carried out by any presidential administration over the past 78 years. At the same time, states are on pace to perform the fewest number of executions in nearly four decades.

Anything to satisfy his blood lust and that of so called right to life Republicans.

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 5

He’s such an ass. He can’t accept that he lost. I was 12 when the first George Bush lost his re-election campaign. I asked my mother if he flipped out in public the same way Trump has, she said he didn’t. 

• Upvote 9

Well, well, well...

Federal Judge Advances Lawsuit Accusing Felix Sater of Laundering Loot Through Trump Properties

A federal judge on Monday partially advanced a lawsuit accusing Russian mafia-tied businessman Felix Sater of laundering millions stolen from Kazakhstan’s BTA Bank through Trump Organization properties.

“In this case, Kazakhstan’s largest city and a Kazakhstani bank seek to recover millions of dollars in stolen funds from those who allegedly helped the culprits launder them,” U.S. District Judge Alison Nathan summarized in a 25-page opinion dismissing only two counts of a five-count complaint. “Felix Sater—the alleged ringleader of the money-laundering operation—along with his associate Daniel Ridloffand several business entities they control, move to dismiss.”

Like Sater, Ridloff was also formerly associated with the Trump Organization. The lawsuit stems from allegations of the systematic looting of Kazakhstan’s largest city Almaty and its bank in 2009.

“The Court emphasizes that the Kazakh entities will need to adduce evidence showing the Sater defendants’ deceptive conduct and their justifiable reliance on that conduct in significantly greater detail to meet their burdens of production and of proof as the case progresses,” Nathan wrote. “However, at this stage, the Court concludes that it is not clear on the face of the complaint that their claims are untimely, and so declines to dismiss any claims on that basis.”

Almaty’s attorney Craig A. Wenner, from the firm Boies Schiller Flexner LLP, did not immediately respond to an email requesting comment. Neither did Sater’s counsel Jill Levi, from the firm Todd & Levi, LLP.

The ruling itself does not mention Trump or his properties, but the lawsuit that it advances accuses Sater of helping the Almaty mayor’s son Ilyas Khrapunov launder stolen funds in at least five schemes throughout the United States, including through Trump Soho.

“Sater not only met with Ilyas Khrapunov in Trump Tower to discuss laundering the stolen funds, but he also personally arranged meetings between Ilyas and Donald J. Trump to discuss possible investments,” the first amended complaint against Sater states.

According to the lawsuit, there was also a proposal to funnel money through Trump Tower Moscow, before that plan fell apart around the time of the 2016 presidential election.

“Among other proposed investments, Sater conspired with Ilyas to invest the stolen funds to develop a Trump Tower project in Russia, which Sater has claimed would have been a ‘high-rise, high-end development that could make a significant amount of money,'” the lawsuit states.

The plaintiffs do not accuse Trump of wrongdoing.

“The knowing receipt of stolen funds in furtherance of a money-laundering scheme, in the circumstances of this case, amounts to a sufficiently close connection to support a claim for unjust enrichment,” the ruling states. “The Court therefore concludes that the Kazakh entities have stated such a claim.”

Judge Nathan dismissed two counts of fraud and unlawful means conspiracy, but not others alleging unjust enrichment, conversion and money had and received.

[There's a link to the complete ruling in the article]

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 8

53 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Trump retweeted a Twitter user named Cat Turd.

You mean this one:

You would think a cat turd would recognize bull shit, but apparently not...

• Haha 19

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/trump-attacks-gop-governors-retweets-why-bother-voting-for-republicans-1.9339923

I think the biggest surprise in this is that Trump used the word "hapless."  That was a vocab surprise.

I will so enjoy the turmoil if Trump is the reason the senate goes blue because he convinced Georgia GOP voters to stay home.  (I think I was a nicer person pre-Trump.  At least I hated far fewer public figures back then.)

He has raised $150 mil for his imaginary legal defense fund, of which he can legally pocket 75%.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/12/01/all-about-grift-trump-reportedly-raises-over-150-million-non-existent-election

Well, good.  I'm glad so much money is going to such a worthy cause.  It's not like there are real problems that can be addressed with it, and there aren't any families who are struggling financially this year who could use a hand giving their kids any kind of Christmas.  

• Upvote 11

5 minutes ago, Becky said:

Many of his donors are probably the very people who can least afford to throw money away like that.  

Yep - I'm assuming a fairly strong overlap in the Venn diagram between those sending money to Trump and those who keep the prosperity gospel charlatans in private planes.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

(I think I was a nicer person pre-Trump.  At least I hated far fewer public figures back then.)

I was a nicer person too before Diaper Don von Bunker Bitch came along.  I've cut off more than a few people out of my life - including some family members - who worshiped at the fuck face golden calf altar. In addition to fuck face there are some other public figures I hate and have decided not to do business with more than a few companies cause their owners made their love of that shit gibbon all too well known.  I'm just done being nice to reich wingers.  Anyone who comes along trying to preach to me about how I have to be nice to fuck face and his branch trumpvidian groupies is gonna get told to take their advise and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 9

Ugh. "Cat Turd" is one of the Q accounts my mom follows. I did wonder how she found them... and how any one can take someone with a name like that seriously - POTUS re-tweeting certainly gives them "legitimacy"!

January 20th can't come fast enough.

• Upvote 10
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 2

Awaiting the tweet storms when fuck face hears of this 

Donald Trump has been losing Twitter followers since he lost the presidential election to Joe Biden – while the Democratic president-elect has been adding them.

According to Factbase, a website dedicated to tracking Trump’s public utterances, the president has lost 133,902 followers since 17 November while the president-elect has gained1,156,610.

In a Sunday tweet, the CNN host and media reporter Brian Stelter said that while Twitter followers were “surely not the most important metric in the world”, it was “still worth noting: for the first time since 2015, Trump is consistently losing followers”.

Factbase, he pointed out, had “measured small declines for 11 days in a row”.

And I think his Twitter account has a life expectancy that can be measured in seconds after 12pm on Jan 20. I’m thinking he’ll say something that’s really fucked up thinking that Twitler will still bend over backwards to him. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

Disclaimer: This thread was posted on twitter on Oct. 11.  Was it posted elsewhere on the FJ politics section in another thread and I missed it completely?  I'm still fucking STUNNED that this was not a major element of the election.  The epic scale of corruption is breathtaking when you see it laid out like this.  Or maybe the relentless daily tsunami of Trump bullshit and crazy eclipsed it or I forgot entirely, or something. 

This unwinds the whole megillah of how people have used donations and the Trump properties to gain access and buy influence.  

Here's the unroll of the twitter thread: Trump discovered a lucrative new revenue stream: people who wanted something from the president.

Also, on CNN a few minutes ago: Justice Department investigating potential presidential pardon bribery scheme, court records reveal

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 4
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 5

I'm not sure if this has been posted either but court documents got unsealed in DC.  Apparently, there's a DOJ investigation into a bribery for pardons scheme.  This was filed in August and looks to involve money directed to the White House.  There were "unregistered lobbyists"  to senior White House officials.  The DOJ collected phones, computers, thumb drives, and iPads.  We can't tell much about it because lots of info is redacted.

349344873_Screenshot(2280).png.ccb095d0f41346e87a6640fd8c8f2690.png

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic