IGNORED

2020 Election Results Part 7: Biden Starts Working While Trump Tries To Blow Up The World

GreyhoundFan

Just now, libgirl2 said:

i voted for Kasich in the primary and I normally vote blue. I still like him. 

Kasich actually hit a few of I might vote for you even if you are a Republican criteria (but I can no longer remember which ones) before he hit a NOPE can't vote for you ever (again don't remember which thing). He's less awful than most of them, and for me to say that about a Republican right now is actually pretty high praise.

2 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

A ticket of Laura Ingram and Sean Hannity

I know I was the one who made the no more reactions rule, but I wish I had a vomit one for this. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Destiny said:

The reason that I question him running again is simply because he's 74 and it's obvious from looking at him and watching him move that he's not a spring chicken. I think there's a reasonable chance that he isn't even ALIVE to run again in four years. 

For the record, I don't think Biden will run again either, because he will be in his 80s. Even though he's by all appearances in reasonably good health, 80 is a hard age to be hitting the campaign trail. 

If trump were to run, who would be his running mate? Pence again? Or would he pick someone else? Maybe Jr? 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, libgirl2 said:

If trump were to run, who would be his running mate? Pence again? Or would he pick someone else? Maybe Jr? 

Princess Ivanka 

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 7
  • I Agree 2

If he ran again, I'd bet it would be Ivanka. Pardon me while I vomit after having typed those words.

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 5

5 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Kasich actually hit a few of I might vote for you even if you are a Republican criteria (but I can no longer remember which ones) before he hit a NOPE can't vote for you ever (again don't remember which thing). He's less awful than most of them, and for me to say that about a Republican right now is actually pretty high praise.

I know I was the one who made the no more reactions rule, but I wish I had a vomit one for this. 

There is a disgust one. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

There is a disgust one. 

Not the same. I need something more like this:

:puke-front:

Merely being green doesn't cover my absolute nausea at that idea.

Edited by Destiny
Today is apparently NOT the day I learn to stop pressing submit before I mean to.
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7

How the hell did I forget that Pence exists. Oh, wait, I do that way too often. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Donald Jr tries to make a run for it. I'm wondering if the party will try and push Pence into a run, or if he's even wanting to do it. 

Trump won 1441 delegates and Cruz won 551, Rubio won 173 and Kasich won 161 in 2016 primary, according to Wikipedia at this exact moment. 

Rubio could run again, I suppose. I don't know anything about Kasich, TBH. I do think the party changed quite a bit under Trump, and I'm not sure what their internal politics are right now. I suppose the next few month/years will show us if the more "moderate" conservatives  break away or if they continue to try to pull the weirdos out from the dark ages. People say the GOP is easier to unite, because of their authoritarian tendencies and their followers don't really question authority, but I'm sure not everyone was pleased with the Trump choices. 

• Upvote 5

@Maggie Mae I'm honestly not sure how much discontent there really was. Trump's approval rating amongst republicans is astoundingly high. Don't get me wrong, I'd love the Republican Party to get back to their usual level of wrong, vs the flat out turn into evil they took under Trump, but it's going to take a lot of work that the party isn't showing me that they are willing to do right now, given that they are supporting the Menace to the bitter end.

I do think one of the Trumplings will make a run. I'm voting that it will be Jr, since he seems to be the most out there on twitter at least. I don't think Pence will make much of a splash if he tries, and don't particularly expect him to be successful.

Edited by Destiny
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Destiny said:

@Maggie Mae

I do think one of the Trumplings will make a run. I'm voting that it will be Jr, since he seems to be the most out there on twitter at least. I don't think Pence will make much of a splash if he tries, and don't particularly expect him to be successful.

I'm betting on Ivanka.  She has shifted to the hard right especially in the past year,  is worried about Turd's legacy and how that will effect the Trump name.  She and Jared also love the power.  Jr may be a great fundraiser but is dumber than a box of rocks.  I think Eric would rather stay at Trump Org and run the business.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

OMG a Trump’s address right now...talking about the Vaccine for Covid, and not distributing it to NY state because Cuomo “doesn’t believe in the vaccine, and so no doses will go to NY state.” WTF. He is insane and punitive and childish and a dick.

• Upvote 5
  • Angry 4
  • Disgust 7
  • WTF 12
  • I Agree 2

6 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

OMG a Trump’s address right now...talking about the Vaccine for Covid, and not distributing it to NY state because Cuomo “doesn’t believe in the vaccine, and so no doses will go to NY state.” WTF. He is insane and punitive and childish and a dick.

And people applaud this insane behavior! Disgusting. It is not funny. What is happening in this country is not funny. In my state we have a ban on indoor dining, many restaurants don't care. Our rates are skyrocketing and our governor said we might be on a lockdown order in a matter of days. People are saying they don't care, they will do whatever they want and basically screw the fat pig (our governor is rather portly). 

• Disgust 5
  • Sad 2
  • WTF 8
  • I Agree 2

He just barely stopped himself from saying, the next administration, or the Biden administration.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 15
  • Thank You 2

Just now, AmazonGrace said:

He just barely stopped himself from saying, the next administration, or the Biden administration.

Part of me thinks he is fully aware he lost but he wants to keep his supporters agitated as he like to f--- around with people. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 16

1 minute ago, AmazonGrace said:

I thought he was going to accidentally concede and was yelling, "Do it, do it, do it, NOOOOOOO," at the screen. 

• Haha 15

3 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

And people applaud this insane behavior! Disgusting. It is not funny. What is happening in this country is not funny. In my state we have a ban on indoor dining, many restaurants don't care. Our rates are skyrocketing and our governor said we might be on a lockdown order in a matter of days. People are saying they don't care, they will do whatever they want and basically screw the fat pig (our governor is rather portly). 

My daughter and her family live in Ecuador. When the pandemic hit, my husband were visiting (we also have a home there). Our flight was actually the last flight allowed into the country on March 13th. At that time, the country shut down to incoming flights and everyone was placed in lockdown. I won’t explain the quarantine we experienced, it was unreal. It took us a full 2 months beyond our original return date To secure a humanitarian flight out of the country. The country just recently opened back up to travel and some work places, but no schools, restaurants... During the 6 months the country was shut down, there was a curfew in place 2PM -5AM, period, and you were only allowed out of your home 2 days a week based on your ID number. Driving? At first banned, then 2 days a week/ based on license plate number.  First time you’re caught out after curfew or on the wrong day, fined, second time, jail for 30 days. Drive on the wrong day? First time, fine, second time, car confiscated X30 days and daily fines incurred. Outside, anywhere, including your car without a mask, fine of $200. Children were not allowed outside their own home or yard  for those 6 months. The country did get their numbers under control. 
Americans have no idea, none.

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 5

Just now, AmazonGrace said:

Not like I need to hear more lies, but this is inexcusable.  Refusing to take questions from the press makes this a propaganda shoot.  

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 12
  • Love 2

Not like I need to hear more lies, but this is inexcusable.  Refusing to take questions from the press makes this a propaganda shoot.  

They were all along. There’s a reason everyone stopped watching them. That was a very typical coronavirus briefing sadly.
  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4

Just now, Destiny said:

They were all along. There’s a reason everyone stopped watching them. That was a very typical coronavirus briefing sadly.

I know - I'm just pissy.  Just read that when he said what he did about "whichever administration" NBC cut away and stopped airing him.  They ALL need to do this when he lies.

I know, BEC, but how did his whole head go gray?  The roots I get, I'm self care isn't on his agenda atm, but all of it?  Was he using temporary color?  It's only been a week and a half.

• Upvote 9

36 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I feel fortunate our Republican Governor said “Wear the damn mask”!

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

Don't think this has been posted yet, but Philly challenges are getting thrown out too. 

• Upvote 14
  • Love 13

1 hour ago, SPHASH said:

I'm betting on Ivanka.  She has shifted to the hard right especially in the past year,  is worried about Turd's legacy and how that will effect the Trump name.  She and Jared also love the power.

This is the one Trump future that terrifies me. I think republicans would vote for her in record numbers, even red pillers who wouldn’t normally vote for a woman simply because they’d assume Daddy would be behind the curtain. She’s thin, young, female, white, weathy and most importantly a republican. People who are repulsed by the donald would vote for her because her policies - even if they’re identical to her father’s - would be more palatable to a larger populace if only because of her looks. 

Edited by Giraffe
Removing ‘s
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 15

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic