IGNORED

2020 Election Results Part 7: Biden Starts Working While Trump Tries To Blow Up The World

GreyhoundFan

53 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Maybe his hairdresser got sick, was fired, or up and quit.  Imagine having to carefully coif the Toddler during a pre-conference tantrum.

There's this:

https://www.businessinsider.com/ivanka-trump-mocks-dad-comb-over-fire-and-fury-book-claims-2018-1

Ivanka Trump reportedly tells friends that the orange-blond color comes from a dye product called Just for Men, which can be shampooed or combed in to mask gray hair.

The dye makes the hair darker the longer it's left in — about five minutes, according to the product's website — but Trump's impatience results in the unusual orange-y tone, according to Wolff's account.

Maybe he stopped bothering altogether, and it washed out. Or maybe he has it done professionally now, and it's actually not his white hair showing, but a lighter, ashier blond.

His hair has been this light before:

https://www.vogue.com/article/donald-trump-gray-hair

And I found another from several years ago last night, but can't find it now.

(I know, none of this is important, but sometimes it's fun to discuss all of the tangential ways in which his insane selfishness and vanity expresses itself, while biting my nails about the serious damage it may do).

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, fraurosena said:

The flop-sweat of his desperation is just oozing from these tweets.

I love that Trump is now directing some of his ire towards Brian Kemp. How many times do Republicans have to watch Trump throw one of their brethren under the MAGAbus before they learn that loyalty only runs in one direction with him?

Edited by Cartmann99
  • Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1

Trump is considering a presidential run in 2024? Seriously? I doubt he will be coherent by then, (not that he has been lately). And his physical health is declining like his mental health - he can't walk a ramp now, has trouble with stairs; he will be in a wheelchair or a scooter, like those so favored by the Trumpers at his rallies in 4 years. He can't handle another campaign. Thank God!

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

A lot can happen in four years. I think the Republican primary for 2024 will include a bunch of people who aren’t on our radar as possibilities right now, including another celebrity or millionaire. I also think there’ll be a lot of infighting and switching allegiances before a nomination is decided. The Republican Party needs to either split in two or decide what it stands for and rebuild from there. Neither of those things are instantaneous processes and they don’t appear to have started yet.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 7

2 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Maybe his hairdresser got sick, was fired, or up and quit.  Imagine having to carefully coif the Toddler during a pre-conference tantrum.

My theory was that maybe his White House barber caught Covid and can't come to work. We all know it's running rampant through the White House and Trump can't be bothered to wear a mask.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 8

3 minutes ago, Smee said:

A lot can happen in four years. I think the Republican primary for 2024 will include a bunch of people who aren’t on our radar as possibilities right now, including another celebrity or millionaire. I also think there’ll be a lot of infighting and switching allegiances before a nomination is decided. The Republican Party needs to either split in two or decide what it stands for and rebuild from there. Neither of those things are instantaneous processes and they don’t appear to have started yet.

I agree that the party needs to decide what it stands for. Trumplicans are quite different from old money, conservative Republicans. I’d say the 2 groups are diametrically opposed. 

• Upvote 10

What a sad little crowd compared to the women's march. Not something I would be boasting about when you know the comparison pics will be up in no time. 

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.4bc0d3be485fb9938e33320a9d39ef73.png

For those of you who are dating, please consider adding this question to the list of things you should ask potential dates:

Have you ever appeared in public with a picture of a political candidate over your genitals? :doh:

• WTF 3
  • Haha 23

Not one word, nor is this mine but I saw it  posted on social media, and I loved it:

Q Cucks Klan.

• Upvote 14
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Q Cucks Klan

This is brilliant! 

I posted on the QAnon thread -- Q has not posted since the election and 8kun, the entity where Q posts, is in disarray and QAnon is in disarray, because Trump's election was supposed to be a watershed event.

Also, ratfucker Roger Stone is behind Stop the Steal movement because of course he is.  

Stop the Steal's massive disinformation campaign connected to Roger Stone

• Upvote 12

I love this. The Rs are whining to the court about irregularities, but didn't bother to attend the orientation to know what was supposed to happen.

Here are things they might have known if they had attended:

image.png.0f3f0998b9a11144ca337fba4f5364d2.png

• Upvote 9
  • WTF 3
  • Thank You 3

3 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Not one word, nor is this mine but I saw it  posted on social media, and I loved it:

Q Cucks Klan.

I was watching that hideous video and all I could think of was, Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? My mom and grandma used to say that when language got a bit salty.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I love this. The Rs are whining to the court about irregularities, but didn't bother to attend the orientation to know what was supposed to happen.

Here are things they might have known if they had attended:

image.png.0f3f0998b9a11144ca337fba4f5364d2.png

Why are they even allowed to be present if they didn't attend orientation? Good Lord, you would think it would be a compulsory thing so they don't screw anything up.

4 hours ago, Howl said:

This is brilliant! 

I posted on the QAnon thread -- Q has not posted since the election and 8kun, the entity where Q posts, is in disarray and QAnon is in disarray, because Trump's election was supposed to be a watershed event.

Also, ratfucker Roger Stone is behind Stop the Steal movement because of course he is.  

Stop the Steal's massive disinformation campaign connected to Roger Stone

Well.. it was a watershed event. Maybe not the one they wanted, and certainly not in line with their prophecies, but that's never stopped cults before. They'll find a way to make it fit the desired narrative.

• Upvote 15

7 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

Why are they even allowed to be present if they didn't attend orientation? Good Lord, you would think it would be a compulsory thing so they don't screw anything up.

I think part of this attitude comes from their leader. Remember Trump keeps bragging about being really smart yet doesn't feel like he has to follow any briefings. I think he's also convinced his followers that they are very smart people and that there's no value in having anyone try to teach them anything because they're so smart they know it anyway.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 2

7 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Did he just concede?

If he did, it's the first twitter concession in the nation's history.   He knows he's lost; all the performative litigation is just a way to buy time.  I suspect he just let things slip -- maybe snorted up some Adderall with a Coca Cola chaser?

We'll know he's admitted to losing when Emily Murphy at GSA submits a letter releasing all of the transition money and resources to the Biden team.  She's under a lot of pressure to do so but hasn't wavered as a Trump loyalist.  What the actual f**k is with these people?  

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 8

2 hours ago, Howl said:

We'll know he's admitted to losing when Emily Murphy at GSA submits a letter releasing all of the transition money and resources to the Biden team.  She's under a lot of pressure to do so but hasn't wavered as a Trump loyalist.  What the actual f**k is with these people?  

I wish she could be sued to release it.

• I Agree 7

11 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

Well.. it was a watershed event. Maybe not the one they wanted, and certainly not in line with their prophecies, but that's never stopped cults before. They'll find a way to make it fit the desired narrative.

There was to be this event where thousands of Dems, Libs, non Trump idolizers and Hillary were to be arrested and sent to Gitmo, the JFK, Jr. side crazy and other predictions that have not come to pass.  It's very much "the world will end on Wednesday at 3 pm" scenario.  When it doesn't come to pass, ya just keep on keeping on, because who can truly know the meaning of Q's breadcrumbs? 

The election was supposed to be a MOAB - Mother of All Bombs - event, with only one outcome -- Trump continuing to rule.   One sad Q guy posted: "My wife and daughters have left me [over my belief in Q].  What am I supposed to do now?"

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 7

18 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Q Cucks Klan.

Terrorist 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic