IGNORED

2020 Election Results Part 7: Biden Starts Working While Trump Tries To Blow Up The World

GreyhoundFan

Treason Barbie and her husband had to pull their kids out of their school. The other parents made numerous complaints about them attending super spreader events without masks, thus endangering the other students.

A parental compliance form from the school regarding coronavirus precautions stipulates:  "Students and families are expected to adhere to any and all social distancing guidelines and mask requirements while not on campus to minimise the risk of contracting COVID-19 as well as reducing the risk of exposing employees and/or MILTON's students to COVID-19."

"To help reduce the risk of COVID-19 exposure at the School, the School asks all families to limit their attendance at large public or private gatherings, events, and other activities to those where social distancing can be maintained and guidance regarding masks is followed. 

"Families and students should avoid hosting or attending large gatherings where proper social distancing measures are not feasible."

The protocols were put in place in September.

"There was concern for the safety of children because it was very clear the Kushner parents were violating public health recommendations," said one of the parents involved in the complaints, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

"At the same time of rising cases in the states and children going back to school, we were seeing the Kushners violating quarantine requirements."

https://honey.nine.com.au/latest/ivanka-and-jared-pull-kids-from-exclusive-school-over-complaints/7e0cb391-9fac-4887-a2fa-5fd826d10ae8

• Upvote 25
  • Love 4

25 minutes ago, adidas said:

Treason Barbie and her husband had to pull their kids out of their school. The other parents made numerous complaints about them attending super spreader events without masks, thus endangering the other students.

Good. Not for the kids, but shout out to the awesome parenting - why not teach your kids that if rules inconvenience you then ignore them? That can't come back to bite them at all.../s

Poor kids, pulled out of school and away from friends because their parents are selfish idiots.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 12
  • Love 1

Official sources called this election differently “ :56247976a36a8_Gigglespatgiggle:

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 7

Does Melania realize she just conceded? :mouse-shock:

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 30
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Are there any doubters left about if this was a landslide win for Biden? Because...

... if they isn’t a landslide, I don’t know what is.

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 2

MOPGA!

Edited by fraurosena
  • Upvote 16
  • Haha 8
  • Love 5

This may not be fraud in the sense that ballots were fraudulent, but it certainly is voter influencing shenanigans.

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 10
  • WTF 6

3 hours ago, SeekingAdventure said:

Also, Arizona has been called for Biden now :D (i don't know if it was now, but I just heard it)

Yes, its official! John McCain got his revenge :) seriously though, I do think trump's treatment of him did add to the win. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 6

9 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Who will give him money...Well, not long ago a bank wrote off 290, 000,000 dollars of Trump’s debt and per the industry experts interviewed for the article, this happens fairly readily. It s called the bank “taking a hair cut.” 

It just pisses me off that hard working people are rarely given these kind of breaks and certainly not over and over and over. Running up big debts and walking away from the payments is Trump’s MO. Most of us would be in jail if we pulled this crap, not the WH. Why would anyone given him a nickel?

The same type of people donate to them send baby gifts to celebrities rather than donating to those in need.  and some do it the way they donate to televangelists.  

They want to be part of something and make a statement.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

7 hours ago, fraurosena said:

This is a reassuring sign.

This is interesting and yes, most definitely reassuring in light of Milley's actions at Lafayette Square. 

Tight lipped retired general and former Sec Def   James Mattis wrote a blistering op-ed excoriating Trump, published in The Atlantic on June 3rd of this year. This has been Mattis' only public comment about Trump and it was  partially triggered by Milley, in combat fatigues, appearing at Trump's side in the Lafayette Square Bible waving fiasco, where protesters had been cleared out with tear gas. 

Snip < Mattis: I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution. Never did I dream that troops taking that same oath would be ordered under any circumstance to violate the Constitutional rights of their fellow citizens—much less to provide a bizarre photo op for the elected commander-in-chief, with military leadership standing alongside.>

Note: Milley was NOT Mattis' choice for head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff; he strongly preferred another candidate as being more qualified and competent, but was overruled by Trump.

James Mattis Denounces President Trump, Describes Him as a Threat to the Constitution In an extraordinary condemnation, the former defense secretary backs protesters and says the president is trying to turn Americans against one another.

• Upvote 13
  • Thank You 5

So nice to have a president-elect who is taking Covid seriously:

image.png.b63d5f3e0ce43691628cca8bce56f702.png

• Upvote 18

My schadenfreude is in full effect.  Per Mary Trump:

"In my family, at least certainly according to my grandfather, whose opinion was the only one that mattered, the worst thing you could be was a loser. Being a loser made you weak, being a loser made you unworthy, and as you said earlier, for the first time in his life, Donald is in a situation he cannot get out of," she said.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-wont-run-president-2024-afraid-of-losing-mary-trump-2020-11?utm_source=reddit.com

I know it's Business Insider but the article has the tweets from when she said this to Chris Cuomo.

• Upvote 19
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

The same type of people donate to them send baby gifts to celebrities rather than donating to those in need.  and some do it the way they donate to televangelists.  

They want to be part of something and make a statement.

I "friended" the parents of a facebook friend; they seemed fairly innocuous. However, the mom posted this weird laudatory paragraph about Trumps wonderfulness,  the hardest working president in the history of the country, the fabulous things he's done, yada yada. 

I suspect they are Christians who have fallen down the rabbit hole, and truly and deeply believe that Trump is right up there next to Jesus.  I can easily see them sending a donation. 

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 5
  • WTF 3

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/11/donald-trump-self-pardon?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_brand=vf&mbid=social_twitter&utm_social-type=owned

Well written article on how Trump may pardon himself.  I learned reading this he wouldn't need to resign to get Pence to do it. 

he could temporarily declare himself unable to perform his presidential duties, allowing the vice president to act as president, including by issuing him a pardon, and then the president could resume his duties as president, or resign.

https://www.axios.com/cisa-election-security-trump-a385868b-512a-4449-addd-4591829a4aef.html

Apparently this was the most secure election ever, according to the Department of Homeland Security.  I'm sure Trump is thrilled with their report on this.

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 1

Oh my gosh, y'all, I LOVE a sick burn and throwing shade like a total eclipse of the sun: 

If you'll remember, findsomethingnew.org is Ivanka's gift to those who have been gutted financially by job loss due to the pandemic. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 9
  • Haha 4
  • Love 11

Just saw this interesting article that Charles Curtis was actually the first person of Native American descent to be elected as Vice President

Kamala Harris on Saturday made history as America's first woman, first Black and first South Asian vice president-elect. But she will not be the first person of color to serve as vice president of the United States.

In 1928, Charles Curtis -- a Native American lawmaker and member of the Kaw Nation -- was elected as President Herbert Hoover's vice president.

Curtis grew up in North Topeka, Kansas, where he was born to a White father and a one-quarter Kaw Indian mother. He was the great-great grandson of White Plume, a Kaw chief known for offering to help the Lewis and Clark expedition in 1804, according to the US Senate.

He spent much of his childhood living with his maternal grandparents on the Kaw reservation in Council Grove, Kansas. Curtis even spoke Kansa, the Siouan language of the Great Plains, before he learned English.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 6
  • Love 2

"Actually this is true" :goldfish:

What an example of the weird way his mind works.

There is no fraud, we did a wonderful job, except we didn't. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 20
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

"Actually this is true" :goldfish:

What an example of the weird way his mind works.

There is no fraud, we did a wonderful job, except we didn't. 

I cannot wait for that fucker's account to be permanently banned from twitter.  Along with those of his demon spawn - in particular Uday and Qusay.  (And for the day I can unblock accounts like POTUS, FLOTUS, VP, and other official accounts on Twitter after they're turned over to the Biden administration).

• Upvote 14
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 3

Okay, not really about the election, but Aaron's reply made me laugh. With the number of Covid cases being so high, the alligator is probably the only one who would be safe moving there.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 17

15 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Hasn’t the loser’s campaign extended the litigation to WI and MI too?

Not sure of the status of those currently; lawyers in the other cases have basically been laughed out of court or forced by the judge to admit they have no case, i.e., were bringing no evidence of wrongdoing or voter fraud to the court.  One judge had to school the lawyer on the difference between first-hand evidence and hearsay.  

The Lincoln Project targeted two high profile and very powerful law firms  representing the Trump campaign in voter fraud/recount suits; both have withdrawn representation. 

Also, Bunker Baby has been holed up since election day, and now this: 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 9
  • Haha 8
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Howl said:

Not sure of the status of those currently; lawyers in the other cases have basically been laughed out of court or forced by the judge to admit they have no case, i.e., were bringing no evidence of wrongdoing or voter fraud to the court.  One judge had to school the lawyer on the difference between first-hand evidence and hearsay.  

The Lincoln Project targeted two high profile and very powerful law firms  representing the Trump campaign in voter fraud/recount suits; both have withdrawn representation. 

And one of the law firms representing him in PA for this nonsense just fired him as a client. Sorry didn't see that @Howl already said that.  Reading fail.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/13/politics/law-firm-biden-trump-pennsylvania/index.html

The firm, Porter Wright Morris & Arthur, had two Pittsburgh-based lawyers leading the effort for the Trump campaign in Pennsylvania. Both told a judge in an overnight filing they were withdrawing, and the Trump campaign may bring in new counsel.

The Trump campaign is now down to one lawyer in the federal court effort in Pennsylvania -- a solo practitioner in Philadelphia named Linda Ann Kerns who touts her media appearances and commentary as much as her legal experience.

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic