IGNORED

2020 Election Results Part 7: Biden Starts Working While Trump Tries To Blow Up The World

GreyhoundFan

4 hours ago, fraurosena said:

The cray-cray is strong in this one.

Please help, I can't stop watching this.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Please help, I can't stop watching this.

the guy needs to be in a home. He is either a raging alcoholic or he has dementia. I know, I have seen both. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Trump is boring right now. Just repeating the same whining over and over. I guess that’s good, but it's kinda scary too.

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Not that josh's mom said:

Trump is boring right now. Just repeating the same whining over and over. I guess that’s good, but it's kinda scary too.

He may be temporarily placated by the demonstrations in DC yesterday.  Doubt it'll last long.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

Dear Rufus, please let her be defeated in January:

image.png.7290172c6b8315dd09669c7d01b060d5.png

• Angry 3
  • Disgust 10
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • WTF 14

1 hour ago, thoughtful said:

And she still sounds frightened to me.

I agree.  The term "hostage tape" came to mind.  Her nonstop blinking was kind of disturbing.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Dear Rufus, please let her be defeated in January:

image.png.7290172c6b8315dd09669c7d01b060d5.png

What a cunt.  And she employs black basketball players through her WNBA team too.

• Downvote 1
  • Disgust 6
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 2

Twitler is going to swear off Faux for good:

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I agree.  The term "hostage tape" came to mind.  Her nonstop blinking was kind of disturbing.

To be fair, the blinking can be due to studio lights shining on her contact lenses. I wear glasses now, but back when I wore contacts, bright light shining in my eyes made me blink often too.

On the other hand, she could be sending out a signal by blinking in Morse code... 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

Is anyone else a little disappointed that with all Trump's tweeting about the election he hasn't once autocorrected it to 'erection?'

I would find it hilarious if he tweeted about how Biden is trying to steal the erection.  How he won the erection.  How he didn't lose the erection, that's just fake news.  Urging his fascist army to fight to imaginary erection tampering.

And how many poll watchers does it take to keep an erection upright anyway?  Not all erections want to be watched by partisan spectators. Especially by those poll watchers who are just looking for one little seeming slip in performance to publicly criticize.  Would make anyone with stakes in that erection nervous.

I REFUSE TO AKNOWLEDGE THE ERECTION OF JOE BIDEN.

Sorry...I'm punchy and it's way too early for me to be working on a Monday.

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
TO ADD THE SENTENCE IN CAPS BECAUSE I AMUSE ME
  • Haha 31

18 hours ago, Not that josh's mom said:

Yeah, it is boring, and it's time for his party to start speaking out more assertively and end this charade.  It was always a joke, but it's gone way beyond that now.  I'm sure most privately agreed with Biden that it's embarrassing.  Almost two weeks of dicking the country around is more than enough.

Some GOPs spoke out last week that maybe, just maybe, Biden and Harris could see the daily intelligence briefs just in case the election goes that way.

This week they need to be more assertive and really send a message to the White House.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

4 minutes ago, kpmom said:

Yeah, it is boring, and it's time for his party to start speaking out more assertively and end this charade.  It was always a joke, but it's gone way beyond that now.  I'm sure most privately agreed with Biden that it's embarrassing.  Almost two weeks of dicking the country around is more than enough.

Some GOPs spoke out last week that maybe, just maybe, Biden and Harris could see the daily intelligence briefs just in case the election goes that way.

This week they need to be more assertive and really send a message to the White House.

Agreed.  And frankly they need to call it and pull out the 25th amendment and declare him unfit and force Pence to start the transition properly.

I know there is no way to explain logically why they would do it now and not for any of the other batshit stuff he's done over the last 4 years but they could spin it that seeing him willingly hamper the new administrations ability to start working on Covid is a clear and present danger to the US.  

Thousands of American's dying every day and he does nothing but Tweet about how unfair life is.  Very few of us would keep our jobs if we just stopped doing them because we didn't get our way.  Not to mention he wasn't doing it anyway - months since the Covid task team met with the president?  How does anyone justify that.

Here is what I don't get from his blue collar supporters....why doesn't his laziness bother you?  I have worked in manufacturing for almost my entire career and if there is one thing hard working people hate it's people in management who are lazy and/or not qualified for their position.  Trump is the ultimate toxic boss, where is the outrage?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 20

44 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Is anyone else a little disappointed that with all Trump's tweeting about the election he hasn't once autocorrected it to 'erection?'

I would find it hilarious if he tweeted about how Biden is trying to steal the erection.  How he won the erection.  How he didn't lose the erection, that's just fake news.  Urging his fascist army to fight to imaginary erection tampering.

And how many poll watchers does it take to keep an erection upright anyway?  Not all erections want to be watched by partisan spectators. Especially by those poll watchers who are just looking for one little seeming slip in performance to publicly criticize.  Would make anyone with stakes in that erection nervous.

I REFUSE TO AKNOWLEDGE THE ERECTION OF JOE BIDEN.

Sorry...I'm punchy and it's way too early for me to be working on a Monday.

This erection ended prematurely. Keep on counting!

• Haha 18

7 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

This erection ended prematurely. Keep on counting!

It may have ended prematurely but it nevertheless lasted/is lasting too long.  I wish elections, like erections, ended in a reasonable time frame.  "If your election lasts more than four hours, contact a doctor!"

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 21

Given my background in data management and internal controls I've been thinking a lot about how much data this administration is destroying in order to cover their tracks.

I hope the new AG hires professionals to do a forensic audit on critical parts of the system to see what was deleted or destroyed.  An imperfect science, to be sure, but imagine the look on Trump's face when someone tells him you can bring back deleted data?  And also explains to him what back-ups are for and that they're  stored off-site and redundantly, preserving the data as snapshots in time.

Seriously, can I tell him?

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2020/11/23/will-trump-burn-the-evidence

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2

Kinda creepy Trump is so obsessed with Biden’s erection pole watching 

• Haha 17

17 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I've been thinking a lot about how much data this administration is destroying in order to cover their tracks.

During the Ukraine quid pro quo, incriminating documents/transcripts were put into some kind of super secure (online?) safe and few people had a password.  Wonder what's up with that? 

I'm surprised overheating shredders aren't causing a fire at the WH. 

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, AmazonGrace said:

Well i don't believe they faithfully documented their shenanigans to begin with.

Documented?  I agree.  But they are not all smart people and there have to be tons of files with damning stuff if someone were to take a look.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5

I'm willing to bet good money that they are franticly destroying as much evidence as they possibly can, and the Republicans are aiding and abetting Trump in doing so, because they are also heavily implicated themselves. It's why they are trying to keep in Trump's good books: they want any evidence of their personal wrongdoings destroyed along with the rest. We all know that Trump could, and certainly would, use any evidence he has on others if he perceives them to be 'against him'. This is why they are going along with his batshit conspiracy theories about election fraud. 

I doubt that there is that much actual paper documentation. There are tapes, and computer files, and most of the incriminating ones have been stored on the super seekrit servers that have limited access. Being the short-sighted, dimwitted tools that they are, they probably not going about it as well as they think they are. @HerNameIsBuffy has hit the nail on the head when she says that a lot of those files will be retrievable.

• Upvote 15

Isn't it weird that I want to praise a republican for simply telling the truth? 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 9

4 hours ago, kpmom said:

Almost two weeks of dicking the country around is more than enough.

This, right after @HerNameIsBuffy's "erection" post, appealed to my inner 12-year-old.

• Haha 18
  • I Agree 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic