IGNORED

2020 Election Results Part 7: Biden Starts Working While Trump Tries To Blow Up The World

GreyhoundFan

37 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Emily Murphy putting House Democrats off:

She's pretending she can't videocall.

They should have had a subpoena already drawn and ready to go and then when she refused to answer hit her with it immediately.

We have one idiot using powers he shouldn't have and the rest of the governmental body refusing to use the powers they do have to get answers on behalf of the public.  smh.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 6

This just occurred to me, and made me smile.

By the time this pandemic mess is easing, and I'm able to go to Walt Disney World again (probably next winter) - Trump's orange animatronic self will be shuffled off to the side in silence and Biden will be speaking in the Hall of Presidents. We've been avoiding the Hall of Presidents since Trump's election - we don't need that mess in our happy place. 

I hope the workers there are able to subtly pull pranks without getting caught. Like switching his US flag pin for a Russian one, or putting a McD's fry container or a Sharpie in his hand.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 18

They want to estimate the number of defective mail ballots and take those votes away from Biden. (Assuming that nobody could make a mistake while voting for Trump?)

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 4
  • Thank You 5

For any American still on the fence about Trump's racism and pandering to his racist/white supremacist/Klan base: 

Trump set on veto of defense bill over renaming bases honoring Confederates  The president has told lawmakers he won't back down from a campaign threat to scuttle defense spending bill over proposed changes.

Also, in the Dismantling America category while checking off yet another item on Putin's Wish List: 

Trump Exits Open Skies Treaty, Moves to Discard Observation Planes   Without specialized aircraft and equipment, Biden administration would have difficult time re-entering post-Cold War pact

So yes, we're all focused on the vote certification dealio, while not looking forward to early Dec, when the US could face another budget shutdown

Make. It. Stoooooooooop! 

• Upvote 8
  • Angry 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thank You 3

12 minutes ago, Howl said:

For any American still on the fence about Trump's racism and pandering to his racist/white supremacist/Klan base: 

Trump set on veto of defense bill over renaming bases honoring Confederates  The president has told lawmakers he won't back down from a campaign threat to scuttle defense spending bill over proposed changes.

Also, in the Dismantling America category while checking off yet another item on Putin's Wish List: 

Trump Exits Open Skies Treaty, Moves to Discard Observation Planes   Without specialized aircraft and equipment, Biden administration would have difficult time re-entering post-Cold War pact

So yes, we're all focused on the vote certification dealio, while not looking forward to early Dec, when the US could face another budget shutdown

Make. It. Stoooooooooop! 

Had my way there’d be at 11:55am in Jan 20 there’d be a bunch of US Marshals and Secret Service at the door of wherever he is - be it Malware-A-Tugjob, the White House, or anywhere else - with a warrant and a bunch of handcuffs. And the second noon strikes go on in, place the Bonespur Buttplug under arrest, and take him to the local jail to await arraignment. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 8

The Trump elite legal strike force wants you to understand that losing the election and losing all the lawsuits are simply procedural steps on their way to victory.

Does Don already have a bonfire up at the White House gardens, burning all the evidence?

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 5

2 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

Actually I'm hoping there is a string of exciting moments before the boring part sets in.

I'm referring to the exciting moments as various bad Trump actions get overturned.

"The U.S. has rejoined the Paris Accord!" and

"The plans to drill in ANWR have been halted!" and 

"The children have been reunited with their families!"

:pray::pray::pray:

President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr. is poised to unleash a series of executive actions on his first day in the Oval Office, prompting what is likely to be a years long effort to unwind President Trump’s domestic agenda and immediately signal a wholesale shift in the United States’ place in the world.

In the first hours after he takes the oath of office on the West Front of the Capitol at noon on Jan. 20, Mr. Biden has said, he will send a letter to the United Nations indicating that the country will rejoin the global effort to combat climate change, reversing Mr. Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris climate accord with more than 174 countries...  There is no question that Mr. Biden and members of his party are eager to systematically erase what they view as destructive policies that the president pursued on the environment,immigration, health care, gay rights, trade, tax cuts, civil rights,abortion, race relations, military spending and more... Mr. Biden may also move quickly to restore national monuments that Mr. Trump shrank soon after taking office; stop the Trump administration’s expedited reviews of fossil fuel projects such as oil pipelines; and reverse a 2017 order to “encourage energy exploration and production” offshore, including the outer continental shelf.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/08/us/politics/biden-trump-executive-action.html

Edited by Marmion
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 10

Trump responds on Twitter:

I want to thank Emily Murphy at GSA for her steadfast dedication and loyalty to our Country. She has been harassed, threatened, and abused – and I do not want to see this happen to her, her family, or employees of GSA. Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good...

6:16 PM · Nov 23, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

7mReplying to

@realDonaldTrump

...fight, and I believe we will prevail! Nevertheless, in the best interest of our Country, I am recommending that Emily and her team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same.

Who wrote this for him?  Jared?

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 4

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic