IGNORED

Where in the World is Doug Phillips (Who is a Tool)? Part 12

Coconut Flan

I think if DPIAT and Beall do get divorced, it's Doug and not Beall who will file for divorce. Much like Josh and Anna, Beall is the one with the true conviction and her appearance of a faithful, true marriage is one of the few things she has left. I am 100% on team "Not at all surprised DPIAT is an opportunist who has no true religious conviction." 

Edited by Pecansforeveryone
Add a thought
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

8 hours ago, Howl said:

This leads me to suspect that DP did NOT think what he did was wrong, and certainly not wrong enough to lose money and prestige.

Whose decision was it to shut down Vision Forum? I always thought it was a joint decision between Doug and his board of directors, but I don’t remember. If they forced him to shut down then that would explain a lot of the whining. 

The fact that he seems to think he’d still have his empire if he’d merely had an affair with a willing participant instead of a girl he’d groomed for years really does speak to that “sanctity of marriage,” as well as the fundie tendency to send someone on a punishment vacation for six months, forgive them after they cry enough, and stick them right back in the pulpit. He’d make a spectacular SBC or Acts29 pastor, if he wasn’t so well known. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, Columbia said:

Whose decision was it to shut down Vision Forum? I always thought it was a joint decision between Doug and his board of directors, but I don’t remember. If they forced him to shut down then that would explain a lot of the whining. 

This March 2014 article has a lot of details about Tool O'Ween and its aftermath and is worth reading. The tl;dr is as follows:

In October 2013, Doug was forced to step down from Vision Forum *Ministries* after being confronted with his sexual misconduct. The VFM board shut down the whole ministry shortly after that although Doug retained control of Vision Forum *Inc*, the for-profit business that sold all of the toys, books, etc.  Not long after the demise of VFM, VFI quickly spun into insolvency and was out of business by the end of 2013. 

So, yeah, Doug was probably white-hot with narcissistic rage when buddies like Scott Brown & Joe Morecraft as well as supposed minions like Bradrick! confronted him over the sexual predation, forcing him to resign from VFM. Talk about a house of cards collapsing.

Edited by hoipolloi
Clarity
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 9
  • Love 2

Thanks for that link, @hoipolloi  I knew Doug had been confronted by some folks (I always feel a tiny bit sad for Bradrick when I think of that) but I didn’t know they had to make him step down. That definitely puts all the railing in a new light. It also makes me really surprised that Doug’s never called out any of them publicly for ruining his life/career/cash cow.  

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Columbia said:

It also makes me really surprised that Doug’s never called out any of them publicly for ruining his life/career/cash cow.  

It is strange.

My guess is that there was probably equally bad or even worse stuff that did not get out. If so, that could be what's caused Dougie & Beall to hold their tongues since the end of VF. Bradrick! worked as Dougie's henchman for years so he must have seen & heard quite a bit.

Also, VFI's total collapse so quickly has always suggested to me that there were major financial improprieties between VFI & VFM, where money from one entity was illegally siphoned off to the other. I've always suspected that Dougie used VFM to scam airfares for a family of 10 to Europe, buy his top-of-the-line camera equipment, and acquire various other accoutrements while claiming these things as allowable expenses for the "non-profit." 

Edited by hoipolloi
Fixed typo
  • Upvote 7

20 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

My guess is that there was probably equally bad or even worse stuff that did not get out. If so, that could be what's caused Dougie & Beall to hold their tongues since the end of VF. Bradrick! worked as Dougie's henchman for years so he must have seen & heard quite a bit.

I wonder how many people he conned or threatened into signing NDAs when everything went belly-up. I hope so much that some day there will be a big investigation into everything that happened when VF crashed. It would be great if Gangster Capitalism could do that; they did such a good job with Liberty University. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, hoipolloi said:

Also, VFI's total collapse so quickly has always suggested to me that there were major financial improprieties between VFI & VFM, where money from one entity was illegally siphoned off to the other.

....oooooh, like laundering taxable VFI money through not-for-profit VFM?

Whatever it was, Leininger pulled the plug STAT and the entire shiteroo imploded. It is indeed amazing how fast the entire thing just...pffffft! 

I do feel sorry for those who worked for either entity as poorly paid worker bees and were suddenly left to fend for themselves -- including large and mega families who were already living close to the bone. 

And speaking of...Braderick! has not remarried.  His facebook page just lists Christian. Father. yada yada.  No mention of being a husband. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 7

Looks like Dougie doesn’t really know his audience well. We’re not at a Vision Forum conference anymore. 

FAB077E1-BEEC-4904-B3A4-439407F3AAE1.jpeg

DCF2518F-26FB-4267-8888-7679F12C4C40.jpeg

• Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 8
  • Thank You 2

Good find, @Columbia!  There's an astounding amount of crazy to unpack in that brief exchange! 

• mainstream Cabal agenda! 
  • deep state occupying Ukraine! 

or is it Depp state occupying Herbraine?  

But back to Bradrick!  I looked at a video or two on his facebook page.  He comes across as personable, confidently at ease and energetic.  I can see how he's a perfect fit as a realtor. 

• Upvote 8

On 6/3/2022 at 1:54 PM, Columbia said:

I wonder how many people he conned or threatened into signing NDAs when everything went belly-up. I hope so much that some day there will be a big investigation into everything that happened when VF crashed. It would be great if Gangster Capitalism could do that; they did such a good job with Liberty University. 

When I listened to that season all I could think of is on, I want them to do Vision Forum  next

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

On 6/2/2022 at 3:38 PM, hoipolloi said:

Meanwhile, Faith & Liberty are in Europe, apparently headed to D-Day commemorations in Normandy as part of the Operation Meatball grift. 

Liberty is traveling, yet again, with Best Defense Foundation. She's gone from "Program Coordinator" to "Brand Ambassador", which seems an odd way to title a volunteer (but it is a volunteer position, according to her Linkedin).

1047060750_Screenshot-BestDefenseFoundation.thumb.png.9563e902ea4e039819f6c75c4afddbd8.png

Anna Becker is also still at Best Defense, though Madisson Solid seems to have left after marrying Benjamin Jillson last year. I'm still curious as hell about how the three of them (all with strong ties to VF) ended up at that particular veterans charity.

Donnie Edwards, the founder, played in the NFL, and his wife, Kathryn (pictured above), was on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills for a season or two in the middle of the show's run. She was formerly married to Marcus Allen back at the time of the OJ Simpson murder trial (he was a good friend of OJ at one point, and allegedly having an affair with Nicole). If there's any VF connection, I can't find it, but it also doesn't seem entirely random. As far as I can tell, there's never been an open process to apply to be a volunteer there, so they presumably had an "in".

Faith seems to have traveled to Paris on her own, and met up with Liberty in Normandy, as she did when they were there in 2019.

FFN.thumb.jpg.d1eb440aa08a2f6110d53f8f09fc410a.jpg

That's Flavie Poisson, she worked on Doug's Bobby Bowden project.

From her Linkedin: https://fr.linkedin.com/in/flavie-poisson-00226b11b

770881499_Screenshot-FlaviePoisson-LinkedIn.png.e8c4ed2981e5a4affc41ba2dfb85bd10.png

Google translation:

Documentary filming logistics assistant
Momentum Media Inc.

Nov 2015 - Nov 2015 1 month

the United-States - France (Normandy)

Realization of a documentary for Discovery Channel "Bobby Bowden Goes to War" Esq. Producer/Director: Douglas Phillips I co-managed the organization, I managed the civilian cast members, the interviews and the various logistics.

There was a clip of her on "DW's" Facebook during the 75th D-Day anniversary commemorations in 2019 (but credited as Flavie Bass, for whatever reason. Poisson means "fish", but I assume this is just another example of Doug's renaming habits).

37370157_Screenshot-DWCinematographer.png.0b3f8ecefdcd8baf3fe73c5baac12e46.png

Edited by AnnaSofia
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 8

1 hour ago, AnnaSofia said:

She's gone from "Program Coordinator" to "Brand Ambassador", which seems an odd way to title a volunteer (but it is a volunteer position, according to her Linkedin).

I wonder if they’re trying to make it a more professional sounding position than “influencer.”

Nice find on all this. Strange connections all around, but I wonder if Leininger is behind them all, except perhaps M. Poisson. I didn’t ever realize that Doug was filming for the Discovery Channel. That puts his Depp-Heard ravings on FB about how women can make one little accusation and ruin a man for the rest of his life in a new light. I wonder if someone at Discovery got to Googling and found some stuff that Douglas Winston would rather they didn’t, and that’s why nothing came of the documentary. 

• Upvote 10

2 hours ago, AnnaSofia said:

Anna Becker is also still at Best Defense, though Madisson Solid seems to have left after marrying Benjamin Jillson last year. I'm still curious as hell about how the three of them (all with strong ties to VF) ended up at that particular veterans charity.

[...]

As far as I can tell, there's never been an open process to apply to be a volunteer there, so they presumably had an "in".

Perhaps one of them could have had an in and then became the in for the other two?

• I Agree 1

@AnnaSofia - I bow :bow-yellow: to your google fu! 

Highly likely there is some kind of VF connection here.

Been looking through various social media posts to see if there's a glimpse of Dougie in France but nothing yet. 

ETA: No Dougie yet but Beall is in on the grift:

1108840626_PhillipsladiesgriftinginFrance.thumb.jpg.3129e01f78b82d9ea5129d8e1cda0d93.jpg

Edited by hoipolloi
Adding info
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

9 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

@AnnaSofia - I bow :bow-yellow: to your google fu! 

Highly likely there is some kind of VF connection here.

Been looking through various social media posts to see if there's a glimpse of Dougie in France but nothing yet. 

ETA: No Dougie yet but Beall is in on the grift:

1108840626_PhillipsladiesgriftinginFrance.thumb.jpg.3129e01f78b82d9ea5129d8e1cda0d93.jpg

I really really hate that they are grifting off these elderly veterans. Cosplaying the life and look of the 1940's is fine if that's what floats your boat. But stay away from these actual heroes.

• Upvote 10

46 minutes ago, Dysfundamental said:

Do they ever celebrate women veterans at all? 

Nope, and it's like the Korean war didn't happen: Jun 25, 1950 – Jul 27, 1953  

Almost 40,000 Americans died in action in Korea, and more than 100,000 were wounded (history.com). 

WIKI: The Korean War was among the most destructive conflicts of the modern era, with approximately 3 million war fatalities and a larger proportional civilian death toll than World War II or the Vietnam War. It incurred the destruction of virtually all of Korea's major cities, thousands of massacres by both sides, including the mass killing of tens of thousands of suspected communists by the South Korean government, and the torture and starvation of prisoners of war by the North Koreans. North Korea became among the most heavily bombed countries in history. Additionally, several million North Koreans are estimated to have fled North Korea over the course of the war.

• Upvote 11

I want to know wtf they think these beloved veterans fought for. Do they not see the immense irony in the fact that as contemporary American Republicans, they pretty much actively support fascism?

Damned hypocrites.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6

22 hours ago, Dysfundamental said:

Do they ever celebrate women veterans at all? 

No and I don't think they ever even think about it.  The National WASP WWII Museum is in Abilene, TX.  Kind of a slog from San Antonio (4 hours), but they do big road trips much further away.  The Meatball platform would have been an excellent way to support this museum. 

Or veterans of color.  Richard Overton, a black man, was the oldest World War II veteran when he died in 2018 at 112.  He was also the oldest living American man. He was buried with full military honors on Jan. 12, 2019. 

He lived here in Austin, and entertained visitors on his front porch almost until the end, just a two hour drive from San Antonio, where the Meatballers were (are?) ensconced. But not much cosplay opportunity just visiting one old guy. 

• Upvote 9

Is this a Dougie sighting (on the R) at the current Operation Meatball grift in France?

266516962_Dougiesighting.thumb.jpg.5965be13f1a23bbe3c4fcda2f6b02fae.jpg

• Eyeroll 1

On 6/7/2022 at 7:50 AM, Howl said:

The National WASP WWII Museum is in Abilene, TX

Correction.  We just drove past the turnoff to the musuem yesterday.  It's a bit west of Abilene, in Sweetwater. 

Could be Doug, because costume.  He's holding an unlit cigar.  No wedding ring. 

How old is he now?  

• Upvote 1

I watch this topic with trepidation. Do NIT want this scammer scamming again. 

But what the heck, grifting’s in the blood. He Just better not bring Jesus Of Nazareth into it. Not that he really did, before, but he made it LOOK like it. 

…Nah, I take it back: at the end of the day, I want HIM cleaning houses to pay the rent. Not selling a story that isn’t his. 

Edited by MamaJunebug
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 7

5 hours ago, Howl said:

How old is he now? 

RE: photo.  The VF FB page has posted a bunch of Normandy photos but they seem to be a mix of previous events & the current one. 

Meanwhile, Dougie is  now cheering for Kyle Rittenhouse and wants him to sue the media:

Here, a young man had his life ruined because of false accusation  of murder and racism which were widely disseminated. This week Kyle announced his intention to sue for defamation. Like Sandmann and Depp before him, he will be doing the world a favor. 

• Disgust 5
  • WTF 1

4 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

Meanwhile, Dougie is  now cheering for Kyle Rittenhouse and wants him to sue the media:

He’s been really going on about “false accusations” lately. I wonder if he has some lawsuits planned against the men who ousted him from power. 

• Upvote 7

Would Doug get anywhere with a lawsuit considering he owned up to those allegations in his resignation letter?

And I'd have to disagree about Rittenhouse's life being ruined.  Seems like he's having a swell time being used by gun nuts. 

Edited by kpmom
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic