IGNORED

Where in the World is Doug Phillips (Who is a Tool)? Part 12

Coconut Flan

3 hours ago, Columbia said:

He’s been really going on about “false accusations” lately. I wonder if he has some lawsuits planned against the men who ousted him from power. 

If he is, I hope he is going up against the men and not the young woman involved. I would hate to see her dragged into his mess once again.

• Upvote 6
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Rufus Bless 1

56 minutes ago, kpmom said:

And I'd have to disagree about Rittenhouse's life being ruined.  Seems like he's having a swell time being used by gun nuts.

Word. As far as I can tell, the worst thing that's happened to him recently is being caught in the lie that he was going to attend Texas A & M. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, kpmom said:

Would Doug get anywhere with a lawsuit considering he owned up to those allegations in his resignation letter?

I have no idea. I imagine he’d cry about how he was threatened and manipulated into stepping down, but I can’t imagine it getting very far. I also hope that he leaves his victim alone if he decides to go all Esq. on someone’s ass. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

On 6/6/2022 at 11:32 AM, Dysfundamental said:

Do they ever celebrate women veterans at all? 

They do, though it's basically in the same way they celebrate the men, i.e. by declaring them totes adorbs* and posing for selfies.

*Or in this case, Faith's "girl crush" 🙄

Crush.thumb.jpg.05aa17a29e68aa76312b34f7460e9503.jpg

And of course, with cosplay:

WAVES_1.thumb.jpg.91dc1b83875d844b4f8ce0997e9005b2.jpg

1.png.930b510cb16dc9f71a0f3779b80f99e2.pngWAVES_2.jpg.62fd84404d5e17b22369b3bfeb0d218d.jpg

Edited by AnnaSofia
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

"...and a whit wit that I only aspire to."

Fixed it for ya, @sewingtreble! 

What do these women do for a living?  Where's the $$$$$ coming from?  Beall is living in, or has been living in, genteel poverty.  Is @sewingtreble still living at home?  Some of the modeling photos are on the steps at an apartment building. 

Faith Evangaline is sewing treble on Instagram: 

• Faith Evangeline
  • Artist
  • 22 and just enjoying life and living thru vintage fashion, music and creativity.
  • .Vintage Insta-sales every Thursday! 

Maybe she's making a living through vintage style?  She has 13.4K followers on Instagram. That's a LOT.  

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, Howl said:

What do these women do for a living?  Where's the $$$$$ coming from?  Beall is living in, or has been living in, genteel poverty.

Good question.

Is Beall still working as a nurse's aide or assistant?  Not that you'll get rich on that, God knows, but I guess it was bringing in a bit of money.

Did Doug skim save money from his preaching days?  Did he inherit some from his father?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kpmom said:

Did Doug skim save money from his preaching days?  Did he inherit some from his father?

If he did, he wasn't helping out his wife.  She started working as an elder helper when they lived in Durango and continued that work in San Antonio.  At one point, she didn't have the money to get a window fixed in her car when she lived in San Antonio. 

She's gone dark on public Instagram.  Don't know what's going on; maybe she just wants to focus on being a grandmother.  But money is coming from somewhere for her to travel. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

• 1 month later...

I'd say never change, Dougie, but you're literally incapable of it...

464814462_PretentiousFucktographer.png.460ac5ddd994dbed3dfe80cffe35363c.png

The irony, it buuuuuuuuuuuuuurns......

(lol at Kaylene, whoever she is)

21662869_IronythynameisVisionForum.png.742f71d7c38ff5909a04876e40e2f572.png

Meanwhile, back in San Antone, Beall and Faith apparently clean construction sites in the Texas heat...

796178642_FaithBeall.thumb.png.5009f062105ef6dd59c9387e663a9b21.png

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 8
  • Love 1

1) Didn't they reno and flip a house sometime in the past four or  five years? Is this what they are up to? It could be a good family business.

2) Hey, Vision Forum: Nice way to sh*t on single parents who raise amazing kids! 

3) Does #sewingtreble have an etsy shop? 

4) There has to be money somewhere for Doug to travel and cosplay movie producer. 

• Upvote 5

Yeah, Beall posted pictures of herself and Honor (#3 son) cleaning out what looked to have been an abandoned house awhile back. Her LinkedIn makes it sound like she'll do pretty much whatever someone will hire her for. I assume she's helped out (if needed) by whatever kid is available on a given day. Faith has posted InstaStories of her cleaning bathrooms and stuff once or twice, I figured there was a good chance it was for one of Beall's clients.

Faith doesn't have an Etsy shop, but she does sell clothes, mostly vintage. The only sewing projects I've really seen her sell if stuff she originally made for herself. I've seen people on Insta asking if she does commissions, and she replied with something like "depends on the project". It's fairly difficult to really make money doing bespoke clothing, so I can kind of see her point.

She runs Instagram sales every week, unless she's traveling (usually on Mondays I believe, look for them or the announcements on her Instagram Stories), sold on Poshmark (though it looks like that's more or less shutdown right now) https://poshmark.com/closet/faithevangine

and consigns things to some brick & mortar vintage shops:

1091458715_Faith-ConsignmentShop.thumb.jpg.19c8dc6aead83a74def7ec6b8e845b8b.jpg

She's also got regular singing gigs Thursday - Saturdays

485170543_1Faith-Codependent.thumb.jpg.8881336ab0529513dfdfa92e84eebb40.jpg

168158565_Faith1-Bar301.thumb.jpg.6ec7af1e812f2e57db94d0c5364ca143.jpg

1541799213_Faith-Winery.thumb.jpg.c10fbf8c17103d191d09a909c0dd8f44.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

Girl sure does have the Phillips smirk down pat, in that first photo about cleaning construction sites.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Da*n i Just want that guy to GO AWAY FOREVER ALREADY.  

I continue to admire his victims collateral casualties family for their apparent determination to live their lives to the best of their abilities.  

Edited by MamaJunebug
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

7 hours ago, Bastet said:

Does she sing well?

Honestly, I've never really been able to tell. Her ability to hit notes can be inconsistent, and I think she tries a little too hard to mimic a 40s sound.

She recently posted a clip from one of her performances at the winery and she sounds better, maybe being on stage regularly is helping her find her style/range.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgWMkjhFVFf/

(Sorry, can't get it to embed, but it's a clip of "Love Me or Leave Me")

Edited by AnnaSofia
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

On 8/4/2022 at 8:17 AM, AnnaSofia said:

Honestly, I've never really been able to tell. Her ability to hit notes can be inconsistent, and I think she tries a little too hard to mimic a 40s sound.

She recently posted a clip from one of her performances at the winery and she sounds better, maybe being on stage regularly is helping her find her style/range.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgWMkjhFVFf/

(Sorry, can't get it to embed, but it's a clip of "Love Me or Leave Me")

So based on this clip, she has promise, but she has very noticeable pitch issues, especially for a public soloist singing with accompaniment. I would let her sing in the choir, but I wouldn't hire her to sing.  I think dropping the pitch would help. 

• Upvote 3

Based on the photo posted by AnnaSofia upthread with a USPS mail box in the background, Doug took a selfie in a large American city while quoting Churchill.  

In terms of sartorial taste, he's a bit of a dandy with pretentious overtones, but we knew that. 

Re: families, family stability and unconditional love are key.  That family could be a single mom or dad parenting kids, a huge extended family and everything in between - just as long as that child knows at least one emotionally healthy, stable person capable of unconditional love has his/her back. 

I recall reading an anecdote about a Native kid in a sociology class.  He pointed out that he didn't live in an extended family - he had a normal family.  The white kids in the class lived in contracted families. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 3
  • Love 4

On 8/9/2022 at 6:13 AM, Bluebirdbluebell said:

So based on this clip, she has promise, but she has very noticeable pitch issues, especially for a public soloist singing with accompaniment.

Faith has some natural talent but, AFAIK, has never had any voice lessons unless her aunt (Dougie's sister) has provided some instruction along the way. It's too bad because she'd likely benefit from a good teacher.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

Guy who built a grift around submission to authority has issues with authority being used. Also, someone should remind him who appointed the FBI director. 

It’s so interesting that everything in the Doug Phillips Cinematic Universe is fake except for the news coming out of Ukraine. 

17FD3470-16DD-4C39-ADC7-29F65DCA236F.jpeg

• Eyeroll 8

Sweet Baby Rufus, does this man have NO SENSE of IRONY?

"...the worst behavior comes from unaccountable, agenda-driven people who are so committed to the destruction of their opponents, that they are willing to break laws..."

I just saw on the news that Garland will attempt to unseal the search warrant...which I think may count as calling Trump's bluff. 

Also, what's with the #wacoraid hastag? 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 12
  • Eyeroll 1

On 8/11/2022 at 1:44 PM, Columbia said:

Guy who built a grift around submission to authority has issues with authority being used. Also, someone should remind him who appointed the FBI director. 

It’s so interesting that everything in the Doug Phillips Cinematic Universe is fake except for the news coming out of Ukraine. 

17FD3470-16DD-4C39-ADC7-29F65DCA236F.jpeg

Rarely does Big Mama JB’s observation - “Point your finger at me and 3 are pointing back at you” - seem so apropos.  

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere; but Jubilee had a girl, Hosanna Kate.

From Adam's Instagram:

298551797_1050252145623317_7384326827643370635_n.jpg.8ec5a1359d756d239f4d4b89ece3cfbb.jpg

• Thank You 6
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

As predicted, Operation Meatball is moving on to bigger & better scams:

The Bridge to History Children’s Program:
Connecting Our Future to the Past
Beginning this fall, we will be taking pre-teen students on an international adventure to London and Normandy for an immersive week of curated commemorative events honoring and remembering the legacy of WWII.

Of course, even Operation Meatball has to admit that the days of using and making money off honoring WW II vets are ending:

Up to now, our focus has been on honoring the living. Currently, the average age of the WWII veteran is 98, and this unusual chapter in our lives is rapidly closing. But our work is ongoing, if not just beginning. While continuing our initial objectives, we are so happy to announce the next step and our brand-new initiative...

What are the chances that Dougie will be involved in these tours?

• Upvote 8

• Coconut Flan locked this topic