IGNORED

Where in the World is Doug Phillips (Who is a Tool)? Part 12

Coconut Flan

I need to dig out my copy of “Return of the Daughters”(Amazon gift card + Prime = FREE!).  Thanks for the podcast recs!

• Upvote 3

Yeah, I just finished the 3rd episode of CMH, and while they seem better informed than the Leaving Eden hosts, there are still a handful of things that come up short.

CMH?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, smittykins said:

I need to dig out my copy of “Return of the Daughters”(Amazon gift card + Prime = FREE!).  Thanks for the podcast recs!

I wish there was a Dropbox-like place here where we could upload files. I ripped it from YouTube the last time it was posted and have the whole thing on my computer. It most definitely has not aged well. 

• Upvote 3

23 hours ago, Bastet said:

Yeah, I just finished the 3rd episode of CMH, and while they seem better informed than the Leaving Eden hosts, there are still a handful of things that come up short.

CMH?

CMH = Cult Movie Hysteria

It's the name of the podcast I linked to on the previous page 🙂

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

Random observation:  I am re-reading "Inside the Victorian Home" by Judith Flanders.  

There was nothing biblical about the "vision" that Vision Forum had for women and girls.  It was literally straight out of Victorian housekeeping manuals and morality novels.  I cannot tell you how many times I'm stopping and thinking "this reads just like a Vision Forum catalog!"  

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2

On 10/22/2021 at 11:25 AM, Columbia said:

I wish there was a Dropbox-like place here where we could upload files. I ripped it from YouTube the last time it was posted and have the whole thing on my computer. It most definitely has not aged well. 

I actually got the DVD off Ebay some years ago -- it was something like $3.99. 

Except for the Botkinettes, and maybe Kelly Brown Bradrick Zeigler, I don't think any of the women featured in ROTD are still buying or selling the VF shite & lifestyle.

I include Kelly because it appears that she remarried right back into the bowels of the patriarchy. Whether that was by choice or because there were no other choices for her is unknown. 

• Upvote 7

• 1 month later...

Be-all and her unmarried kids (Justice, Liberty, Faith, Honor & Providence) spent Thanksgiving weekend in Plymouth, MA. 

No sign of DPIART but *someone* posted this video on the After-VF FB page. 

• Thank You 9

22 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

No sign of DPIART but *someone* posted this video on the After-VF FB page. 

No way would DPIAT would pass up a chance for Pilgrim cosplay in a parade.  He's in there somewhere. 

• Haha 10
  • I Agree 1

Is he the bearded guy in green? Looks like it could be, he has aged a lot.

Also is the metal hat guy a conquistador? Gross. 

The whole thing is gross.

• Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

• 3 weeks later...

And where is Doug Phillips Who Is A Tool today?

Who knows -- but *someone* is whinging on VF's FB page about slander and defamation:

1180008576_DougPhillipsisWhiningonFacebook.thumb.jpg.02a8fd81bd39b4ce5c85f71bafa8c363.jpg

• Upvote 5

Bleeeech.  Nicholas Sandmann is a junior scumbag and MAGA asshole.  I'm sorry he's getting $.50 much less mega millions.

I wonder if Doug is seeing dollar signs dancing in his head, filing lawsuits against his detractors. 

I wonder if Doug sees the irony about the reputational damage wreaked by Trump on an innocent election worker and her daughter, who were put in grave danger and subject to horrible harassment from being publicly (and falsely) called out by Trump for committing election fraud.  Hmmm. Probably not. 

• Upvote 7
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 4

Doug / VF wrote: “point in case?”

Isn’t it “case in point?”

Somebody reassure me that kid will never see anything close to the amount mentioned. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

Last time I checked, yes.

2 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

Somebody reassure me that kid will never see anything close to the amount mentioned. 

I'd like to think this as well. That kid is a vile little snotty-faced asshole.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

Saw this on Reddit and thought of our favorite digger of allosaurus bones...

nqc2rafapp681.thumb.jpg.8c9643c81f2610a7b6f3b08b9dd70561.jpg

Rufus Blessings to all FJers this Holiday Season!

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 4
  • Haha 15
  • Love 1

On 12/25/2021 at 10:55 AM, AnnaSofia said:

Saw this on Reddit and thought of our favorite digger of allosaurus bones...

nqc2rafapp681.thumb.jpg.8c9643c81f2610a7b6f3b08b9dd70561.jpg

I may just have to update my avatar. 

• Haha 12
  • I Agree 2

Finally, Dougie lectures on a topic he knows all about, absentee fathers :pb_rollseyes:

I wonder if that's what he tells the family.

"Kids, it's not that chasing scantily clad dancers around Europe was more important than your childhoods! It's just that... see, there's this crisis of masculinity in the United States!"

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

Has anyone seen any signs the all-out cultural attack on males and masculinity?  Anyone on the front lines torching these snowflakes with extremely large and  hypersensitive egos?  What this is really all about is society not genuflecting to Doug's patriarchal beliefs and bloated sense of superiority. 

And Doug, WHO CANNOT SUPPORT HIS WIFE, holding himself up as the epitome of a man's man while basically hiding from the world is more than I can take.  Of course, I'm a fragile earthen vessel easily swayed by emotions, but still...

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 8

5 hours ago, AnnaSofia said:

"Kids, it's not that chasing scantily clad dancers around Europe was more important than your childhoods! It's just that... see, there's this crisis of masculinity in the United States!"

"It's important research." 

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 10
  • Love 1

On 12/18/2021 at 9:23 PM, MamaJunebug said:

Doug / VF wrote: “point in case?”

Yes. The whole thing is full of typos and grammatical errors, and sounds like purple prose.

One other clue is the spelling of "incentivised" and "behaviour" which suggests someone British/Canadian/etc. (or perhaps they copied it from such a person).

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

I could use a refresher on what the Phillips kids who aren't living with Beall are doing. How many of them are out on their own now?

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Nancy-Druesel said:

I could use a refresher on what the Phillips kids who aren't living with Beall are doing. How many of them are out on their own now?

Joshua Titus is married to a Sproul granddaughter and is living in Virginia with his wife and two boys. Justice just began posting on his Instagram again and seems to be working in Pennsylvania, I think. Those are the only two Phillips kids I follow, although I know one of the daughters got married last year. I cannot remember her name, but it was the one who reminds some of Lourdes.

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 5

3 hours ago, Woods Nymph said:

Joshua Titus is married to a Sproul granddaughter and is living in Virginia with his wife and two boys. Justice just began posting on his Instagram again and seems to be working in Pennsylvania, I think. Those are the only two Phillips kids I follow, although I know one of the daughters got married last year. I cannot remember her name, but it was the one who reminds some of Lourdes.

Jubilee married last fall. Her husband is an employee of the Sproul family's fake university in FL.

The oldest daughter, Liberty, seems to be out on her own although a few days ago she and her mother were apparently presiding over the deathbed of a WW II vet.

Faith is living -- on her own? -- in San Antonio and the two younger sons, Howard Honor & Providence may be living & working there as well. 

Edited by hoipolloi
Clarity
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 6

• Coconut Flan locked this topic