IGNORED

Joe & Kendra 15: Mother/Daughter Pregnancies are So Not Icky

nelliebelle1197

3 hours ago, xenobia said:

If they (just as a theory) had any pilots and planes in the Duggar clan, it's totally possible that JoKen went to Texas just for the day - flying over there in the morning, getting home late that evening. That would also save them the cost of a hotel room in Texas. 

Oh, if there'd only been pilots... 

This is never going to get old. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

I’ll share my daughter’s story. Baby born 10 days before Easter. Large Latin American family visiting ad nauseam, including a billion little kids ( they live in So America). I told friends that had they flown from SA through LAX to Northern CA where I live, they would have encountered fewer people. Anyhow, a week after Easter my daughter was hospitalized with a severe case of strep sepsis that eventually caused mastitis requiring surgery, drains, long term antibiotics and a fright bad enough to make her daughter an only child.

As a former long term Nicu nurse, I would never recommend taking a one week infant to a wedding, not even if there was not an active pandemic. These folks just lack common sense. 

3 hours ago, xenobia said:

If they (just as a theory) had any pilots and planes in the Duggar clan, it's totally possible that JoKen went to Texas just for the day - flying over there in the morning, getting home late that evening. That would also save them the cost of a hotel room in Texas. 

Oh, if there'd only been pilots... 

Joe and Kendra are pretty low in the pecking order...Plus they have a pretty large family. I’m thinking John, Abby, Gracie and Ma and Pa Duggar likely flew. Maybe people who were in the wedding party were flown. Maybe the family pilots were making multiple trips to ferry family members? 

• Upvote 7

• nelliebelle1197 locked and unlocked this topic
  • nelliebelle1197 locked this topic