IGNORED

M is for Mama 7: Failing at Coronavirus

Coconut Flan

Has it already been four years since we started talking about her? Damn time flies... and Braggie only gets worse.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Zommom said:

Hi everyone. Off topic, but because I shared my good news of my pregnancy with you, I wanted to update you all. Sadly, I lost my baby boy yesterday. I was four months pregnant and had zero indication of any issues. I delivered him myself and he was perfect and beautiful. We named him Xavior. He had no chromosomal issues or any notable abnormalities. I was healthy and also tested negative for Covid. This was just a tragic, unexplainable, horrible loss. I needed surgery to stop the bleeding, so I have some recovery to endure. I am undoubtedly devastated. Thank you all for all you well wishes and I would appreciate your thoughts and prayers as we make funeral plans and take time for healing.

I am so deeply sorry, Xavior is a beautiful name. This internet stranger will be thinking of you as navigate the future with this loss on your heart. Much, much love to you and your family. ❤️

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 7

Hi everyone. Off topic, but because I shared my good news of my pregnancy with you, I wanted to update you all. Sadly, I lost my baby boy yesterday. I was four months pregnant and had zero indication of any issues. I delivered him myself and he was perfect and beautiful. We named him Xavior. He had no chromosomal issues or any notable abnormalities. I was healthy and also tested negative for Covid. This was just a tragic, unexplainable, horrible loss. I needed surgery to stop the bleeding, so I have some recovery to endure. I am undoubtedly devastated. Thank you all for all you well wishes and I would appreciate your thoughts and prayers as we make funeral plans and take time for healing.

I am so heartbroken for you!! I wish you comfort and eventual peace.
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Zommom said:

My heart hurts for you. May you find peace. Sending you love.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Zommom said:

So sorry to hear this. I also lost a baby years ago. Sending thoughts and prayers.

• I Agree 3
  • Love 5

5 hours ago, Zommom said:

I'm so sorry. Xavier is a beautiful name.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 6

14 hours ago, Zommom said:

I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you, and your family.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 3

On 9/1/2020 at 10:46 AM, Zommom said:

Godspeed to your little one and blessings to you and yours.

• Love 3

Why are fundy women always trying to talk themselves into liking their husbands? They rarely present a healthy relationship where two people are behaving like mature adults. People like Abbie must "choose" positivity for her marriage and actively make an effort to not pick fights. She assumes that other marriages must be the same and so she offers yet another challenge, #shedoeshimgood. 

And it just wouldn't be Abbie if she didn't take a passive aggressive swipe at other relationships. She says that she has "firsthand" knowledge of how bad other women's husbands suck and that most aren't as good as Shaun. From where I sit, Shaun hardly sets the bar for best husband ever. She practically peed her pants giving him praise when he wiped up a table last year. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-09-04-11-47-47.thumb.png.3891743c7d80387614b1975347bd9ce7.pngScreenshot_2020-09-04-11-47-55.thumb.png.645ff3c4f46b0dfdee778643bf1df600.png

• Upvote 11

I would pick my husband over Shaun because he actually parents our children. He’s not just a cash bank and sperm bank.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 4

My parents bicker all the time. My dad loves picking fights. Also he likes to correct people when they refer to my mom as his wife, "you mean my first wife". My mom complains about him all the time. They've been married almost 40 years. And they're not religious or anti-divorce so it's completely by choice. Maybe don't tell other people how their relationships should work.

Edited by TuringMachine
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 3

Wanna join you in giving Shaun a sloppy kiss? Uh, no thanks Abbie, I'll pass.

I often feel that fundie couples where the wife is constantly all over social media saying how wonderful their relationship is are firstly protesting too much, and secondly don't seem to actually like each other much. Choosing positivity can be good, but if you're doing it to avoid discussion about resentments and frustrations - well it won't resolve them, and all you're doing is wallpapering over cracks. 

Communication is much better at managing frustration and stopping resentments from building, and maybe some therapy? 

Edited by Ozlsn
Clarity
  • Upvote 12
  • Love 1

If people could have heard Mr. Xtian and I on an average night, they'd have sworn we hated each other. We both have very dark, sarcastic senses of humor. We'd talk shit to each other constantly. HOWEVER...I did NOT go on social media to proclaim my undying love for him (while he was alive). I didn't need to advertise. Now, he did...I was his favorite topic of conversation when he was at work. 

I never had to convince myself or anyone else that I loved him or that he loved me. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 10

6 hours ago, katilac said:

That second chick be out of control with her negative self? 

No. Stop. 

Seriously.  It's SO CRINGEY when she tries to sound cool.  It reminds me of when Michael uses the fake sayings that Darryl gives him on The Office.  DINKN-FLICKA, Braggie.  :2wankers:

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 8
  • Love 2

On 9/5/2020 at 8:03 AM, Ozlsn said:

I often feel that fundie couples where the wife is constantly all over social media saying how wonderful their relationship is

Quoting myself to ask - is it just me or does it always seem to be the wife doing this?

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

I think Fundie men, in general, are raised to be obnoxious, nasty, self-aggrandizing twits who are taught from birth that their future job is to "be a Godly leader of their family" ( translated- rule the roost) and the job of a Fundie woman is to care for the house and kids and cater to her husband's every whim. I suspect there are a lot of husbands who love to use the wives submit to your husband's clause without reading the follow-up- Husbands love your wives as Christ loved the church. I wouldn't be surprised if some women can guess and extrapolate what happens to others and think things like "I've got the best hubby ever because he doesn't hit me or publicly humiliate me." Really, a bar too low for all of us non Fundies but, based on their public performance, a lot of Fundie men are bloviating assholes behind closed doors.

Edited by Audrey2
wanted to make sure the last sentence read Fundie men, not all men
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

Abbie has no problem pawning her human babies off on others, why should a dog be any different? Ruby had her puppies and the kids are expected to be entirely responsible for their care. I sincerely hope that Abbie is just being hyperbolic but with her you never know.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-09-07-11-22-20.thumb.png.cc30df91556f1dc5d74582de5ad36a8d.png

• Upvote 1
  • Angry 3
  • Disgust 6
  • WTF 2

13 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

Abbie has no problem pawning her human babies off on others, why should a dog be any different? Ruby had her puppies and the kids are expected to be entirely responsible for their care. I sincerely hope that Abbie is just being hyperbolic but with her you never know.

Hide contents

Screenshot_2020-09-07-11-22-20.thumb.png.cc30df91556f1dc5d74582de5ad36a8d.png

She’s such a selfish person. Let’s hope the puppies will be sold by the time Braggie gives birth. Because Ezra will be expected to be brother dad to the twins and take care of all the puppies. 

• Upvote 9

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic