IGNORED

M is for Mama 7: Failing at Coronavirus

Coconut Flan

I'm getting an Ewok vibe from her latest selfie. Is it the hair? The dead eyes? The teeth?

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-08-25-11-36-50.png.694a2cd4c642febd72d4f11f8117c446.pngScreenshot_2020-08-25-11-39-52.png.a7922399978967f8404c39aae7b5223c.png

P.S. ewoks are cuter

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 18
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

I'm getting an Ewok vibe from her latest selfie. Is it the hair? The dead eyes? The teeth?

Hide contents

Screenshot_2020-08-25-11-36-50.png.694a2cd4c642febd72d4f11f8117c446.pngScreenshot_2020-08-25-11-39-52.png.a7922399978967f8404c39aae7b5223c.png

P.S. ewoks are cuter

It’s the dead eyes. 

She put her good leg out front and her vein leg hidden behind. So either she gives us all a close up of the vein leg. Or she hides it completely. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She put her good leg out front and her vein leg hidden behind. So either she gives us all a close up of the vein leg. Or she hides it completely. 

Good catch. I didn't even notice. It's visibility is probably tied to where her headspace is at on that particular day.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Have you ever read one of her birth stories? They are a fucking novel. They are so long and boring. I can’t imagine anyone read through any of them without nodding off a time or two. She thinks her long boring stories are so interesting. 

I have to admit that I'm a sucker for birth stories, but even I could hardly make it through her longwinded novels. 

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s the dead eyes. 

And here was me thinking she was doing lunges. Heh.

• Haha 6

13 hours ago, Ali said:

I think she should have a conversation with Steve Maxwell about how to stop making your birth experience an idol

This made me laugh so hard imagining it.

On 8/24/2020 at 5:31 AM, SuperNova said:

Abbie's mom took the middle five kids

How old is Abbie's mom again? Bloody hell, that is a big ask of anyone.

Edited by Ozlsn
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

How old is Abbie's mom again? Bloody hell, that is a big ask of anyone.

I have no clue how old she is but I would guess she’s in her 60s. She’s taken Braggie’s kids for overnights for so long it’s like she helps raise them. 

• Upvote 4

And now Braggie went to Austin with Shaun on a work trip, so unless they farmed them out to friends, her mom is most likely at the house with all 8. 

Two vacations weren't enough, she had to squeeze in one more. ?

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 9

10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She has perfected the hide the ugly leg for months now. It’s funny when she shows it off like a badge of honor. Abbie, your body ain’t anything special. You’re pregnant. Just own it and get over yourself.

28 minutes ago, danvillebelle said:

And now Braggie went to Austin with Shaun on a work trip, so unless they farmed them out to friends, her mom is most likely at the house with all 8. 

Two vacations weren't enough, she had to squeeze in one more. ?

She isn’t on vacation. She’s on a Babymoon! That phrase used to mean the sweet mommy/newborn bonding time after the birth. Now, it’s an actual god-damn vacation you take with your spouse. I can’t deal with all this bullshit pampering and attention regarding pregnancy that people are into these days. So fucking ridiculous. So, let me get this straight. She comes back from an physically taxing beach vacation that she boo-hood over. Then, jumps right into school. That week she left most of her kids with her mom to care for. And now this week she leaves her family to hang out while Shawn works. I’m sure she needs rest and a break. How about dialing back on all your miserable commitments, stop traveling during a pandemic, stay home, and gestate in peace? You don’t need to be this high maintenance, Abby! 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Zommom said:

She has perfected the hide the ugly leg for months now. It’s funny when she shows it off like a badge of honor. Abbie, your body ain’t anything special. You’re pregnant. Just own it and get over yourself.

It tells me she’s very conflicted about it. She obviously hates the way it looks, but is trying to embrace it. Likely because she has it in her head that it’s the Christian thing to do. There’s nothing wrong with hating the way your varicose veins look. But she likely has some sort of Christian guilt telling her to embrace it. I don’t believe you have to embrace every single perceived imperfection on your body. I don’t like my gray hair so I dye it. Some people embrace their grays and like it. That’s great. But not everyone has to. If Braggie wants to have a procedure to help her varicose veins, I see nothing wrong with that. She doesn’t have to try and embrace everything “god gives her.” Including pregnancies. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It tells me she’s very conflicted about it. She obviously hates the way it looks, but is trying to embrace it. Likely because she has it in her head that it’s the Christian thing to do. There’s nothing wrong with hating the way your varicose veins look. But she likely has some sort of Christian guilt telling her to embrace it. I don’t believe you have to embrace every single perceived imperfection on your body. I don’t like my gray hair so I dye it. Some people embrace their grays and like it. That’s great. But not everyone has to. If Braggie wants to have a procedure to help her varicose veins, I see nothing wrong with that. She doesn’t have to try and embrace everything “god gives her.” Including pregnancies. 

I agree! This is one of many issues I have with her. She doesn’t have to do selfies. She doesn’t have to show us her baby bump or her veiny leg. Yet, this is her ministry, apparently. So, she suffers for the gram. Transparency is clouted as godliness and damn it all, Abbie will not be accused of anything but the best at that. Yet, somehow, her attempt at being transparent is not having the real affect she is hoping for. You can clearly see she is lying through her teeth. Her mask slips often and hypocrisy is always glaring.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

That girl is dead inside...I think she's trying so hard to convince herself that this is the way she's supposed to live instead of how she WANTS to live. 

Braggie...give it up. You're miserable and another baby, another house, another shopping trip, another vacation isn't going to make you happy. Go get the professional help and medication you so desperately need.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 8

2 hours ago, Zommom said:

She isn’t on vacation. She’s on a Babymoon! That phrase used to mean the sweet mommy/newborn bonding time after the birth. Now, it’s an actual god-damn vacation you take with your spouse. I can’t deal with all this bullshit pampering and attention regarding pregnancy that people are into these days. So fucking ridiculous. So, let me get this straight. She comes back from an physically taxing beach vacation that she boo-hood over. Then, jumps right into school. That week she left most of her kids with her mom to care for. And now this week she leaves her family to hang out while Shawn works. I’m sure she needs rest and a break. How about dialing back on all your miserable commitments, stop traveling during a pandemic, stay home, and gestate in peace? You don’t need to be this high maintenance, Abby! 

How about you use birth control or make a more permanent decision? They have more kids than they can physically or mentally handle. I wonder if Abbie’s mom lives vicariously through Abbie? She seems as mentally unhealthy as her daughter. 

• Upvote 10

6 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

How about you use birth control or make a more permanent decision? They have more kids than they can physically or mentally handle. I wonder if Abbie’s mom lives vicariously through Abbie? She seems as mentally unhealthy as her daughter. 

We know very little about her parents. But we do know Braggie wasn’t created out of nowhere. I can’t help but blame her parents for her extreme narcissism. They must have allowed it to some extent growing up. And they are enabling her now. Her parents are just as much to blame as Jill Rod’s parents. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, feministxtian said:

That girl is dead inside...I think she's trying so hard to convince herself that this is the way she's supposed to live instead of how she WANTS to live. 

Braggie...give it up. You're miserable and another baby, another house, another shopping trip, another vacation isn't going to make you happy. Go get the professional help and medication you so desperately need.

As someone who has BTDT and got the t-shirt, I couldn't agree more.  For me it was another Christian rule, another homeschool curriculum, another church service, another prayer, another educational toy for the kids.  

I don't wish the total breakdown I had on anyone - not even Braggie.  But the girl is in SO over her head and obviously has multiple mental health issues going on.  I wish Shaun would put his foot down and insist she get help (and no more kids).  Wishful thinking on my part probably, though.  

• Upvote 9

11 minutes ago, danvillebelle said:

As someone who has BTDT and got the t-shirt, I couldn't agree more.  For me it was another Christian rule, another homeschool curriculum, another church service, another prayer, another educational toy for the kids.  

I don't wish the total breakdown I had on anyone - not even Braggie.  But the girl is in SO over her head and obviously has multiple mental health issues going on.  I wish Shaun would put his foot down and insist she get help (and no more kids).  Wishful thinking on my part probably, though.  

I have friends who were the same way. Some have just dug in deeper and deeper and some have come out on the other side with shattered lives, marriages, kids... 

• Upvote 3

Just so you all know, Abbie isn't offended by people who are mean to her. In fact, she wrote another long ass sermon to say so. It's the usual christian persecution bullshit.

People send Abbie mean emails that she sees as "a cry for help from someone who is lost, angry, and hurting". Maybe it's because Abbie is huge bitch but whatever. I will say that people who touch the poop really suck and I wish it would stop. Her sermon is so damn long that she runs out of room and has to continue in the pics. 

She offers up an absolute gem by saying that she doesn't brag, she "shares for edification" and if you don't like it, tough shit, there's something wrong with you. Not her.

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 7
  • WTF 1

1 hour ago, SuperNova said:

Just so you all know, Abbie isn't offended by people who are mean to her. In fact, she wrote another long ass sermon to say so. It's the usual christian persecution bullshit.

People send Abbie mean emails that she sees as "a cry for help from someone who is lost, angry, and hurting". Maybe it's because Abbie is huge bitch but whatever. I will say that people who touch the poop really suck and I wish it would stop. Her sermon is so damn long that she runs out of room and has to continue in the pics. 

She offers up an absolute gem by saying that she doesn't brag, she "shares for edification" and if you don't like it, tough shit, there's something wrong with you. Not her.

I wonder what the person said. I honestly have no issue with private messages of disagreement when they are done respectfully. Then the person may actually listen. But if it’s just a message of insults and nastiness, then it will just feed the persecution complex. 

• Upvote 9

Today is Ask Anything Wednesday. So people ask questions and Abbie almost comes off as peeved at the questions asked. Maybe it’s time to stop hosting the ask me anything posts? This lady LOOKS for things to be offended by. Of course people are going to ask a person who has eleventy kids questions about pregnancy, nursing, mothering etc... What does she expect people to ask her about, the best bar in town? 

• Upvote 14

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

Today is Ask Anything Wednesday. So people ask questions and Abbie almost comes off as peeved at the questions asked. Maybe it’s time to stop hosting the ask me anything posts? This lady LOOKS for things to be offended by. Of course people are going to ask a person who has eleventy kids questions about pregnancy, nursing, mothering etc... What does she expect people to ask her about, the best bar in town? 

I like how one of the questions/answers is how she is in better shape then not just women with twins, but women with single babies incubating too. I get she works out regularly, but way to be humble (as if she even knows the meaning of that word). 

• Upvote 7

We're about to get walloped with storms from the hurricane and they left their kids behind and went to Austin. If that doesn't illustrate where her priorities lie...

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2

For someone that claims she isn’t offended (not buying it), then why bother telling us she received offensive emails? Who cares! The last time she went off on her haters, she made a long video rant where she lectured her accusers to death and then also claimed she loved them. I recall she said that she gets very upset and physically wiped out when people criticize her. So, which is it? Are you offended or not? And, as far as the nasty e-mails, I’m wondering if this is even true? Who writes emails anymore? DM’s, maybe? Maybe she’s talking about us? Maybe saying she receives ugly e-mails sounds worse than internet trolls? Also, she spent some of her babymoon to write this bitch post? Damn.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

She's prancing around in front of the mirror in new clothes and making sure everyone knows they're size SMALL. ? Again...while a hurricane is coming. I'm sure her mom would just love being with 8 kids in a power outage. 

• Upvote 9
  • WTF 3

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I wonder what the person said. I honestly have no issue with private messages of disagreement when they are done respectfully. Then the person may actually listen. But if it’s just a message of insults and nastiness, then it will just feed the persecution complex. 

You could be right. It didn't even occur to me that the emails may have been a perfectly reasonable opposing view. 

1 hour ago, Bazinga said:

I like how one of the questions/answers is how she is in better shape then not just women with twins, but women with single babies incubating too. I get she works out regularly, but way to be humble (as if she even knows the meaning of that word). 

How can she even possibly know this? What metric is she using to judge?

Her muscles may have more tone than mine but my leg isn't covered in varicose veins. She is younger than me and has crows feet and I don't. My body hasn't been drained by endless pregnancy. More important than outside physical appearances, I don't suffer from a multitude of untreated mental illnesses and unhealthy body image. How does this woman have friends?! 

Edited by SuperNova
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

3 hours ago, danvillebelle said:

She's prancing around in front of the mirror in new clothes and making sure everyone knows they're size SMALL. ? Again...while a hurricane is coming. I'm sure her mom would just love being with 8 kids in a power outage. 

And to think she really, desperately needed those clothes (thrill of shopping) because none her clothes don’t fit. Her husband probably knew she’s be bitching about her having to wear the same outfit in a row. He’s no dummy. Give Abbie what she wants. The funny thing is, she purposely doesn’t wear/buy any clothes that fit her. And those Nuly, whatever used clothes she rents, were fugly and didn’t even fit! Those leggings made me laugh! But, she’s a small, y’all. SHE’S A SMALL!!! 

• Upvote 4

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic