IGNORED

M is for Mama 7: Failing at Coronavirus

Coconut Flan

She took the pity party picture down.  Either she reads here, or one of her leghumpers grew a pair and called her out.  

• Upvote 3
  • Love 8

1 hour ago, danvillebelle said:

She took the pity party picture down.  Either she reads here, or one of her leghumpers grew a pair and called her out.  

She reads here all of the time.

• I Agree 5

14 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

She reads here all of the time.

Normally I don’t think fundies read here. But Braggie is the exception. Most fundie snarkers online like to talk about the Duggars, Girl Defined, Lori, the Andersons or JillRod. I’ve looked around and it seems that many fundie snark sites don’t bother with Braggie. I feel like we talk about her way more than other places on the internet. Which makes me think she is likely to read here and not somewhere else. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 9

Abbie is promoting more homeschool material. This time it's some kind of pick and choose discount from different companies. For some inexplicable reason it includes a credit to Abbie's craptastic Paint and Prose. They don't seem to offer anything that could be considered educational enrichment, unless you count #hardisnotthesamethingasbad in unreadable font as "educational". 

• Upvote 8

I hope she dried her tears because it’s Monday and this week started with a mother fucking bang. It’s Monday, so time for her weekly braggadocio, err, I mean “motivation” for her adoring fans. This woman. She can’t just STOP. She just came back from another vacation and is undoubtedly exhausted. But, no time for cry babies. Life must go on like she doesn’t have 8 kids, and 8 months pregnant with TWINS. Forgoing extra much needed sleep, she gets up at a god awful hour to teach her fitness class, which she should have quick teaching by now. But, that is NOT all. She comes home and manages to get breakfast for her brood (probably chic-fillet for herself). Then she squeezed in some quality bible reading before getting 8 children dressed and out the door by 8am to spend the whole day at their weekly homeschool co-op. She already prepared to teach one class, but soon discovered she forgot she was teaching TWO classes and had to quickly scramble something together. First of all, parents pay for these stupid classes, so she is absolutely ridiculous that she flaked this hard and thinks her last minute syllabus will work. Even if she didn’t flake and last minute asked to volunteer as the teacher for this class, she should have declined! But, no, she must over perform! I can’t stand people like her. Over commits and does way too much for their own good. Just for the attention and adoration. And, honestly, I bet lots of people notice her, but probably not for what she thinks they are noticing. At least I hope people see her crazy and can’t stand her. And SHAME on her for wrangling her poor mother into co-teaching her classes after the twins come. A sensible mother would NOT have signed up to over commit and teach a coop at her stage/status of pregnancy. And I have to say it. Her bangs irritate the crap out of me. 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 2

Maybe this is only my personal preference, but if I was an educator, and had many weeks free to take a vacation, I wouldn’t pick the week right before I was returning to the classroom. 2 weeks prior to the start of school, sure, but who would want to haul it home from a beach trip with 8+ kids in tow, to immediately return to work? 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

On 8/15/2020 at 10:56 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

My ads are so boring. I barely even notice them. I think the kitchen remodel ad I got was because of JRod’s thread. 

I would kill for a boring ad at this point. I've been getting this recurring one where it's a picture of a naked man from behind, and a woman is looking at where I can only assume his penis would be and staring at it like it's the actual ark of the covenant. It's extremely bizarre and I don't even know what I searched to warrant bringing up that ad. Being a single lesbian it's pretty safe to say none of my searches involve the male genitalia 

• Haha 18

Just a regular Tuesday in Abbie-land: bragging about her material things. She’s just a regular girl, with regular life mess, and regular life things, you know. “Hahahaha....see, I’m just like yoooouuuuu!” What an idiot.

• Upvote 4

My take on her pity party picture -- She didn't look sad or depressed (fake looking tears not withstanding) -- She looked angry and ticked off.  Seriously ticked off.

I think she took the pic down because no one was buying the sad depressed Braggie story.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

In terms of being in her situation and pissed off, 8 kids, a couple of higher maintenance toddlers/ preschoolers in the mix, heavily pregnant with twins, monstrous varicose vein, hot and humid, summertime heat, co-op teaching job starting, nothing glamorous to look forward to...who wouldn’t be pissed off?

Adult up, use the free will the creator endowed you with and stop having kids, Abbie. Your misery is of your own making and God doesn’t like whiners.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 16

2 hours ago, SassyPants said:

In terms of being in her situation and pissed off, 8 kids, a couple of higher maintenance toddlers/ preschoolers in the mix, heavily pregnant with twins, monstrous varicose vein, hot and humid, summertime heat, co-op teaching job starting, nothing glamorous to look forward to...who wouldn’t be pissed off?

And don't forget swelling. She mentions it in practically every post. What she's really saying is, "I feel fat but I want everyone to know I'm not." 

• I Agree 6

New post up. Abbie is still complaining about swelling and trying super hard to convince herself that life is grand. She says that pregnancy "is the coolest". Umm, ok. Back pain, swelling, cramps and exhaustion don't sound amazing but tell yourself whatever you need to hear to get through the day. Glad I'm not you.

Edited by SuperNova
  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 5

Spoiler

1122297883_ScreenShot2020-08-19at5_11_56PM.thumb.png.c6818b420bc403903a138e49b58d50fd.png683844720_ScreenShot2020-08-19at5_12_51PM.thumb.png.e49b8a0bd00916ae042034cc33a80dc5.png

The fuck is the LGBTQ+ platform? That they exist?

No Braggie, you're not supposed to accept people no matter what. You're supposed to try not to harm others, and your stance on LGBTQ+ people is harmful. That's why no one believes you when you say you "hold no personal animosity" towards them.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 9

6 hours ago, SuperNova said:

New post up. Abbie is still complaining about swelling and trying super hard to convince herself that life is grand. She says that pregnancy "is the coolest". Umm, ok. Back pain, swelling, cramps and exhaustion don't sound amazing but tell yourself whatever you need to hear to get through the day. Glad I'm not you.

No, it’s not the coolest. I agree that growing a human inside your body is cool. But being pregnant is fucking hard. And I imagine being pregnant with twins is even worse. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, TuringMachine said:
  Hide contents

1122297883_ScreenShot2020-08-19at5_11_56PM.thumb.png.c6818b420bc403903a138e49b58d50fd.png683844720_ScreenShot2020-08-19at5_12_51PM.thumb.png.e49b8a0bd00916ae042034cc33a80dc5.png

The fuck is the LGBTQ+ platform? That they exist?

No Braggie, you're not supposed to accept people no matter what. You're supposed to try not to harm others, and your stance on LGBTQ+ people is harmful. That's why no one believes you when you say you "hold no personal animosity" towards them.

Oh Abbie. Let me start off by saying that not only do you have right to hold whatever stance you choose, but I SUPPORT your right to be a piece of shit bigoted asshole. What you don't have a right to do is say whatever you want and think that just because we hold opposing views that each of our viewpoints are equally valid. Because they are not.

My view doesn't impinge upon you in any way. You can just ignore me and move on with your life with no impact whatsoever. Unfortunately, your viewpoint comes with a voting block that is designed to marginalize and remove the rights of LGBTQA+ people.

You call sexuality a choice AND IT'S NOT. You did not choose to be hetero just as your lesbian "friend" didn't choose hers. The irony here is that neither of us could really argue that point. Your god doesn't make mistakes, right? If we looked at it from your perspective, god chooses to make someone gay, bi or what have you, expects that person to deny their own experience, then punishes them when they can't. That makes your god a huge dick. It's ideas like this that cause young children born into homes with parents like you to commit suicide. Because there is no way out of the imaginary moral dilemma that religion has set up for them.  

How grand and magnanimous of you not hold any animosity towards people who are just trying to live their lives. How generous of you to smile in their face at the same time that you condemn them and vote against their basic human rights all the while feigning innocence as to why people are showing you incivility.

Spare me your moral high horse. The fact that you have a biblical justification for your abhorrent beliefs is the reason why if Jesus came down from heaven tomorrow and told me you were right, I'd still turn my back on religion. In short, fuck off.

Edited by SuperNova
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 16

What bothers me the most is that she calls it a "lifestyle" that you "choose".
Sexual orientation is not a choice! It's not a "lifestyle" in the way that being religious is a lifestyle. You don't choose it.
I seriously can't understand what makes people think that someone would intentionally choose the harder option, would intentionally make life more difficult for themselves. Why? (And no, Abbie, martyring yourself for God by having pregnancy after pregnancy is not the same difficult as having your existence denied, ridiculed, and threatened by religious and/or conservative assholes).
So many LGBTQ+ people, especially those who grew up in oppressive environments but also those raised in a progressive environment, pray and hope they aren't really LGBTQ+, because not being part of an oppressed minority makes life, which is difficult in and of itself, easier. No one in their right mind freely chooses the extra-hard option. No-one. And I don't understand how both right-wing conservatives and religious assholes keep convincing themselves that somehow it IS a choice. While the former group indeed CHOOSES to be ignorant assholes, the latter goup don't choose their sexual orientation.

Fuck you Abbie, and fuck everyone who thinks being LGBTQ+ is a choice. This is a hill I am very willing to die on.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 16

7 hours ago, Marly said:

What bothers me the most is that she calls it a "lifestyle" that you "choose".
Sexual orientation is not a choice! It's not a "lifestyle" in the way that being religious is a lifestyle. You don't choose it.
I seriously can't understand what makes people think that someone would intentionally choose the harder option, would intentionally make life more difficult for themselves. Why? (And no, Abbie, martyring yourself for God by having pregnancy after pregnancy is not the same difficult as having your existence denied, ridiculed, and threatened by religious and/or conservative assholes).
So many LGBTQ+ people, especially those who grew up in oppressive environments but also those raised in a progressive environment, pray and hope they aren't really LGBTQ+, because not being part of an oppressed minority makes life, which is difficult in and of itself, easier. No one in their right mind freely chooses the extra-hard option. No-one. And I don't understand how both right-wing conservatives and religious assholes keep convincing themselves that somehow it IS a choice. While the former group indeed CHOOSES to be ignorant assholes, the latter goup don't choose their sexual orientation.

Fuck you Abbie, and fuck everyone who thinks being LGBTQ+ is a choice. This is a hill I am very willing to die on.

I totally agree. I never chose to be a cis Hetero woman. I just am. And the fact that I’m a more masculine cis hetero woman is no big deal to our culture. Women being a little more masculine is fine while men being a little more feminine is frowned upon. Why? Because why would anyone want to be more feminine? Being feminine is lesser in our culture unfortunately. That’s why no one bats an eyelash at a baby girl being named James or Elliot but naming a boy Elizabeth or Susannah would make people flip their collective minds. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 2

Abbie, Abbie...We get it. You are so special and God adores your special morning prayers so much that he answered those prayers and prevented a TTS and gave you two big ole healthy twinbies. So blessed you are. So, so blesssssed. And, it’s so incredible how similar God answers your prayers like the famous Saints of old. How very rad of God to care so much for you. Oh, and it isn’t name it and claim it. You and those old dudes just Know how to pray for the rightest, most Godliest, most faithfullest things...and the good Lord provides!! Lest we all feel jealous, Abby wants you to know God loves you, too! He just might, maybe, answer your prayers, too (but, probably not). (Insert random scriptures to distract you from her bragging.)

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Zommom said:

Abbie, Abbie...We get it. You are so special and God adores your special morning prayers so much that he answered those prayers and prevented a TTS and gave you two big ole healthy twinbies. So blessed you are. So, so blesssssed. And, it’s so incredible how similar God answers your prayers like the famous Saints of old. How very rad of God to care so much for you. Oh, and it isn’t name it and claim it. You and those old dudes just Know how to pray for the rightest, most Godliest, most faithfullest things...and the good Lord provides!! Lest we all feel jealous, Abby wants you to know God loves you, too! He just might, maybe, answer your prayers, too (but, probably not). (Insert random scriptures to distract you from her bragging.)

I used to be a Christian yet I never was under the impression that god gave me things just because I prayed hard enough because I would always think of the people I knew that prayed crazy hard and never had their prayers answered. It amazes me that it doesn’t occur to her that other pregnant women have also prayed for their twins to be healthy yet they still lose a twin to TTS. What does she think happened with those christian women? Doesn’t she see it as a slap in the face to those women? Of course not. She’s way too self centered to understand. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 11

This line of thinking reminded me of when I was a kid growing up in the baptist church. I was always a questioner and one big question for me was why some children were born to terrible abusive parents and why I was born to good parents. It never made sense to me why god would give a baby to shitty parents. Babies haven’t sinned. They aren’t bad. They are brand new to the world and god gave the baby to a horrible parent who abuses and neglects him. No one ever gave me a good answer to that question. Because there is no answer. 

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 6

41 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

This line of thinking reminded me of when I was a kid growing up in the baptist church. I was always a questioner and one big question for me was why some children were born to terrible abusive parents and why I was born to good parents. It never made sense to me why god would give a baby to shitty parents. Babies haven’t sinned. They aren’t bad. They are brand new to the world and god gave the baby to a horrible parent who abuses and neglects him. No one ever gave me a good answer to that question. Because there is no answer. 

Yeah if Jesus loves Braggie so much why would he force her children to have her as a mother?

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 7

So Abbie's dog is pregnant. Wasn't she trying to breed her last year? Abbie isn't mentally stable enough to handle her children, new twin babies, and train puppies. What a shitshow.

But everything is fine because they're "bathed in specific prayer". 

Edited by SuperNova
  • Upvote 8
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 8

34 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

So Abbie's dog is pregnant. Wasn't she trying to breed her last year? Abbie isn't mentally stable enough to handle her children, new twin babies, and train puppies. What a shitshow.

But everything is fine because they're "bathed in specific prayer". 

Is that who Ruby is!!?? I was wondering about that odd comment. 

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Zommom said:

Is that who Ruby is!!?? I was wondering about that odd comment. 

Yes, the dog is named Ruby. Those puppies will be lucky if they are even slightly cared for by one of the older kids. That house will be chaos at that point. 

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 3

Betcha her mom will end up having to deal with the puppies.

People are surrendering pets at shelters left and right because they're jobless due to covid and can't afford to feed them. And this wench is breeding puppies with no experience. Who the hell is going to buy a puppy right now?  Privileged assholes like her, I guess. 

Irresponsible narcissistic bitch.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 9

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic