IGNORED

Mills Family 7: Oh, Look, Another Reason to Detest Tom

nelliebelle1197

Watching some of the old live dinners with Andrea it is actually DISGUSTING to watch Tom. First of all he is always talking with food in his mouth or that gross throat noise right after you swallow (wasn’t he just yelling at Solomon not to talk with his mouth full in a video?). He’s the only one with a real plate while the kids have styrofoam. He’s literally just eating his special cheese wrapped in a tortilla. He chews right into the microphone. Sorry but he’s just a disgusting man and he puts his needs above the kids so consistently, he does not care about their needs one bit from things as small as eating off a real plate to as big as one of his sons playing the role of a mother at 16. I cannot imagine a woman putting up with his gross habits, disregard of his children’s well-being, and repulsive arrogance.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

I sincerely hope that if this new relationship goes ahead that the first thing she does is replace the constant Bible audio with silence or quiet music. I am on the fence about this - I think it could be a good thing, even as it is yet another major adjustment for the kids. If she is able to deal with Tom's bullshit, get the kids into a better routine, with better education, food and socialization it'd be an overall positive. 

• Upvote 11

Isn’t today Andrea’s birthday? I wonder if there will be any recognition.

Also, it’s been almost a year since they went to the Preterist Convention. What a horrible trip to take your kids on-that was really motivated by Tom’s selfishness. I wonder if he’ll drag them there again this year.

https://bibleprophecy.com/ppw/

• Upvote 6

I think it’s Andrea’s birthday, but not positive.  It was definitely last May or June when they took a day trip somewhere for her birthday.

That convention for the kids is a nightmare.  Sitting in that room for hours and days on end.   I just cannot imagine.  It’s so unfair to them.  Their big outing was the Dollar Tree to get crayons and coloring books, so they could sit more hours on end.  

1-2 months ago I did read somewhere that he said he would be taking the kids on  “vacation”  to the convention this year.   Remains to be seen if this woman will agree.  

Along with all of the reasons I despise Tom, I will never be able to wrap my mind around the fact Andrea does not have a headstone.   It’s so cold, so disrespectful.   A new van, and that’s okay.......yet no marker for the mother of his 9 children, or even talk of getting one.  It’s so wrong.   Along with all of Tom’s other undesirable traits, he is cold hearted.   

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Pleiades_06 said:

June 23, according to Facebook. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, can'tstopwatching said:

I cannot imagine a woman putting up with his gross habits, disregard of his children’s well-being, and repulsive arrogance.

Let's be real for a second. April allowed Hannah to be driven in a vehicle without a carseat. Her judgement is just as shitty as Tom's. In fact, I think it might be a little more objectionable for an adult bystander (who could speak up & advocate for a child who's parent gives zero fucks) to do nothing when a child's safety is being jeopardized.

That carseat was mere feet away. It could have and should have been moved.

The only reason it wasn't moved was pure laziness. Thus, it meets the statutory definition of criminal child neglect in the state of Wyoming.

But for Tom, pizza was more important than his daughter's life. And for April? Seems as though not pissing Tom off was more important than the life of a child.

They both ought to be issued a criminal citation, IMO. There is exactly zero fucking excuse for that bullshit.

So folks, I encourage you to flag the video for dangerous acts and child abuse. 

Edited by Shaquillle Oatmeal
Additional thoughts.
  • Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4

Well tom just posted the video of them on his Facebook page and Rachael day literally said in the comments - I can’t wait to get to know April more.  Someone needs to message her on Facebook and tell her about RD!!!!  Sicko

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Pleiades_06 said:

Yes!!! OMG! I totally didn't even think of that. This makes Tom even more pathetic and shows how much he lacks normal human feeling. When I lost my mother I couldn't even think of doing anything on her birthday or on her death anniversary. It was just too painful to do anything else on those days. I still to this day won't make a doctors appointment  on those days.  I guess I want to keep it sacred to me. I mean I would go to a wedding or other event if it fell on those days but I kind of try to leave the day open for quiet thoughts and memories, it's meaningful to me.

With a spouse you built a life, were intimate, had children with them. What does he do on the ten month anniversary of his wife's death? What does he do on her birthday? He invites a woman he's known for a month, introduces her to his kids who lost their mother, buys a $45,000 van (with taxes) so he can impress her, and makes a video of himself all giddy and  hyped up like he's going to prom. He really should be ashamed of himself. The fact he totally ignores these important dates just means he doesn't care. The least he can do is know how important those days are to the children. This was the first birthday of Andrea's they didn't get to spend with her and instead they spent it with Tom's new girlfriend or by themselves if he was out with her!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, Olivia Marie said:

Along with all of the reasons I despise Tom, I will never be able to wrap my mind around the fact Andrea does not have a headstone.   It’s so cold, so disrespectful.   A new van, and that’s okay.......yet no marker for the mother of his 9 children, or even talk of getting one.  It’s so wrong.   Along with all of Tom’s other undesirable traits, he is cold hearted.   

the real question is how would a grave stone benefit Tom? We have seen he doesn’t spend “his” money on anything that he doesn’t get enjoyment from. To him that grave stone is just a rock with a name on it, nothing more. Wife #2 is gone and buried. He’s done. He is all a flutter with #3.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

“Rachel Day: I cant wait to get to know April more!” 
I feel like last night, satellites were casting beams and changing position in outer space,  5g was linking with 2g, and ol’ Rachel Day’s keyboard had smoke coming off it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

I literally just turned on the 10  months later live and he's going on and on about a dream, and "spider world" and "black widows." I THOUGHT I was about to be done with this trainwreck but this is come complete crazy-town stuff. 

Positive comment (I'm trying to be more positive): Tom looks a LOT better then he did a year ago, but he still has quite a way to go. I hope he uses some of his energy (when you start working out and losing weight, most people report a huge energy boost) to encourage Thomas to work out as well. I"m not saying Tom is attractive, just that a year ago he looked almost ill - bad color, gun hanging over his pants, etc. 

• Upvote 3

I just watched the 10 month live.  I have to say I am disgusted that he couldn't even take a few minutes to start a new live to have a Q&A with his new lady.

• Upvote 6

I tried to watch but only got through about five minutes.  

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1

That was a lot to take in.  What I got from it is that she is totally in on this thing. She kept saying she wants land so I wonder how all that would happen.  

• Upvote 3

April has scrubbed her FB so very little is visible now. I hope Rachel Day got all the screen caps she needed for her thesis project before the page was scrubbed. Lol.

Edited by Queen Of Hearts
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 14

On 6/21/2020 at 9:30 AM, feministxtian said:

Ok....to those of you clutching your pearls that Tom has a girlfriend "so soon" after Andrea's death...you have no right to make that judgment. NONE!!! I'm not defending Tom here, but until and unless you've walked a mile or two in a widow's shoes, keep it to yourself. Some folks remarry quickly after losing a spouse and some never remarry. However, nobody on the outside, looking in (like we are here) has any right to say a single word about it. 

:::::stepping off my soapbox now:::::::::

Lady, please have several seats. And get the fuck over yourself. 

You think you're the only woman who has suffered the loss of a husband? Just because the rest of the "widows" here didn't vomit out every single private detail of their spouse's death does not mean they don't exist. For fuck's sake, hie thee to therapy if you cannot handle others' opinions on a GOSSIP/SNARK forum.

I've attempted to remain quiet around here but you, lady, work my last fucking nerve.

• Upvote 2
  • Move Along 1
  • Fuck You 2
  • Downvote 5
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

I did a little bit of sleuthing on April, and from what I found and also what she shared, Tom has probably hit the motherlode so to speak.  According to her, her late husband left her to where she doesn't have to work.  She sold 1 of her homes in California, and still owns another one.  She bought a bigger home in Idaho that is only on 1.7 acres and is a little over 5k sq ft.  The house is more extravagant than the little love shack of Tom's for sure.

While Tom and the kids went on their outing for Andrea, she stayed back and cleaned.  Someone asked him if he got her headstone yet, and he replied that April put it on his list of things to do.  Are you fucking kidding me, the only way she will get a headstone is if April pushes him to go get one.  I honestly don't see this lasting.  She is going to get tired of his bullshit.  The only good thing I see is she likes vegetables and eats them alot, she likes to stay busy cleaning and things like that, her kids are in extracurricular activities, she doesn't like homebirth, and she is an extrovert.  All opposites of Tom, but good for the kids.  

She throws red flags though too.  She seemed ok with the bible playing 24/7, but then at one point he told Alexa to volume down to 0, and she replied why is that even on, the kids are sleeping.  She is driving back to Moorcroft at the beginning of July with her kids and staying for a month. 

So who knows, only time will tell.  I just hope the kids don't end up more traumatized then they already are. 

• Upvote 8
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

Some  things I noticed were she was the one who contacted him so once again Tommy is letting a woman take charge for him just like Andrea did when she kept pushing him to get engaged and married quickly. Tom also showed his true colors of what's important to him when he was relating how long April has been a widow. I don't remember exact words but the way he said it was very disrespectful like he didn't really know but what did it matter if he knows or not. No headstone, Asher no permit, bathroom not done, no braces for Judah are just a few things things that should have been done long ago. Long before a new van and a new mommy (sex partner who sells True Romance!)

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

Her husband set her up to not have to work, she had two houses at once in CA including one on over 20 acres, she still has one more house to sell, this lady has got it made!! I'm now having dreamy visions of all the kids living in a big country house with a lot of land eating real meals and using several bathrooms. I hope it works out for everyone. Even if everyone involved is a lil crazy, I just want the kids to have a better life. Tom is rushing into making this very serious very fast so hopefully that, plus his awful personality, doesn't scare away a good chance for the kids.

Edit: She doesn't "believe in" social distancing and is "not worried about this stupid virus". The dreamy vision is dying, help!!!! I still have hope for the kids' livelihood though I'll just stick with that...

Edited by can'tstopwatching
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

I haven’t watched the 10 month video yet so just going off what you all are saying. 
Im of two minds about all this. I could care less if old fungus foot ever gets a new woman to do his bidding, but I hope those kids make out ok. They deserve it after all they’ve had to put up with from their two selfish parents. 

As I was reading through the comments on the last two videos, Tom must not have let more than one or two negative remarks through as it’s all praise for Andrea 2.0

I hope for the kids sake this woman isn’t in this for the “fame”. IMO they haven’t really had time to grieve properly for their mother. Tom has never given them that chance. It’s all about poor Tom all the time and to hell with what his kids may be going through. As I said, I could give two shits about how long he grieves, or how soon he finds a wife, but those kids deserve better. He’s bringing a virtual stranger into their home not even a year after losing their mother. If he had any brains and just have to have a woman, he should have kept it private and built up a relationship with her first before introducing her into the family. 
And again, he’s bringing someone he’s only known a month into their home. They know nothing about how trustworthy she is. And he left her there alone while they went away? How stupid is that. No way I’m leaving a virtual stranger in my home and just leaving for a few hours. 

I don’t care how great she comes across. If she’s Interested in Tom she has to have a screw loose. I hope she isn’t the evil step mother to those kids. I would hate to think she could make things worse for them. I’m a cynical person by nature so we shall see. I hope for the kids sake I’m wrong. 

Those kids should be his number one priority but they NEVER have been. He will continue to do what he’s always done. Pass the buck. I think us viewers care more about his kids well being and mental state than he does.  What about Judah’s braces? I’m sure that’s not important to Tom now, if it ever was. I hope Judah pushes it and can get them anyway. 

And yes, mr. Crotch rot definitely has a type. From what I’ve seen of her she looks a little like Andrea-crazy eyes and bossy personality to boot. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 4

April= female Tom. He is what I think from watching her part of the video. April does some things that Tom doesn't, watches regular TV shows, has a glass of wine occasionally, and  thinks college is okay for some kids. I think she is smarter than Tom but still holds the same religious views and thinks Covid isn't any big deal. I think a long distance relationship for these 2 is the only way they will last, she is just too independent and doesn't seem like the submissive type. This is just my gut feeling. 

• Upvote 7

16 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

I am on the fence about this - I think it could be a good thing, even as it is yet another major adjustment for the kids. If she is able to deal with Tom's bullshit, get the kids into a better routine, with better education, food and socialization it'd be an overall positive. 

What about her kids? Is is fair to thrust them into a mega family and have their mom’s attention divided among so many step siblings? The Mills kids might get a better education but it will be at April’s kids expense. I know large families who homeschool well but they are usually adding one child at a time. 

We all want good things for the Mills kids but it doesn’t mean a rushed relationship is the solution. (I have not lost a spouse but I grew up in a messy blended family) I’ll echo others who have expressed concern for any woman who can’t see Tom’s avalanche of red flags. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

OMG was banned for being a sock. Then it was discovered that there was a glitch with the way we determine such things. Curious decided to revoke the banning. 

Edited by DaisyD
  • Upvote 2
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 1

So foot fungus said repeatedly he would not want a divorced woman and when asked about April he says she is a widow. What about her first husband? From what I have found he is still alive and living in Cali. She carried his name at one point and her oldest son has his last name also.

So does being a widow for the last husband wipe out being divorced from the first?

• Upvote 4
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

The 10 month video was barely anything about Andrea. He did say they took the trip to the canyon that they visit.  All he did was talk about how far HE has come and how hard it has been for HIM. He said it will be interesting to go back and see each of the month videos to see how he has "progressed".  He said he's keeping a log of how the grieving is going and the "saga" of his life. What about the 'saga" of your children? 

He said April uses a planner like Andrea did and is very organized. She cleaned the entire house and made it "shine". She made him a list of things he needs to get done. He sent he a copy of the color wheel so she could match them as well and that she has been doing it with no problem.. Now he is saying they may not stick with the same color thing for much longer. He said the "kids never HAD to do it" that they "enjoyed doing it" and that they will continue to do it for as long as it makes sense.  

At one point Sophia got out of bed and cried that "Claudia scratched her". April got up and took her back to bed and Tom said "This is SO nice". Sophia is always saying Claudia is being mean to he but I have seen her antagonize Claudia so I'm not so sure it is always Claudia, but Sophia knows Daddy will believe her over Claudia. It's sad. Also notice how he isn't harsh with Sophia like he is with Solly or Claudia if they get out of bed.

He spoke about how great and fast the van is. He said while they were on the trip to the canyon they were on a two lane the highway and were stuck behind some 18 wheelers going really slow. He said the van has eco boost and two turbos. "it is fast!" he explains. He said he was able to get into the passing lane and pass all three 18 wheelers and he said the kids were saying "oh my gosh! This is like a warp!".  Passing three 18 wheelers? If a car were coming the other way where would he go? I guess he took that chance WITH HIS CHILDREN IN THE CAR!

He keeps repeating over and over that SHE PICKED HIM, that she messaged him first. He's so stuck on himself and it so clear how much he enjoys when people do things to boost his ego.

He then went onto a Q and A with April. This what I gathered from it. 

She was married to hubby #2 for 13 years. He was sick for 8 of those years. They owned a lot of land, 22 acres,  and I think she said they had fruit trees that were lost? California? Oranges maybe? Did he own a grove?  She said she is private and refused to speak about any of her family becasue of their military background. She never spoke of hubby #1 and seemed to skim over any questions about him. 

She doesn't work, she said her late husband set her up so she does not have to work. He made her promise to move out of California and to continue home schooling the kids.

When asked if they would have more children she said she can't answer that right now but if God decides that for her  then God decides that. Tom says he loves kids and loves big families and he loves being a father.

Thomas has been promoted and is now a Manager at Diehl's. Tom said he's not moving, he has an established business and Andrea's family has been there for 4 generations. My guess is he might add on a room or two. Why he didn't do that earlier is the same reason he didn't buy the van sooner, it's for her.

She likes the audio bible. She believes in being a Proverbs 31 wife. She said she believes in submission but doesn't believe in being a doormat. She said with her and her late husband he very much listened and wanted her opinion, but ultimately things were his decision. She said "It is the mans job to lead the family and he is the one who will be answering to God for everyone under him, wife and children"

She is returning in July for the 4th and will be staying for a month.

I still feel really sad for these kids, everything is being decided for them and paired with dealing with grief, it must be very difficult,  I'm sure they are holding back a lot of feelings. I don't care if Tom has "talked" with them about all this,  becasue the end result is still the same for them no matter what,. It is said that major life decisions should not be made 1-2 years after a loss, I guess Tom missed the memo on that. Didn't his "therapist" explain that to him? 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic