IGNORED

Mills Family 7: Oh, Look, Another Reason to Detest Tom

nelliebelle1197

Tom posted on his facebook page that Claudia has really wanted a camera like Eden has and he mentioned not to send one because he is buying one for her birthday. He included snapshots that Claudia took of herself with the film. He added that Eden is sad that the film she was "rationing" had been used up but that they all got a laugh when they saw the pics.  

Claudia is extremely smart. The pics she took were pretty good and some were funny of her making faces and pursing her lips like you see models doing. Very cute.

Of course there always has to be some idiot in the crowd, posting that she should be punished for using up Eden's film....sigh..

• Upvote 7

On 6/16/2020 at 8:15 PM, Olivia Marie said:

It truly is beyond my comprehension that “those people” continue to send gifts, money, clothes, gift cards.  It’s ridiculous.    Tom does not need, or deserve, any of those items.   He has never appreciated it, he never will.   He throws things in the corner when he receives them.  He can’t remember when he received things, or who they are from.  From the very beginning after Andrea died he openly complained about the food people had lovingly prepared and delivered to them.  He complained about that the 2-3 months it was taking place.  He complained about the gifts he received....except for the cash, gift cards, and his favorite candies.  His words and actions were/are ungrateful and unkind.    Yet, “they” continue to try to outdo each other with gifts.    If those people really do have that much disposable income, for months on end, give it to a worthy cause.   That will never happen.  If they have that many free hours every day to be glued to their screens watching pathetic Tom ride a bike, trying to build a bathroom, watching him eat like the slob that he is, listen to his heavy sighs and woe is me - go volunteer for a worthy cause.   It’s mind boggling.  

I agree whole heartedly. And according to social blade he pulls in on average around 1.7k a month from YouTube. Factor that with his 70k GoFundMe and his computer business, any life insurance money he got from Andreas death, and all the perks listed above, and Tom is not hurting for money. 

• Upvote 9

3 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

I agree whole heartedly. And according to social blade he pulls in on average around 1.7k a month from YouTube. Factor that with his 70k GoFundMe and his computer business, any life insurance money he got from Andreas death, and all the perks listed above, and Tom is not hurting for money. 

3 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

In addition to all of the cash he is raking in, he has no bills to really speak of.    No house payment, no car payments, no medical insurance or medical bills, no dental care.   His utilities have to be next to nothing.  For at least 10 months his groceries were paid by store credit and gift cards.    Gawd only knows if he has house or car insurance.    The money he spends on clothing for ten people in a year is nothing.   Everything he is receiving is free and clear.  He has never had so much money.  He loves it and he will never give up his poor pitiful me act.   He is living HIS best life - he doesn’t care about the kids or anything else.  He disgusts me!!

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

On 6/15/2020 at 11:56 PM, Itsjustme said:

Tom is really pouring on the Hannah comments, he must have said "she's so cute" or "that's really cute" a dozen times. It's all just more manipulation, power of suggestion, if he keeps saying how cute she is he can use her more as a prop to get views and gifts. 

Tom said "everybody wants to know what you are saving up for Justus, are you saving up for something?"  Justus said it was for a Nintendo Switch controller that he had spilled something on and Tom moaned and said "Awwww, oh mannnn".  "I think both of them were having trouble weren't they?" It was so robotic and strange the way he asked him and put him on the spot. More hinting for gifts. What happened to letting your kids buy things with their money? He's so pathetic and whiny and people can't see through it? They must be so gullible.

Hannah is definitely a crowd puller and Tommo recognises that.  Innumerable subscribers from the time of Andrea’s passing, 10 months ago have watched Hannah grow from baby to toddler stage, with all being captured on video.  Tom definitely capitalises on that.  Who doesn’t love to see the antics during the growth spurt of a cute little person.  I think that Claudia attempts to be affectionate and play with Hannah and I so wish Hannah would respond in a positive way and not seeing Claudia as a rival for their Daddy’s attention.  Tommo, of course just loves the rivalry between his “little girls”.  Childish idiot!  

Hinting for a Nintendo Switch Controller was blatant.  Tom is becoming more brazen in his attempt to garner gifts, gift cards and GFM.  The numerous boxes of gifts are clearly becoming overwhelming to the point of Master Mind being unable to prevent a backlog of gifts to be opened.  Just send the money. Or the more expensive items,

Financially, Tommo is doing well.  Very little has changed in his huffing and puffing days, other than that he has more work than ever.  Between that, the Channel / Adsense Income, Gifts, GFM and Andrea’s life insurance payout all is rosy in garden of that parasite.  

Asher’s entire future is on hold.  No drivers license, no freedom or opportunity to meet girls (heaven forbid).  Just the role of ‘harried housewife and mother’ of young children.  What a great father he will make - if he ever meets someone!

• Upvote 8

4 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

ABSOLUTELY!  

To put it bluntly, Tommy boy is better off than he has ever been financially. 
And is now in a position to trade his ex-spousal situation for a younger bride who perhaps has a decade or more fertile years ahead of her.  Such a bonus for having lost his ‘soulmate’ ‘helpmeet’ and ‘she who knew me best’.  

The next wife will possibly have her own aspirations toward YT fame in the wholesome ‘Little Hovel on the Prairie’..  However, it will all very much depend on the goodwill and acceptance from those previously bewitched by ‘Andrea Mills here’ fame!  

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3

And that narcissistic POS is the biggest parasite in his garden.What goes around comes around. One day Tommo ,as your children leave home, they will reflect on their upbringing and wonder why  the hell they didn't leave your control sooner. Unfortunately I don't believe that all your children will leave, however. You have instilled in them a really unhealthy way of eating and with it all the problems of obesity, dental decay, diabetes and generally terrible nutrition, nothing short of neglect.How can they possibly become healthy adults? And to put the proverbial icing on the cake, imagine being biblically brainwashed all day,(to the audio videos or whatever they are), everyday, I  am speechless and appalled.The biggest injustice towards these children is their lack of exposure to the "real" world and from there, developing the skills to proceed forward into adulthood with confidence. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

Another thing he doesn’t spend his money on is having kids in sports or other enriching activities.  It costs almost $500 in our state to put a child through drivers education.  He should have already had 3 kids in it. 
Those are expensive. They also don’t travel and don’t eat in real restaurants, see museums, zoos which all have fees. 
They are being kept in a box with disgusting flooring, rotting furniture ( but not Toms mattress!!!), ramen days on end and forced to hear Bible play all day long.  

Honestly, since Andrea died , only his life improved in many ways, the kids lives got worse and worse. 
He could have made a significant improvement to the quality of their life, where they could feel something got better, but he chooses to only spend on himself. 
The bathroom is way overdue, like years overdue, doesn’t count as an improvement because it’s bare bones and basically should be mandatory for the number of occupants. 
It’s not some luxurious bathroom, it’s the size of a porta potty. 

I wonder if he ever takes Claudia out for a bike ride? I really hope she doesn’t get excluded from going. I hope she gets to enjoy the bike trailer too.  

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

56 minutes ago, WhatAlife said:

The bathroom is way overdue, like years overdue, doesn’t count as an improvement because it’s bare bones and basically should be mandatory for the number of occupants. 
It’s not some luxurious bathroom, it’s the size of a porta potty. 

I wonder if he ever takes Claudia out for a bike ride? I really hope she doesn’t get excluded from going. I hope she gets to enjoy the bike trailer too.  

Had Andrea lived, that would have made 12 people (including the baby) using that carpeted bathroom which is off of the girls bedroom. 

The stench of nine kids and two adults urinating, pooing, bathing, with Mama also using the bath as a birthing pool must be overwhelmingly disgusting!

How can the four little girls obtain any quality of sleep in their bedroom which must reek like a men’s public urinal.  It really is deplorable. 

Once they had reached the four or perhaps five child mark, that should have been when a new bathroom, albeit only with shower, sink and lavatory was made a priority.  No more kids until the work was done.  Maybe, in fact, slow down on having children who Tommy boy has lamented made him so concerned about their financial stability.  

“UNTIL NOW” ....... Tommy now states that he has no monetary worries and has no need of any more gifts!  So damn well start helping those in genuine need rather than that grifting biblical helmsman, driving his own children partially nuts with the 24/7 brainwashing.   

Who here has a channel and would be brave enough to tell the tale of Grifting Tom and his Online Harem?  

I don’t have a channel as such but would love to watch and support someone.brave enough to make a video.  Don’t say who you are on here though.

Is Rachel Day-Mills still Tommy’s number one fan?  I haven’t been watching much recently so must endeavour to catch up.  

• Upvote 7
  • Move Along 1

4 hours ago, WhatAlife said:

Another thing he doesn’t spend his money on is having kids in sports or other enriching activities.  It costs almost $500 in our state to put a child through drivers education.  He should have already had 3 kids in it. 
Those are expensive. They also don’t travel and don’t eat in real restaurants, see museums, zoos which all have fees. 

He has said when asked if the kids would do activities that none of them would do it unless the rest were there with them. I guess they only feel comfortable amongst each other which is sad. It's kind of like an all or nothing thing. We all do it or we don't do it. I'm sure Judah would enjoy a metal fabrication class, Solly maybe a sport or art , Sophia and Claudia a tumbling class or dance or sport, Hannah in a play group of some sort. Someone had mentioned to him maybe a youth group run by a church and he seemed ok with that, but then when Coronavirus came he said the group he wanted to get the kids in did not happen. Who knows, the man could write a book of excuses. 

I'm guessing he doesn't let the kids do driver's ed becasue he probably thinks he can teach them and they don't need it. He'll never say he can't do it all. 

• Upvote 9

4 hours ago, Ekaterina said:

Is Rachel Day-Mills still Tommy’s number one fan?  I haven’t been watching much recently so must endeavour to catch up.  

Rachel is always front and center of every live video, the chat in the edited videos and on his Facebook page. She answers every question anyone asks even if Tom has already answered it. She will post below him and agree with him and say what he has already said.  Like a wife or partner would do. It is so creepy. She is a first class stalker no matter how nice she might be in real life. She has to be neglecting her family for Tom. I watched a show on ID yesterday about an online relationship that went really bad. Tom should watch out.  I think it is so telling that all Asher does for the family, Tom has not taken him to get his permit. Tom has a new bike, new Go Pro, new mattress, all his youtube buddies. What does Asher have? More responsibilities than any child that age should have. Without a Crystal Ball reviews people like this on her station when she gets emails to check things out. I do wish someone would take this on. I think Tom has changed some of the things he does based on feedback he has gotten so maybe there is hope for those poor kids.

• Upvote 9

7 hours ago, downundermumma said:

The biggest injustice towards these children is their lack of exposure to the "real" world and from there, developing the skills to proceed forward into adulthood with confidence. 

Sometimes I wonder if he is afraid to let them be around others becasue then he might get criticism or judging from others when they are able to see the way the kids are being raised, or maybe someone might even raise a question of are these kids having their needs met properly. 

I remember when they were asked to leave that conference they went to, Andrea said she was told the kids were not behaving during the lectures and she was crying because she felt like they had done them wrong.. Little kids are not going to sit quietly through a lecture and it wasn't really a good idea for them to be there. 

This is just part of their always having to  be together with each other and it's not always practical. She did not think of  how others around them could be affected.  She could have made plans for someone to watch the little kids while they went to the lecture.  I'm sure they had babysitting available or a children's room.

• Upvote 8

41 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

He has said when asked if the kids would do activities that none of them would do it unless the rest were there with them. I guess they only feel comfortable amongst each other which is sad. It's kind of like an all or nothing thing. We all do it or we don't do it. I'm sure Judah would enjoy a metal fabrication class, Solly maybe a sport or art , Sophia and Claudia a tumbling class or dance or sport, Hannah in a play group of some sort. Someone had mentioned to him maybe a youth group run by a church and he seemed ok with that, but then when Coronavirus came he said the group he wanted to get the kids in did not happen. Who knows, the man could write a book of excuses. 

I'm guessing he doesn't let the kids do driver's ed becasue he probably thinks he can teach them and they don't need it. He'll never say he can't do it all. 

The other thing about kids in sports and other activities is that there are always games, meets, recitals, art shows, etc. that parents are expected to attend and sometimes help with.  When our daughter was learning piano and swimming competitvely our weekends were very busy with swim meets and an occasional piano recital.   That was our life for ten years.  We loved it and only had one child, so we could manage it.  Sometimes I miss those times, but our weekends were definitely not our own.   There's no way Tom could commit to even a few things if more than one child had outside activities.   That's what happens when you have too many kids, Tom.   

Where we live kids can take driver ed for around $600.00 or wait until they're 18 and learn to drive with someone else, pass the test and get a license.  Maybe that's what Tom has in mind.  Besides, where are those poor kids allowed to go?   We wanted our daughter to have a license before she went to college, so we paid for lessons.  But that's not a problem for Tom since no one's going to college.  

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

11 hours ago, Ekaterina said:

ABSOLUTELY!  

To put it bluntly, Tommy boy is better off than he has ever been financially. 
And is now in a position to trade his ex-spousal situation for a younger bride who perhaps has a decade or more fertile years ahead of her.  Such a bonus for having lost his ‘soulmate’ ‘helpmeet’ and ‘she who knew me best’.  

The next wife will possibly have her own aspirations toward YT fame in the wholesome ‘Little Hovel on the Prairie’..  However, it will all very much depend on the goodwill and acceptance from those previously bewitched by ‘Andrea Mills here’ fame!  

I mean, there's probably some women out there who think Tom is a catch, but they're far and few between. Something tells me these women aren't in Wyoming. Seriously, how many young women (because we all know Tom thinks he's a ladies' man) under 35 would look at him and his life and  say, "That's the good life."?  There are so many reasons why he's going to be alone on that Purple mattress, possibly for the rest of his life:

1. His personality sucks (by the way, Tom, religion isn't a personality trait).

2. He's looks are below average, which are made worse by his personality and attitude

3. He's a misogynist

4. He follows and believes in crazy conspiracy theories

5. He doesn't care about mental or physical health

6. He expects his future wife to be a: teacher, cook, maid, mother, grocery shopper, joyfully available warm body, just to name a few.

7. The house is small and in disrepair 

8. They live out in the middle of nowhere

9. Everything is done inside the home

10. Tom seems to be uneducated in many respects

11.   He won't leave Wyoming

12. There are 10 people packed into a small house with a carpeted bathroom  and glorified porta-potty in the basement (and you can bet your left arm that he'll want more kids).

13. He treats his kids like crap

14. FOOT FUNGUS.. SO MUCH FOOT FUNGUS.

Did I mention no alcohol? I remember him saying he doesn't drink (which is fine), but you could tell he hard core judged Andrea who "rarely" drank.

Even the Duggar women would look at this man and think he's a dumpster fire.

Edited by MangoTango
  • Upvote 14

And what would Asher safely drive?  Not a one of those vehicles could probably pass an average inspection.  The dust-to-dust philosophy from the house right down to the vehicles will have those remaining someday chugged into an undersized mobile home, riding bicycles.  
I simply find the lack of spark(other for video games) in this older bunch maddening.  No goals, no enrichment.  If Dad tried or even thought of something himself back in the day and didn’t like it, then it has to be no good.  No critical thinking encouraged other than for wise ass cracks mimed among the males.

Not finding Eden’s sudden foray into asserting herself with the little ones especially nice either.  I had worried about her timidity, but she’s whining her way into the upper crew now.  Still hanging my hat on Justus, Solly, and Claudia, I guess.  
Thomas and his surliness needs to go.  He’s showing no management potential whatsoever - the kid we see at the store with the great personality already outshines him.  Thomas hardly even knows the products.  
Dad is teaching each one to accept the least possible growth from themselves because to be his, mediocre is more greatness than he can stand unless they are memorizing Bible verses.  

• Upvote 8
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, MangoTango said:

mean, there's probably some women out there who think Tom is a catch, but they're far and few between.

After watching a few shows on ID yesterday about women meeting men online I am amazed at what some women are willing to put up with in men. One woman was with a man for six weeks and even though his family warned her she said he was just quirky and kept him around. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 4

5 hours ago, Grandma D said:

Rachel is always front and center of every live video, the chat in the edited videos and on his Facebook page. She answers every question anyone asks even if Tom has already answered it. She will post below him and agree with him and say what he has already said.  Like a wife or partner would do. It is so creepy. She is a first class stalker no matter how nice she might be in real life. She has to be neglecting her family for Tom. I watched a show on ID yesterday about an online relationship that went really bad. Tom should watch out.  I think it is so telling that all Asher does for the family, Tom has not taken him to get his permit. Tom has a new bike, new Go Pro, new mattress, all his youtube buddies. What does Asher have? More responsibilities than any child that age should have. Without a Crystal Ball reviews people like this on her station when she gets emails to check things out. I do wish someone would take this on. I think Tom has changed some of the things he does based on feedback he has gotten so maybe there is hope for those poor kids.

I was thinking the other day that Without a Crystal Ball needs to do a video on the mills!

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

Sadly, there are women out there who have such little control and freedom in their own lives, that a life with Tom would look appealing by comparison.

Andrea bought whatever she wanted for groceries, her hobbies, clothes for her kids, etc. During her Walmart trips, if she saw cute little girl clothes, even if it wasn't on her list, 3 outfits in different sizes would go into the carriage.

Andrea, although she had to prepare meals, had the freedom to decide what the family was going to eat.

Andrea got to decide that she wanted home births, and Tom went along and learned how to be her support person.

Tom built whatever gardening/organizing/etc. items that she asked for.

Andrea decided what she liked to wear (long skirts, blouses she sewed herself, flip flops).

Andrea was free to be whatever weight she wanted to be.

Lastly, Andrea did appear to be happy with Tom. She didn't seem stressed or frustrated with him. She just puttered through her day doing her hobbies, and Tom went along with many of her ideas.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

Live trip to Diehl's. Tom said he bought the controller that Justus was saving for. Now hold that thought.

When they were leaving Diehl's Sophia had three quarters left over after she bought something with her dollar (hmm, he didn't ask HER where she got the extra money like he did with Claudia)  She wanted to buy gumballs, so she put the quarter in and got one. Then Hannah was begging for one and Tom was like "Awww, Hannah you want one too?" So Sophia gives her the second gumball she got. All the while Claudia is saying over and over that she wants a gumball too. Tom just turns to her and says "Do you have a quarter?" "Then you can't get one" but then Sophia turned and gave Claudia the third gumball. Tom then said "oh that was so nice of you Sophia!" 

So let me get this right.....Tom will buy Justus a game controller that he was saving for, but he let his four year old little girl beg for a gumball when Hannah and Sophia had one, and told her no, becasue she didn't have a quarter to buy one????? 

So why does Justus get something bought for him and Claudia was being denied a quarter for a gumball? He's so mean to that child. 

At the beginning he was explaining to people how the the kids clock in and out on a time clock and they get 5 cents a minute. "That's how they learn about money, and saving, and responsibility"  "They can buy anything they want, if they want to buy a 5 pound bag of sugar and eat they can do that" Or they can be like Tom and use other peoples money to buy whatever he wants.

Hahahahahahaha! Oh, the irony. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 7

Just been watching a few videos and ugh......

For the second week running Claudia asks for carrots on their shopping trip/candy run, Tom shoots her down and says how she didn't eat them when he gave them to her last time. Well Tom, A. She was probably filled up on junk already as they usually don't seem to be hungry enough come dinner time and B. It takes I think a minimum of 13 times (iirc) of trying a food before a child decides if they actually like it! 

Both Eden and Claudia seem to be trying to make some healthy choices and he is just shooting them down, it would be the perfect time to start trying all the kids with new types of veg (ie, any veg!) at least Eden has some of her own money to buy fruit for smoothies.

Tom opens a book on the viewers mail and says how he can read it for their bedtime routine.....er, what bedtime routine would that be hey Tom?

Someone concernedly says to keep an eye on Hannah with the gumball, Rachel Day-Mills immediately pipes up that Hannah has gumballs all the time, sorry creepy stalker but that doesn't make it any less of a concern and is actually worse that a 2 year old is having something so unsuitable all the time!

• Upvote 9
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sloth said:

Tom opens a book on the viewers mail and says how he can read it for their bedtime routine.....er, what bedtime routine would that be hey Tom?

Someone concernedly says to keep an eye on Hannah with the gumball, Rachel Day-Mills immediately pipes up that Hannah has gumballs all the time, sorry creepy stalker but that doesn't make it any less of a concern and is actually worse that a 2 year old is having something so unsuitable all the time!

Exactly!  There is no bedtime routine In that household or anything that could be even loosely defined as a “routine”.  Hannah has forever been used to being hurriedly put to bed, unwashed and with no teeth brushed clean of the junk encrusting her baby teeth, with a bottle of milk placed in her sticky little hands.  

Story time with Daddy has not existed up until this point but maybe it’s part of Tommy’s plan for more involved parenting.   Maybe a video link with Rachel Day-Mills could be set up whereby she could be lullabying the four littles (Solly, Sophia, Claudia, Hannah) whilst she relates a soothing story time to her own three little kids.  Or would that intrude on her adult interaction with Tommy and the minions.  

Poor Rachel, imagine the stress and hassle of having a need to check out every female member of his followers to ensure that they aren’t more personable, interesting, prettier or younger than herself.  Someone ought to point out that her worries are futile and it doesn’t need a crystal ball or mirror, mirror on the wall to reassure her one way or t’other!  

I wonder if Rachel Day-Mills, Mother of the Year gives her kids gum balls?  
I wonder if Rachel Day-Mills legal husband is aware that well over $1k of his money is spent on another family?  He may need to do more overtime in order to support this!
I wonder if Rachel Day-Mills husband realises his children are being neglected by their mother, whilst she salivates over and obsessively follows another man? 

It’s time that Rachel Day-Mills rolled in the money carpet and her tongue, focussing instead on real life and the three little kids who depend on her.  Rachel’s husband deserves far more than his wife being “in absentia” whilst she fantasises about Mr. 110% whose interest in her is no more than that generated by other women, who boost his ego and his bank balance.

• Upvote 4

It's refreshing to see the kids in different colored shirts since Tom hasn't gotten the clothing situation figured out still. The kids would look so much more normal and relaxed and like individuals if the boys could wear different t-shirts and pants/shorts that they chose, and maybe that weren't all from Walmart (the girls at least get more variety than just polos and jeans).

I love seeing Eden want to make smoothies, if only there were someone around to teach her how to make really good-tasting healthy ones like by hiding spinach in them which is really easy to do without tasting it at all. It's how I even trick myself into some more veggies lol. Instead Tom recommended adding sugar.... in addition to the sugary yogurt and naturally sugary strawberries...

• Upvote 9

9 hours ago, Sloth said:

Someone concernedly says to keep an eye on Hannah with the gumball, Rachel Day-Mills immediately pipes up that Hannah has gumballs all the time, sorry creepy stalker but that doesn't make it any less of a concern

He hasn't fed that child age appropriate things since the beginning. I never see him give her mashed carrots, potatoes, squash, or peas. I mean even if he had to just buy canned ones at the very least all he has to do is dump them in a bowl, maybe add a tiny bit of butter for flavoring and there you go. Especially with her teething, and right now at her age her second molars are coming in which are pretty painful, so giving her hard foods isn't good.

7 hours ago, Ekaterina said:

I wonder if Rachel Day-Mills legal husband is aware that well over $1k of his money is spent on another family?  He may need to do more overtime in order to support this!

I really doubt this is her husbands money.  I say that because I don't think her husband would put up with it if were his money being spent for another family especially at this time when the economy isn't good,  He's not well off, he's not going to work for his family and then help support another.  I'm guessing they are on some kind of government assistance and if she is, then she's just part of the problem of people abusing the system.  

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

On 6/18/2020 at 7:03 AM, Ekaterina said:

Had Andrea lived, that would have made 12 people (including the baby) using that carpeted bathroom which is off of the girls bedroom. though.

To be fair, I don't think the bathroom is carpet any longer. 

Not a fan of the poor behavior we see from Tom; especially as it pertains to Claudia. But I also think it's crucial to be accurate.

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, Shaquillle Oatmeal said:

To be fair, I don't think the bathroom is carpet any longer. 

My mom recently remodeled my grandparent's bathroom and kitchen. Both were carpeted sometime in the 80s. I was dying to know how gross the carpet in both rooms were, but she said that suprisingly, there was no mold or anything other than just a ton of dirt. Not even gross old pee or water damage. So while I'm still disgusted by the concept of carpet in any room, I guess it's possible to keep it clean. Granted, my family is much better at cleaning than Andrea/Tom have ever been. 

They didn't do the usual pizza eating live after the trip to the grocery store. I wonder why. 

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, moreorlessnu said:

Andrea was free to be whatever weight she wanted to be.

Exactly.  Andrea lived the life she wanted to live and Tom didn't really interfere. This could be appealing to some women, especially if their other options are men who will tell them exactly what to do. If Andrea is any indication, Tom will pretty much go along with whatever wife number 2 wants even if it doesn't make him super happy. So I can see how he could attract another wife. He doesn't have a lot going for him, but he does have a history of letting his wife be herself and make her own decisions. 

• Upvote 4

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic