IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin Lara 12: Gwen says something I can't understand.

HerNameIsBuffy

7 hours ago, Xan said:

New "Life with Gwen and Joe" is up now.  This one is "Tips for Snacking and Nighttime Eating".

Self-denial is a muscle that you have to exercise and fasting is a great way to exercise that "muscle".  Maybe I've listened to too many of these lately but Gwen is giving me a headache with this stuff.  Example:

"Sometimes I'll... like..uh.. get up the next morning and go 'I forgot I... you know... grabbed that turtle...that chocolate turtle with caramel...you know...and ate that.'  And I'll see the wrapper and I'll realize... Aw man!....you know...I should've just gone to bed without it...but, anyway...just --   and here Joe jumps in to add, "We need to learn to throw the wrappers away and dispense of the evidence as quick as possible and that way you don't find any telltale evidence of the fact that just just had a whole Snickers bar," and Gwen is laughing because Joe is such a riot... or something.

So Gwen and Joe fast and have oodles of self-control but they cheat with candy?

If you eat chocolate when nobody is looking, then it doesn't count.

Today's  Gwenorexia Daily digs up that sweet little nugget according to which it's okay to eat a little something every 36 hours if you're not getting the growl. Because Gwen is not legalistic about hunger.

If you do it right you will not enjoy "meals", you're going to have "small eating occasions", a few and far between. Grudgingly.

Remember to drink only artificially sweetened drinks, because that's what Jesus drank too.

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

12 hours ago, Xan said:

I'm very distracted by Gwen's outfit and the green thing on her chair.

Spoiler

527115188_gwensgreenjacket.PNG.4d6a69347cfacd7466e27a3cef58ed56.PNG

• Haha 9

6 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Are they both sitting on pillows this time?! What is with the damn pillow sitting obsession?

This just occurred to me:  I think Gwen sits on pillows because her platform shoes make her knees higher than the chair seat.  And she's making Joe sit on pillows now too so it won't be so obvious.

She's such a fraud.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2

Gwen thinks you are more likely to eat too much if you eat before you're totally starving and ravenous. I have not found this to be true but then this is the anorexia cult that would allow you your daily bread every 36 hours, so just about any normal eating is too much for Gwen.

https://www.freejinger.org/topic/32002-gwen-shamblin-5-she-is-a-shit-writer/?do=findComment&comment=1729427

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4

With the COVIS-19 pandemic and CDC/ WHO/ Feds/ State & local govs advising people to avoid large public gatherings and practice social distancing (keep 6 ft away) -- I wonder if RF has cancelled their services and are simply streaming Gwod's message from her in home recording studio?

Or does being skinny/ under authority/ listening for the growl protect you from all illnesses/ pandemics?

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

With the COVIS-19 pandemic and CDC/ WHO/ Feds/ State & local govs advising people to avoid large public gatherings and practice social distancing (keep 6 ft away) -- I wonder if RF has cancelled their services and are simply streaming Gwod's message from her in home recording studio?

Or does being skinny/ under authority/ listening for the growl protect you from all illnesses/ pandemics?

Looks like they are doing webcasts.

Screen Shot 2020-03-15 at 8.30.10 PM.png

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, RFsurvivor said:

Looks like they are doing webcasts.

Screen Shot 2020-03-15 at 8.30.10 PM.png

That just reads like an option to me.  You can go in person or watch online.  Not very well done, if it's supposed to tell people the doors won't be open for their Saturday (sabbath) shindig in person.

• Upvote 2

Today we learn that fat people don't get hungry. Not strictly  speaking true but Gwen is not in the truth business. The text is familiar from thread 5 so I would direct your attention to the photo they chose. Queen Gwen in a fluffy collar, the wall says "YOU OVER" and a brainless person clapping at the Queen. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20200316-124913.thumb.jpg.4bf314e2dc08fc9c3798fe4b71e966f5.jpg

This picture is an accurate depiction of Remnant Fellowship.

Spoiler

7604628.jpg.9203695cb927f7fe58f05fe9221bc8e9.jpg

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, WeirdHarold said:

That just reads like an option to me.  You can go in person or watch online.  Not very well done, if it's supposed to tell people the doors won't be open for their Saturday (sabbath) shindig in person.

I bet Gwen won't cancel unless forced and I bet her minions are too scared to say they won't show up to worship their great leader because of the virus. Gwen needs to be careful, she does not look like a healthy person and the virus could be very bad for her. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

3 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Gwen needs to be careful, she does not look like a healthy person and the virus could be very bad for her. 

I'm picturing one little round Covid-19 bug mowing down Gwen and some other Remnant remnants, like a candlepin bowling ball.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

Sincere question about Gwen’s unique hairstyle: why do none of her followers try to emulate her distinct style?

The women at Remnant seem style their hair in more modern, soft waves.  No big updos, huge side parts, nada.  

You’d think with how Gwen is practically their sun & moon—they’d at least tease their hair a little more to be closer to her.  What’s up with the hair discrepancy?

Edited by HereComesTreble
I no type good
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Theory A: You can be just like Christ but you can't compete with Gwen.

Theory B: God can only do so many hairstyles in a day. 

Theory C ?Everyone else owns a mirror.

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 13
  • Love 1

I have a feeling Gwen wouldn't let people copy her hair even if they wanted to because she likes to stand out. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

Gwen gets on my last nerve.  I just have no patience with her and her vanity.  The woman is only a few years younger than I am and this is the time to let your hair be gray, try to be helpful to others, and enjoy your grandchildren.  Silly little Gwen wants a second stab at youth.  She wants to have big, blonde hair and wear short dresses and young-ish clothes.  She wants to deck herself out with jewelry and make-up and high heels.  She wants to pretend to be sexy and have Tarzan keep picking her up.  It's so stupid that it's about all I can do not to throw something at my computer screen when I watch her. 

I understand that RF is a cult and that the followers have gotten enmeshed with her and each other.  But, for the life of me, I don't understand how they can keep listening to a woman yammer on about hunger all the time -- particularly one who looks as emaciated and, frankly, as foolish as Gwen does.  You can't talk about humility while you're decked out in diamonds and when you have your hair styled in a complicated haystack.  There's nothing real about Gwen and Joe.  They're just facades.  "Shining my light!" -- my ass.

Sorry.  Rant over.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 12

Today's title is How to Feed Your Family but Gwen says nothing about that and instead it's all about how you can avoid eating. 

Previously on Eating Disorders Today, we have learned that hunger is God's way of telling you to eat. Today we learn that God doesn't REALLY mean it, so when you get hunger you can just ignore God and He will go away and stop bothering you in about 10 minutes or so.

So, if you get hungry and it's not meal time just drink artificially sweetened drinks. If it's meal time and you're not hungry just drink artificially sweetened drinks.

https://www.freejinger.org/topic/32002-gwen-shamblin-5-she-is-a-shit-writer/?do=findComment&comment=1730510

Your family has learned to ignore your shit by now so they will never notice that you aren't eating.

The only thing that is even remotely about feeding your family is that you're supposed to cook them "regular foods". Previously we have learned that this means unhealthy junk.

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 4

On 3/16/2020 at 7:09 AM, AmazonGrace said:

Today we learn that fat people don't get hungry. Not strictly  speaking true but Gwen is not in the truth business. The text is familiar from thread 5 so I would direct your attention to the photo they chose. Queen Gwen in a fluffy collar, the wall says "YOU OVER" and a brainless person clapping at the Queen. 

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20200316-124913.thumb.jpg.4bf314e2dc08fc9c3798fe4b71e966f5.jpg

This picture is an accurate depiction of Remnant Fellowship.

Reveal hidden contents

7604628.jpg.9203695cb927f7fe58f05fe9221bc8e9.jpg

The "brainless person" appears possibly to be Candace Anger. A real piece of work in any case. For what it's worth, Tedd Anger ceased being Director of Marketing at Weigh Down in November 2019. Now he's supposedly running a boat sharing website, Aquaos, as well as selling European wines. Guess they're not on the Remnant Fellowship cult gravy train anymore. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

I meant this headless creature kuva.png.538edf8657b76786fc0310695112b8e6.png but the brainless description probably applies to anyone on stage. Thanks for identifying her.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, NarcissismKills said:

Tedd Anger ceased being Director of Marketing at Weigh Down in November 2019.

Interesting -- I wonder who has the job now? Was there a falling out among the RF Royalty?

I was looking at some old "You can Overcome" shows, and saw one with David & Jennifer Martin.  Did you know that once upon a time he looked like a normal person without the goatee/mustache/sticking up gelled hair/open collar shirt/ shirt cuffs rolled over coat cuffs/ floppy hankie in the breast pocket/Keith Richard wannabe jewelry? Yep he did.  Regular suit and tie, normal dress shirt. I barely recognized him.

Jennifer looked the same as she does now -- same hair and everything -- just younger.

Also, just because it struck me -- in another video David was standing next to Tedd Anger and appeared at least 10 inches shorter than Tedd.  Is Tedd that tall or David that short?

Edited to add:  Tedd and Candace are still listed as RF Leaders , but now there is a new group "Ministry Assistants" and I swear there are missing faces/ new faces among the "Leaders" and "Ministry Leaders." [https://www.remnantfellowship.org/Our-Leaders]

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 2

On 2/23/2020 at 12:16 AM, WorseThan1Thinks said:

I'm used to Gwen's awful outfits, hair and makeup, but tonight's cult service threw me for a minute.

Gwen gets up on stage to spend a few minutes to introduce a 45 minute video of her talking from 2012.  A reused video, again, will be the main 'sermon' today.  After the video introduction, she'll lazily go back and sit down in the front row and watch herself in the video.

So during the introduction, she's wearing this.

image.png.50ea5e2a070a7cb89442be22b268952f.png

I ask myself why in the world is she wearing a winter coat and gloves (this is 30 minutes into the 'service' after all the music, David Martin doing his weekly bashing of all other churches, etc).  She did not just run in from outside.  

Then the camera zooms out.

image.png.fecde46dd5f183a3392ec9ed7ab856d5.png

This was her outfit she worn the entire evening. 

I have so much to say, but I supposed it speaks for itself?

I know we all talk about her outrageous hair and appearance often, but her choices lend themselves to being scrutinized and criticized.  I will be honest here....I did admire her, when she first started out in the late 90's.  She was much more likeable, her hair was normal size, and she was thin, but not the bonebag she is today.  It's just not a good look if you are 65.  What she has morphed into, is a ridiculous, almost cartoon like character, who in NO way exemplifies what a 'pure' Christian is, outward appearances be damned.  As we age, we are told to wear less make up, not slather it on with a caulk gun.  The super dark and heavy eyebrows remind me of tadpoles in the way they are shaped.  Everyone knows that nowadays, you don't use dark lipliner with pale lipstick.  The Cleopatra eyeliner obscures the color of her eyes, and is also very aging.  Now, allow me to touch on Joe, briefly.  Actually, I like him  more at this point then her.  He seems like an affable, but botoxed Doof.  Is there that dark greedy side, who only fell in love with her money?  more then likely.   Time will tell.  But the fact that he waited until his late 50's to marry, and then marry someone so quickly, shows his true intent.  I think he has more intelligence then she does, on some level.  I mean, he was smart enough to secure a nice financial situation for himself, even if he does have to deal with the bonebag and her nasty hair and legs on a daily basis.  I think inwardly, he must think WTF? to all her food rules, and yes, I'm sure he sneaks out for fast food a whole lot.  As much as it skeeves me out,  I can't stop myself from watching Live with G & J, b/c they are such a trainwreck and I get my daily laugh on. Someone mentioned the "jezebel" spirit in re: to her, and I have wondered that myself.  She is certainly NOT from God.

• Upvote 4

Today's devotional is more brainless drivel, as illustrated by this photo of a  headless skeletal bride (if you click the photo bigger you can see her huge hairdo that covers up the hole the brain eating zombie did.)

kuva.png.f07ec9694f182271543fbfcb268a7095.png

Spoiler

kuva.png.6e67dd225620c4213a7a9c8e49ab70d2.png

Gwen tells you that your body needs more energy when fighting viruses, and she thinks that your body gets that energy if you stop eating.

Everyone stay safe, avoid the corona virus, and Gwen's teachings.

Spoiler

How to Feed the Body When Sick

March 18, 2020

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

One of the amazing systems God created in the human body is the circulatory system, which includes the heart and blood vessels. Your body can direct more or less blood to different parts of the body as needed, depending on the activity or situation. For example, if you are studying or taking a test, your body needs a little extra of your blood to supply oxygen and fuel to the brain. The blood vessels in your brain dilate or get bigger, and some of the rest of the blood vessels in your body constrict or get smaller. This allows the blood to go to the area with the greatest need. When you exercise, the blood goes to your muscles. When you eat, it goes to your gut to digest the food. That is why you sometimes feel sleepy after eating—there is not as much blood in your brain! The more you eat, the sleepier you become.

When you become sick or injured, the blood will go to the area affected by the attacking virus or injury. That is why wounds swell and become red. As a result of the body’s attempts to send blood to the sick area, the body will not send a lot of blood to your gut. Likewise, your body balances competing needs for energy. Fighting a virus expends energy, as does digesting food. Therefore, your body will not call for very much food during the time of illness or injury. It does not want to take the precious blood or energy from the area that needs it the most. So naturally, you can expect that you will not be as hungry as you normally are. By understanding that, you can relax and not try to “feed” the fever, illness, or injury. Learn to follow the body’s cues. Pay attention to your fluid intake (thirst), and you will heal faster. Feeding the body when it is not asking to be fed is generally not good. However, for some rare conditions, eating despite a lack of hunger may be indicated. For example, the chemicals ad- ministered during certain cancer treatments may throw the body off balance. Check with your physician and dietitian if you are unsure.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 4

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Today's devotional is more brainless drivel, as illustrated by this photo of a  headless skeletal bride (if you click the photo bigger you can see her huge hairdo that covers up the hole the brain eating zombie did.)

kuva.png.f07ec9694f182271543fbfcb268a7095.png

Hide contents

kuva.png.6e67dd225620c4213a7a9c8e49ab70d2.png

Gwen tells you that your body needs more energy when fighting viruses, and she thinks that your body gets that energy if you stop eating.

Everyone stay safe, avoid the corona virus, and Gwen's teachings.

Reveal hidden contents

How to Feed the Body When Sick

March 18, 2020

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

One of the amazing systems God created in the human body is the circulatory system, which includes the heart and blood vessels. Your body can direct more or less blood to different parts of the body as needed, depending on the activity or situation. For example, if you are studying or taking a test, your body needs a little extra of your blood to supply oxygen and fuel to the brain. The blood vessels in your brain dilate or get bigger, and some of the rest of the blood vessels in your body constrict or get smaller. This allows the blood to go to the area with the greatest need. When you exercise, the blood goes to your muscles. When you eat, it goes to your gut to digest the food. That is why you sometimes feel sleepy after eating—there is not as much blood in your brain! The more you eat, the sleepier you become.

When you become sick or injured, the blood will go to the area affected by the attacking virus or injury. That is why wounds swell and become red. As a result of the body’s attempts to send blood to the sick area, the body will not send a lot of blood to your gut. Likewise, your body balances competing needs for energy. Fighting a virus expends energy, as does digesting food. Therefore, your body will not call for very much food during the time of illness or injury. It does not want to take the precious blood or energy from the area that needs it the most. So naturally, you can expect that you will not be as hungry as you normally are. By understanding that, you can relax and not try to “feed” the fever, illness, or injury. Learn to follow the body’s cues. Pay attention to your fluid intake (thirst), and you will heal faster. Feeding the body when it is not asking to be fed is generally not good. However, for some rare conditions, eating despite a lack of hunger may be indicated. For example, the chemicals ad- ministered during certain cancer treatments may throw the body off balance. Check with your physician and dietitian if you are unsure.

That second hidden contents, no, just no.  That's not how the human body works.  Unless she knows something my nursing professors don't.

Edited by JMarie
clarification
  • Upvote 5

I found a transcript of a 2006 Remnant church service that was aimed at visitors/new members and broadcast over the internet.  The whole thing is a rambling mess. There are a few parts that are just so bonkers that they are funny.

Spoiler

GWEN: I just praise God for an opportunity to come and needs get to be met instead of in a counterfeit.  If you are visiting tonight, let me describe counterfeit.  Counterfeit is Satan's middle name.  He is a copycat.  He has no original ideas because he's not connected to the vine, so he has to copy everything.  He doesn't know how to get it.  He's disconnected from the vine, from the mainframe computer, from the source. 

In the copycat, you are sucked dry because they need you, and they need your tithe and your energy to run, so you are drained at the end.  But you are no better for it.  But in the genuine place where there is purity, then prayers are answered.  It says in John 14, "If you love me, you will obey me."  He goes on to say in Chapter 15 and the end of 14, "Ask whatever you will, and it will be done."  I want to talk tonight about total purity, and I want everyone to know that this is an extremely doable thing, and not only doable, it is so exciting.  It is so where it is at.

Any confusion is coming from the dark side, and it whispers things to you, but you must master it.  If you don't want to master it, then you are not going to master it.  But if you want to master it and you keep seeking, you will master it.  But if you even play with fire for a few minutes, it will grab you, and it will take you under, and it will burn you up, and it will suffocate you.  You must not open any doors to self-gratification because if you try to save your life, you are going to lose it.  And if you are looking for something other than God's approval and His directive for the day, then you have not got what I'm talking about.  You are eating a different food, and you are walking around in another city, and we are not in the same city.  Even though you think we are in the same place, we are not in the same place.  You have been told if you're focusing on yourself that you can't focus on yourself, and you have thought that analyzation is a good thing.  Looking inward, yes.  But continual analyzation so you can focus on yourself so you miss the will of God, that's tricky.  It's tricky, but it's wrong; it's dead wrong.  You will know by the fruit if you found the right door.  But the doors are tricky because they looks so right.  It looks so right because I said, don't judge outward, judge inward.  Oh, then we get to stay on us all day judging ourselves, and then we get to stay self-focused. 

No, I don't think that's the path of Jesus.  How many people walked up to him and he said, I don't know, what do y'all think, guys?  Do you think I'm doing it?  Do you think the disciples had to sit and counsel Jesus all day, maybe that was hunger, maybe that wasn't?  I don't know.  What do you think?  Should we have gone here, should we have gone there?  I don't know.  Let's talk about it.  Let's analyze it. That is not the footsteps of Jesus Christ; it is not.  You know when you've hit it because you have fruit, and you get off of yourself and onto the will of God.  And the hunger and fullness, we don't sit around and talk about it.  We don't sit there and call people up after we've just binged.

If someone has given you a directive and said, do not binge; God says, do not binge.  Then you will not binge, and you will not overeat.  There's no option, don't you see?  There's no option.  Who's telling you that's a door?   That's a flaming furnace.  Do you have an option tonight to walk into the bonfire?  Is that an option?  Tell me.  Is that an option for you to walk into a flaming fire tonight?  For anybody, is that an option for anybody in this room?  Would you even consider it if someone said, walk into this fire?  Would you?  No.  It's not an option.  It's not even anything to analyze or to talk about.  You're not going to walk into the fire; you're not going to do it.  I don't care what they say.  You would rather take a bullet than walk into the fire.  You're not going to do it.  It is not an option. 

It is not an option for you to be angry because someone has done something to you.  Anger for righteous -- like if your children are not doing righteous things and you have told them over and over, for them to see displeasure and for them to see that there are consequences and for them to see wrath like God has wrath against those that are disobedient.

But if that's been told you before and you're still asking the question, then what's the motive?  Why are you asking it again?  Why are you doing things again?  Has no one warned you?   Do y'all not know a recent member not long ago who I've known for years, on the original videos, and I warned her, do not go after that man.  Stay away for one week.  She has tears and tears and tears.  It was someone trying to pull her off.  I warned her, and she started crying over it, weeping over it, wanting it so badly.  The next thing you knew, all conversations were totally upside down, she couldn't see a thing.  Everything she had believed for ten years was wiped out. 

Turn with me to Ezekiel, and let's look and see if the scriptures don't back this up.  We're going to go to Chapter 33, Verse 1.  The word of the Lord came to me, son of man...  I want to stop right there and tell you that arrogance and thinking that you will stand, you always need to expect a fall. Anyone who thinks that they stand by themselves will fall.  Anybody thinking that they are standing up by themselves, all of a sudden they don't have to get in there and pray every hour, they don't have to pray for God to take care of them, you can guarantee a fall.  Arrogance has blossomed, Ezekiel said.  Arrogance:  The opposite of humility.

How do you get it right and then return to your sin?  It is arrogance.  Have you been told to watch your mouth and then you run it again?  Have you been told that you cannot hate; that's murder, and no hate or murder will make it to heaven and yet you do it again?  Cockiness; arrogance.  How could you judge someone else?  Who are you?  I would like to know, who you are to judge someone else and you haven't even judged yourself correctly?  How could you feed your body more than the God of the universe says to feed it, take any bites when you don't own it?  It is not yours; and you have been told not to do it.  How could you?  It's because you think it's okay. You don't really think you're going to die.  And the watchman says, oh, you will surely die; you will die. 

And I sat there and watched this dear person I had been with for ten years choose their own indulgence, and they're gone, children with them, gone, just like that.  It should strike a fear over the land.  The prayers are not answered when there's sin in the camp because it is so outrageous.  I don't care if it's offered to you. Don't you realize you're missing everything? There's nothing more fun than having this marriage, husband/defender of Zion who pushes all the enemies back upon your faithfulness to Him.  And takes care of your finances, your children, everything.

But women will continue in a lack of humility; husbands will rule in a way that they shouldn't.  It isn't Christ like.  Or do it just to be doing it, not Spirit-led ruling. There are people that are not taking this seriously enough.  Yet the more I'm into this, the more I see, time is running out, and it's all so serious.  When you see this person I'm talking about who was one of the greatest evangelists and had laid it down, turned around and picked up a sin from previous years and then gets ripped out, pulled out, blinded.

Where is everybody tonight?  The seats aren't full.   I can't even imagine missing.  Your day should center around this spot, and then you work everything around it.  Or you center everything around worship, which we have been meeting on Saturday evenings the last couple of Saturdays, and this Saturday too.  But it should center around that and you work backwards.  As soon as Sunday is over, my mind jumps all the way to a Sunday and then everything fits in around that.  It's got to work backwards.  You must think that you stand.  I know I can't, and so I long for a word.  I long for a conviction.  I long for more humility.  I love that feeling because I love the feeling of sinlessness, and I love the feeling of even if something was offered on a platter, are you kidding?  No, no.  Are you kidding?  I'm not going to touch that with a 100-foot pole, a 1,000-foot pole.  No.  Go away.  You might as well stop. 

I'm not going there because I want God, and I want His approval, and I want His blessings.  I want the enemies back.  I want this; this is what I want.  I want a city.  I want a pure city.  I want the gates golden.  I want God as its light and Jesus as its lamp.  And I want purity and health and the prayers answered and the children obedient and the families together.  And I want people to be blessed.  I want His Kingdom to come.  I want His will to be done on earth just as it is in Heaven.  I don't want anything else.  Why work for yourselves?  Of course you do jobs and things, but your whole being is into Jerusalem; your whole life is poured out for God.  It is your morning; it's your noon; it's your night.  Everything else is a bother; everything else is a distraction.  How many minutes are you going to put towards that lust?  I mean, that would stop you from your goal.  You would be tired or exhausted and worn out and analytical and then you would be self-focused, and then you would be grouchy.  That belongs in a counterfeit church, not in Zion.  It should not be in the gates of Zion.

If you have those, if you have brought in idols, if you have brought self into Zion, it must be confessed.  You don't come up and tell me, I just want to pray for a little focus.  It better be truth.  Is there sin in the camp?  Get it out.  Is there sin in your children?  You better run to the doctors and the shepherds.  You better get it out before you're blinded.  Once you're blind, this place looks like it's sick, and you don't want to come anymore.  So you indulge and indulge and indulge.  But I don't want to be removed from this place.  The sword is coming.  I'm blowing a trumpet.  The sword is coming.  The axe is at the root.  Jesus is coming, and the paths had best be straight.  There better be no selfish ambition, no selfishness in your day.  No cheating in money, no cheating at work, no tax evasion.

Why would you care about money?  Why would you do anything?   Why would you not defend Jesus Christ?  Why would you not be bold if He is your everything?  Why would you be tempted with sex?  Why?  That is for procreation; that is for inside marriages.  What are you doing playing around with something that doesn't even belong in that category?  There's not an animal out there that does that, and those are animals, and we call them animals.

And yet these humans are worse than beasts.  It cannot enter the gates of Zion; only purity and pure thoughts.  And you ask how?  How?  How do we do that?  If you want it, if you want this love, then you first say no to all of that.  You say no, and then perhaps your eyes will be opened to this second offering of a covenant and a relationship with God.  You say no, and maybe some of it will be clear.  You just say no to everything that you have ever, ever been toying with, and do not open up that door.  And I don't care.  Do not cry over it because that was the big sin of this last person.  It was huge.  They wept.  Lot's wife looked back and turned into a pillar of salt; looking back, longing for the glitter, all the grumbling.  Warning after warning after warning. 

You can't long for the world.  You shouldn't try to fit into the world.   You shouldn't want the world.  But you take all of that and transfer it over to a tremendous desire for this glorious kingdom that has marble, and it's white, and it's pure, and everyone there is so adorable and so precious, and they're so in love with God, and they're so humbled to be in His presence, and they do watch out hour by hour for anything that could be wrong or words that could be wrong.  And they follow Jesus, and they watch Jesus in his humility.  And they watch him in his love for God, and they watch his food, and they watch how he's coming in and going out.  They see all he was doing was going all the way to the death, all the way to the death for God.

So what a sieve, what a sieve.  I don't care how big it is.   I just want the pure hearted.  That's what these leaders here want.  That's what they've been called to uphold and to stand at the gates and watch.  Do you want it?  Then come.  Jesus is knocking at the door.  He wants you to open up your heart to this.  So for he who overcomes, you will be handed this white linen, and you will be handed this opportunity to come and behold this city on this earth, and then in the days to come.

If you have been visiting Remnant, that's what Remnant is about, and we love purity.  If you want this, we invite you into this city.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

On 3/16/2020 at 12:35 PM, Xan said:

The woman is only a few years younger than I am and this is the time to let your hair be gray

I can't stand Gwod but coloring her hair isn't the problem. I'm 64 and color mine and intend to continue to do so, gray does nothing at all for me. To each her own in this area.

Edited by SilverBeach
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, SilverBeach said:

I can't stand Gwod but coloring her hair isn't the problem. I'm 64 and color mine and intend to continue to do so, gray does nothing at all for me. To each her own in this area.

True.  To each his own.  I just think for Gwod, it's symbolic of her inability to let go of youth.  In her own mind, I imagine she thinks she's really about 25 or 30 and sexy as hell.  She isn't.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

In  the transcript @throwaway9988 posted, Gwen comes across as a  gossip drowning in bitterness.  (Probably at least some listeners knew who she was talking about).

Do y'all not know a recent member not long ago who I've known for years, on the original videos, and I warned her, do not go after that man.  Stay away for one week.  She has tears and tears and tears.  It was someone trying to pull her off.  I warned her, and she started crying over it, weeping over it, wanting it so badly.  The next thing you knew, all conversations were totally upside down, she couldn't see a thing.  Everything she had believed for ten years was wiped out. 

And I sat there and watched this dear person I had been with for ten years choose their own indulgence, and they're gone, children with them, gone, just like that.  It should strike a fear over the land.  The prayers are not answered when there's sin in the camp because it is so outrageous.  I don't care if it's offered to you. Don't you realize you're missing everything? There's nothing more fun than having this marriage, husband/defender of Zion who pushes all the enemies back upon your faithfulness to Him.  And takes care of your finances, your children, everything.

But women will continue in a lack of humility; husbands will rule in a way that they shouldn't.  It isn't Christ like.  Or do it just to be doing it, not Spirit-led ruling. There are people that are not taking this seriously enough.  Yet the more I'm into this, the more I see, time is running out, and it's all so serious.  When you see this person I'm talking about who was one of the greatest evangelists and had laid it down, turned around and picked up a sin from previous years and then gets ripped out, pulled out, blinded.

The brainlessness in the pictures continues:

kuva.png.6bcd0af2afd5e04d9ec8b900e2bce609.png

https://www.freejinger.org/topic/32153-gwen-shamblin-6-billy-madison-is-smarter-than-gwen-shamblin/?do=findComment&comment=1731409

The daily reruns have advanced into thread 6 and we are faced with another episode of, "No Gwen, that's not how anything works."

Gwen thinks that because the bread bag says  it contains X calories it means that everyone's digestive system and metabolism handles them exactly the same way. (Just try eating  a ton of donuts  when you have a stomach bug and see if you gain weight as fast as normally.)

No Gwen, your metabolism doesn't read the small print in a bread bag.

it's a food industry estimate.

And people have died because their body can't get enough oxygen.

Also, this sentence.

Your body will accurately call for the needed amounts of oxygen and calories that you personally need.

The needed amounts that you need....? And if it's my body calling for it, it goes without saying that it's me personally needing them.

I'm not going to breathe for Tony Hawk.

• Thank You 4

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic