IGNORED

Dillards 83: WTG JILL - PUBLIC SCHOOL!!!

HerNameIsBuffy

19 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Did I miss that The official Duggar Insta page put Israel's Kindergarten photos on their Instagram?  

The link you added isn't from the offical Duggar insta page, I don't know if you saw that. 
This is the official one and there is no mentioning of Israel going to Kindergarten.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BemusedByFundamentalism said:

The link you added isn't from the offical Duggar insta page, I don't know if you saw that. 
This is the official one and there is no mentioning of Israel going to Kindergarten.

Wahh.  I need to go to bed, I swear I was on the Duggar family Official blue check mark page.  

1 minute ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Wahh.  I need to go to bed, I swear I was on the Duggar family Official blue check mark page.  

Aww, go to bed you poor thing! And goodmorning from the Netherlands! ??

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

It may be Jill didn’t want to go? Or one of the children wasn’t well. 
Was it being filmed? It seemed a bit disorganised- if TLC were paying I’d expect them all at one table & a ‘surprise’ visit from JB.

• Upvote 3

these religious exemptions for vaccines make me wanna puke

where in the Bible or any religious text (... I guess in Church of Scientology it might lmao) does it say that thy must endanger your child and possibly have them die at a very young age or make just make them and others suffer or gain some form of disability due to your own fucking stupidity you inconsolable fuck

• Upvote 10
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 5

You know what really sucks? Josh’s behaviors (and JB’s) have hurt more people, and far more deeply than what DD has said about JB, yet Josh is still allowed into the fold, and so is his family. JB has not shunned Josh or taken away his key, yet Jill has restrictions placed on her with regards to when she can visit and who she must contact before she comes to the TTH. JB is a complete assclown.

• Upvote 22
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 1

maybe, just maybe , Jill sees the hypocrisy.  if Derrick is part of her realization,  then I'm for it.  they are both really young. maybe Derrick is opening his mind.  We don't know. (like, Hi. My is Derrick.  I'm a racist bigoted asshole).  I know if  social media were a thing when I was in my twenties , I would seem like a close minde bitch h.  I changed.  I hope to high heaven that a change is truly forthcoming(for Jill's sake. She went into marriage completely unprepared.  Motherhood also , and brainwashed to all of real life as most us know it) 

and while I am thinking far too much about the situation...the real losers are those kids who were on her buddy team.  They had no parental supervision  and looked to Jill for security.   That situation is inexcusable...

• Upvote 22

10 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

Does anyone think this latest picture is a different one to the one yesterday? Felicity is wearing a different outfit?

I'm pretty sure you're right. They all seem to be wearing different outfits, actually, and the setting looks different. 

I just want to point out that I haven't seen any of the Duggars claiming that the photos minus Jill were taken on the same day as the photos with Jill, so I wouldn't jump to any conclusions.

To me this maybe lends credence to the idea that an announcement of some sort (probably pregnancy) happened. That could account for a big gathering minus Jill on Day 1 (for TLC filming purposes) and a big gathering plus Jill on Day 2 (for family purposes, plus maybe a bit of an attempt at some social media damage control).

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1

5 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

I'm pretty sure you're right. They all seem to be wearing different outfits, actually, and the setting looks different. 

I just want to point out that I haven't seen any of the Duggars claiming that the photos minus Jill were taken on the same day as the photos with Jill, so I wouldn't jump to any conclusions.

To me this maybe lends credence to the idea that an announcement of some sort (probably pregnancy) happened. That could account for a big gathering minus Jill on Day 1 (for TLC filming purposes) and a big gathering plus Jill on Day 2 (for family purposes, plus maybe a bit of an attempt at some social media damage control).

It seems a bit odd to have a ‘ladies breakfast’ 2 days running but this is the Duggar family we’re talking about.

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I wonder if Johanna was dispatched to Kendra’s house to help her out?

Doubt it. Why a (young, healthy, fundie) mother of 2 would need a nanny? She may be overwhelmed, but I doubt she is seen as a mother in need until she has 7 kids or triplets. 

Also there's no evidence of Duggars sending their younger daughters to serve as nannies. Yes they are often at Josh/Anna home, but they are friends with MacKenzie, so they can be there just for socializing. 

• Upvote 5

Is Jill wearing jeans in those photos? If so, you go, girl! IIRC, she wore shorts to a kid’s birthday party, maybe Sam’s(?) where her mom was in attendance.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Is Jill wearing jeans in those photos? If so, you go, girl! IIRC, she wore shorts to a kid’s birthday party, maybe Sam’s(?) where her mom was in attendance.

Yes, she’s wearing jeans. There’s pictures of the older sisters (plus Abbie, Lauren) in Target and she’s clearly in a long sweater and jeans. Then the Panera pic later where they’re all wearing the same clothes so even though Jill is in the back, unless she changes she’s in the same outfit.
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Idlewild said:

It seems a bit odd to have a ‘ladies breakfast’ 2 days running but this is the Duggar family we’re talking about.

I think the breakfast without Jill was for the cameras. Today's lunch at Panera and shopping trip to Target with Jill seemed to be more organic. Abbie also attended, but as noted above, no Johannah or Kendra (maybe JoKen are out of town?).

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Bolded: When I saw all these family pictures on all of the girls' Insta stories, with captions like: ''Sister time'', a part of me couldn't help but think: well this is nice damage control.

I don't want to imply that inviting Jill was forced and that none of the sisters wish to see her. She seems to still be close to a bunch of her siblings and some SILs (clearly, both Jessa and Lauren were comfortable enough to want her present during their labour. + she was seen with Jessa eating out). But at the same time the Duggars (especially Michelle and JB) must realize that Jill and DD have been stiring a lot of reactions lately on social media. So it seems convenient that they decide to show these nice pictures of Michelle with ALL her daughters and DILs now.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5

29 minutes ago, marmalade said:

I think the breakfast without Jill was for the cameras. Today's lunch at Panera and shopping trip to Target with Jill seemed to be more organic. Abbie also attended, but as noted above, no Johannah or Kendra (maybe JoKen are out of town?).

Maybe Kendra or her kids were sick and Johanna went to help there. Hanny may have thought it would be easier to take care of two little ones instead of all the others.

• Upvote 4

Well Jessa is not wearing the ridiculous hat so unless she took it off and put her hair down,  it's a different outing. 

I just appreciate Jill didn’t feel the need to wear a dress or skirt to keep peace. I would love to think Jinger was in the mood to wear a dress but I think she does it to keep sweet. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

I still think it also may be Jill and Derick choosing and setting the boundaries. I hope so at least!

If that’s the case, this sort of large group outing may feel safer than visiting her childhood home, where Josh is, etc. 

She may be willing to opt in to certain things but not other triggering or high anxiety events...

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

I agree with PPs - there is some damage control going on here- maybe the 1st breakfast wasn’t meant to be on social media but the Duggar FB is all over promoting the second one with Jill. 
I’d like to think Jill has no fucks left to give so goes along in her ripped jeans & shows Jinger she can actually wear what she likes and still has paid partnerships. But she’s probably too polite for that & glad to see her family.

jinger doing that sticking her face out for photos thing is starting to look weird.

Abbie looks less than thrilled in some of the photos- with a tiny baby an en masse trip to Target was probably not that much fun. 

• Upvote 1

Wonder if Hannie was sick, taking care of Michael, Marcus, Mason, Spurgeon and Gideon, or perhaps on a Journey of the Heart? 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, frugalitymom said:

I just appreciate Jill didn’t feel the need to wear a dress or skirt to keep peace. I would love to think Jinger was in the mood to wear a dress but I think she does it to keep sweet. 

I think she does it to keep the easy paycheck.

• Upvote 10

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic