IGNORED

Dillards 83: WTG JILL - PUBLIC SCHOOL!!!

HerNameIsBuffy

1 hour ago, Idlewild said:

Which makes me wonder why on earth Derick would engage with her? She sounds as bad as Pickles,

Attention. He wants attention

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

Also there was another video released where he addresses the Jazz comments (again via e-mail). It was all about how he has nothing against Jazz but was critical of the parents and concerned for the welfare of children on TV. Blah blah blah. And she said she asked directly about the comments he made and if he knows part of the problem was the misgendering and the "trans in a myth" statement. But of course he hadn't gotten back to her with an answer on that in time for recording. And he probably never will.

• Upvote 4

19 hours ago, apandaaries said:

Folks, I know woacb rambles on and is repetitive, but near the end, she mentions that Derick couldn’t say everything because it would interfere with their lawsuit.

It sounds like he’s convinced Jill to sue for some lost wages or something.

what's woacb?

@finnlassie Without A Crystal Ball is the youtube channel (also blogs on patheos) of Katie Joy Paulson. So WOACB is a channel/person. She gossips about the Duggars (and others) on livestreams. 

I highly suggest not bothering to look it up

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 3
  • Thank You 2

Hmm Derick throws out some pretty popular key phrases that leave a lot of space for interpretation. 
-counselling might as well mean, talking to their current pastor

-having nothing against Jazz or LGBTQ people doesn’t mean he isn’t thinking it’s a sin and actively works against their rights. Love the sinner - hate sin is what they always love to claim

-being ok with alcohol for adults, depends on what defines as adult (in regard to his children). Fundies are known to make up their own definitions, different from the rest of the world. 

But I agree that there are two very positive points

-being in favour of higher education for all his children (could still mean boys go off to college and girls have a crappy Crown/online Christian college though). 
- they are not buying completely into IBLP. With Isreal being enrolled in a real school/kindergarten that’s definitely true. Different than Erin, who said she wasn’t using it while not having school aged children.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, just_ordinary said:

But I agree that there are two very positive points

-being in favour of higher education for all his children (could still mean boys go off to college and girls have a crappy Crown/online Christian college though). 

Derick’s mother has a bachelors and a masters from OSU and Derick has always seemed proud of her educational and career accomplishments. I don’t think Derick would limit any potential daughters from pursuing higher education. I think that’s one of the few good things about him.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 8

Without a Crystal Ball is almost as bad as Pickles, she got a following boost when the recordings of Amber from TM attacking and threatening Andrew and saying awful things about baby James were sent to her, the fame from that went to her head and she started posting videos on Teen Mom that had a lot of inaccuracies and got mad if anyone pointed it out. She made a video imitating Chelsea from TM2 voice and making fun of her anxiety, she then used the excuse that she was just mimicking her voice, you could have done that without talking about her anxiety Katie. She definitely crosses the line between snark and just being hateful regularly. 

• Upvote 4

• samurai_sarah locked and unlocked this topic
  • samurai_sarah locked this topic