IGNORED

I'm Missing the Crazy Adoption Threads

katilac

On 12/23/2023 at 12:16 AM, Ozlsn said:

This is creepy as hell to me. Sleeping nearby maybe but between two adults she barely knows? That's not normal to me at all.

The blog appears to have gone private, at least for me. 

Are you in contact with any of the siblings?

No! I can’t! 

• Sad 4

I can’t find the blog either. Which sucks. I’m sure there were things in there that showed the cracks in the perfect porcelain. 

4 hours ago, Sarah mulvahill said:

No! I can’t! 

I am so sorry. I was hoping there might have been able to be some contact at least. I hope that you are able to reconnect in the future, assuming things change.

On 12/23/2023 at 4:26 AM, Sarah mulvahill said:

Hey y’all.  
It’s Sarah mulvahill here, I just want to keep this short and yet answer some of y’all’s questions. 
1. Thank you so much for your concern about me, I’m doing absolutely wonderful in life. I will soon be a full time cosmetologist and working on getting my IA (independent insurance adjuster). 
2. The main reason as to why I left the house at 19 is bc there was so much physical abuse and sexual abuse and many more, not only was I the only one who was the main target but some of my other siblings who couldn’t say no. 
3. I dealt everyday wanting “freedom” and independence. I wanted to explore the world and life. But that wasn’t “normal “ in the house. 
4. 16 of my younger siblings are still in the house and who knows what there doing these days, idk if the whole physical and sexual abuse is still present. 😔

5. When I left the house I immediately reported everything to the police officers, special hotline services and CPS. They had told me that there “weren’t enough evidence” so therefore they closed the case. It has been about 3 years now that I haven’t talked to them, let alone I wasnt allowed to talk to any of my siblings. 

if yall would like to know more or have any more questions I’d be more than happy to share. 
I’m also going to gather more evidence to expose these horrid people bc everyday I think about my siblings who can’t think on their own. It’s sickening and miserable for me as the oldest sibling living there till I moved out. 
My email is sarahmulvahill2000@gmail.com or you can also reach me on instagram. It’s sarah__g__7

I'm so sorry that you had to go through this. I'm also sorry for your siblings and I hope that they will be rescued from this. 

You have done amazing in your life and I wish you all the best. 

Sarah, I’m sorry things were so much worse than we’d all imagined. Coming out the other side of this is impressive and I’m wishing you all the very best as you navigate adulthood & freedom. 

I was dubious of what Jeanne posted but I thought it was “just” parentification / neglect. I hope things look up for your siblings stuck there and I’m sorry your attempts to help them fell on deaf ears. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3