IGNORED

Lawson Bates 4: He’s wearing a dog tag. He better be dating a soldier.

HerNameIsBuffy

1 hour ago, lunaselene503 said:

But we don’t know that they don’t have a chaperone. The person could simply not be In the picture.

It's a screenshot from a video. He pans the camera around an empty tram car, including his reflection- there's no one else with them.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

I screenshot the same pic and was coming here to complain about the same double standards that other people already beat me too. Bloody hypocrisy. Bet Katie is never allowed to do that. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

I believe both the Bateses and Duggars use the excuse that the relationship standards are made by the girl and her parents. I bet the Bates boys take that into consideration when they choose to date someone. 

• Upvote 3

I’m truly shocked at broadcasting no masks on public transit. That would get you a huge fine here. 

• Upvote 8

13 hours ago, indianabones said:

It's a screenshot from a video. He pans the camera around an empty tram car, including his reflection- there's no one else with them.

I understand this is a screenshot from a video. My pov is Lawson knows its abnormal to have a chaperone in the outside world. I think he would internationally ask the chaoerone to move out of the way so he can pretend to be chaperoneless.

• Upvote 2
  • Move Along 1
  • Love 1

That looks like the underground trams at Atlanta airport (Hartsfield-Jackson.) Would they fly through there on the way to/from Tennessee?

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Jigsaw3 said:

That looks like the underground trams at Atlanta airport (Hartsfield-Jackson.) Would they fly through there on the way to/from Tennessee?

Probably - that seems like a likely hub. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, lumpentheologie said:

I’m truly shocked at broadcasting no masks on public transit. That would get you a huge fine here. 

I have to admit that if I was the only one in the carriage, I might take a “break” from my mask.  They don’t have one at all it seems. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, lunaselene503 said:

I understand this is a screenshot from a video. My pov is Lawson knows its abnormal to have a chaperone in the outside world. I think he would internationally ask the chaoerone to move out of the way so he can pretend to be chaperoneless.

Guess he asked them to become invisible too, then ?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

On 12/27/2020 at 7:17 PM, Pecansforeveryone said:
The Bures are very normal in many ways. I certainly don't think they are quiverful. They were raised around people of other beliefs and lifestyles due to their parents fame. I don't even know if their father is all that religious. I just think Candace hides or spins some unpopular beliefs of hers very well. 

Lawson follows Natasha and comments on her posts sometimes. I thought for a minute he would try it but there is no way she would go for it [emoji2960]

Edited by Coconut Flan
Removed tapatalk signature.
  • Upvote 3

15 hours ago, Jigsaw3 said:

It definitely wasn't the inter-concourse Plane Train at ATL; those cars have the digital reader boards above the doors with red lettering and this one had the reader board perpendicular to the doors with amber lettering (I might, pre-covid, have spent way too much time in the Atlanta airport). When he panned to the right, it also said "Next Stop - Rental Cars" so I'm thinking it was a train from the airport to an off-property rental car center. ATL does have one of those, but I'm usually just changing planes there so I'm not as familiar with it. 

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, OHFL2009 said:

It definitely wasn't the inter-concourse Plane Train at ATL; those cars have the digital reader boards above the doors with red lettering and this one had the reader board perpendicular to the doors with amber lettering (I might, pre-covid, have spent way too much time in the Atlanta airport). When he panned to the right, it also said "Next Stop - Rental Cars" so I'm thinking it was a train from the airport to an off-property rental car center. ATL does have one of those, but I'm usually just changing planes there so I'm not as familiar with it. 

Ba ha ha I read intercourse and was like wtf where and when did we hear about Lawson and that ??

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 5

On 1/1/2021 at 4:10 PM, Jigsaw3 said:

They are in ATL. Lawsons stories show Olympic park. And of course he isn’t wearing a mask he’s an anti masker

probably there to “prove” election fraud or some bs

Edited by artdecades
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Perhaps Lawson is there to oversee the election?! I’m surprised he’s not heading to Trump’s last stand on Wednesday. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

Likely a layover on the way back to Tennessee. Knoxville is a tiny airport. No way they have direct flights to LA. Interesting that they are flying back and forth together, seemingly alone, making sure they spend time together in both locations. 

• Upvote 3

Wait, they are in Atlanta as a couple with no chaperones? Pass me the smelling salts. And wtf with double standards for Bates males and females. Hypocrisy at its best.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

Do we think they went to the big Duggar NYE party that is bound to be a super spreader event? Like maybe they went to AK through ATL?  Someone was saying there were two major hollywood actresses at the party.  (One of the humpers is posted on the Pickles page on FB posting this)  I kept wondering who those two could be and then it occurred to me that Tiffany might qualify to them as a major Hollywood actress. 

• Upvote 8

Started down the Espensen rabbit hole. Wow, Larson seems to be way out of his league if they are dating. For starters, Tiffany is a hard worker! She has a lot of TV and movie credits, all while going to school and college. I think if she was home schooled, it was due to her work, instead of religious reasons. Her clothing in her Instagram pictures, while perfectly modest IMO, is not Kelly modest. Lots of shoulders showing, a bathing suit picture, dresses above the knees. She’s had her Instagram account since she was 13, so no waiting until 18 or courting.

I’m not sure how fundie (or even fundie-lite) the family is, even though Tiffany posts a lot about Christianity. I found a tweet from her mom at Easter 2014 that read “He is risen”, but nothing religious since.

When her Dad’s mother passed away, he posted “hope to see you again”. Nothing about “I know you’ve gone home to Jesus” and not even “I know I’ll see you again”. This is what Tiffany’s brother posted: “I don’t believe that our souls end when our bodies do therefore I pray she is enjoying the next chapter of her evolution. My Dad always says, we are here for a good time, not a long time”. Again, nothing about Jesus or Heaven. The next chapter of her evolution?? This is not fundie or even just evangelical speak.

And her brother, oh wow! I know @indianabones posted he works for an investment company, for 2 years per LinkedIn, but his Insta, going back 5 years, reads International Playboy. Lots of pictures from all around the country and world and some of different girls, many in bathing suits! I read a lot of the comments and saw things like, “oh I just missed seeing you there” and “where are you off to next”.  In one of the pics from February 2018, he’s in the back of a speedboat with Phoebe Dynevor (who’s been called the breakout star of Bridgerton on Netflix).  And how on earth does he get that much time off work to do all that traveling??

When I googled her Dad, a couple of businesses came up and also his name on a roster of people trained and certified for Charitable Estate Planning. Maybe he’s a financial advisor? Maybe for his own money?

I might be wrong, but I think there is some family money there, real wealth.

And finally what the hell is she doing with Lawson!!

**All of the above was obtained by public information**

• Upvote 14
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

Do we think they went to the big Duggar NYE party that is bound to be a super spreader event? Like maybe they went to AK through ATL?  Someone was saying there were two major hollywood actresses at the party.  (One of the humpers is posted on the Pickles page on FB posting this)  I kept wondering who those two could be and then it occurred to me that Tiffany might qualify to them as a major Hollywood actress. 

He seems to still be in Atlanta based on his IG.  But it’s hard to figure out dates because he posts things out of order intentionally I think. Like on Xmas he posted a story of him and Erin doing music at an old folks home in Tennessee (outdoors and in masks at least) but we know he was in LA and the story was filmed before Christmas because there was no snow in their vid. 

now he posts photos of himself with Kacy but his stories show him in Atlanta and he’s not in the bro church pic of the day. 

• Upvote 6

On 1/1/2021 at 6:38 AM, becky_m2001 said:

Yet more evidence of the glaring double standards in fundie land was NOT how I wanted to start my new year... Why the fuck can this asshat travel alone with an unmarried female when his sisters were barely allowed to look at the men they planned on marrying!?

Because penis. ?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 3

I really hope that the moderators when making Lawson's next message board entitle it Lawson: Because Penis.  I think that would make 2021 for me. LOL

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 14
  • I Agree 1

On 1/3/2021 at 11:50 AM, WiseGirl said:

Wait, they are in Atlanta as a couple with no chaperones? Pass me the smelling salts. And wtf with double standards for Bates males and females. Hypocrisy at its best.

I'm sure that the fate of both Georgia Senate races tomorrow  hangs on the campaign appearances of country music superstar Lawson Bates. /sarcasm

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 5

Ya'll are totally cracking me up calling Liberty a fundie university. I knew parents who cried their eyes out that their wayward children wanted to go to Bob Jones or Pensacola instead of Hyles-Anderson. Liberty wasn't even on the map.

I do think Liberty is a fundamentalist university, although probably one of the most worldly of them.  It was the school that really made a huge effort to get its graduates into government, starting with Bush Jr's administration. They are full on Dominionist and trying to take over the federal government so I'd say that definitely qualifies as fundie, even if they're less strict about rules and more open to actual debate. 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic