IGNORED

Popping Them Out Like Pez: Upcoming Babies 16

Bethella

56 minutes ago, Aine said:

Damn...I hate it when I see a fundie quiver that I think are very well named! ??

I’m sure she puts an insane amount of thought into names because she’s all about image. I think she loves the names of her kids more than she loves her kids. Ok that was harsh but she’s heinous. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 8

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m sure she puts an insane amount of thought into names because she’s all about image. I think she loves the names of her kids more than she loves her kids. Ok that was harsh but she’s heinous. 

I don't follow her closely but I trust y'all's judgment on this! I could see her taste in names not being overly appealing to the masses but it's very coherent set of names- Biblical, mixed with some down-home Southern charm, slightly off-beat without being weird, cute nicknames for the girls. But clearly, I'd rather her name them like Courtney Rogers and actually love and want her kids and find joy in them than have charming names. Poor kiddos.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Aine said:

I don't follow her closely but I trust y'all's judgment on this! I could see her taste in names not being overly appealing to the masses but it's very coherent set of names- Biblical, mixed with some down-home Southern charm, slightly off-beat without being weird, cute nicknames for the girls. But clearly, I'd rather her name them like Courtney Rogers and actually love and want her kids and find joy in them than have charming names. Poor kiddos.

Don’t fall down the Braggie rabbit hole without a barf bag! She really is sickening though. She has a real talent for humble bragging while also hating the life she chose for herself. 

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 1

6 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Don’t fall down the Braggie rabbit hole without a barf bag! She really is sickening though. She has a real talent for humble bragging while also hating the life she chose for herself. 

From everything everyone has said, I'm actually not interested in that particular rabbit-hole. Her Instagram is kind of boring from what I've seen- humble brag aplenty, a dose of pretty typical fundie "praise" posts, some cute kids, and also a clear lack of involvement with them as far as doing activities with them and spending quality time with them. If you're going to be heinous, at least make your heinous more entertaining ;) * I'd rather look at one of those super perfect fundie blogs that see all parts of motherhood and wifehood as miraculous and amazing and they have super photogenic children and clearly only photograph one tiny posed part of the chaos, but they seem to genuinely love their kids and do things with them. It's better than Abbie, who is boring and not a loving mother at the same time.

*Disclaimer: I am clearly not encouraging being heinous to any children ever.

• Upvote 3

Um, no. I cannot look at that house ever again. It gives me the willies. Everyone has their own decorating styles - go for it. I don't have to actually look at it thought. I think I'll stay out of that rabbit hole. That 5 minute IG browsing intro was more than enough. 

• I Agree 4

....I kind of like her decor....

That said, it's weird how everything is in the same color palette, including their clothes. That's just odd and shows where her priorities are. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, anjulibai said:

....I kind of like her decor....

That said, it's weird how everything is in the same color palette, including their clothes. That's just odd and shows where her priorities are. 

I barely notice the decor...just how spotless and uncluttered it seems to be with so many kids! My housemate and I are pretty okay with keeping an uncluttered house but when I had a partner and three foster sons?! No freaking way could I stay totally on top of that. Even during the current "stay at home" orders, my housemate and I have to kind of adjust to each other starting projects or leaving things around as 'breaks' from work and just dealing with more clutter because this house is more 'lived in' than ever before. That's 2 adults and 2 dogs. The background of the photos she posts freaks me out because they're so uncluttered that it's weird when you have 8 kids.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Alright, just starting my fall down the Abbie breeding-like-a-rabbit hell hole and the first thing I notice is that while she says her first pair of twins are identical, I'm calling bullshit. Those are fraternal twins. Yes they look similar, but they have different facial structures and even slightly different body structures; think Mary Kate & Ashley (fraternal twins that looked essentially looked identical as kids).

Also, the rabbit hole has ended for me because I agree with @fundiefan she's obnoxiously braggy and her taste is atrocious. I can't deal with that house. The prints are SO busy and everyone's right; it doesn't look like any kids live there, at all. Yikes.

Rufus bless all of you that keep up with her though, because while my surf through her instagram has ended, I'm probably gonna be sucked into her thread...

• Upvote 4

I somehow missed that Tim and Franicia White (parents of the infamous HeIsTheWay) are expecting again. They have had several miscarriages (one, I believe, while in Arkansas attending a Duggar wedding) and she's had bad mastitis several times.

• Thank You 3

28 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I somehow missed that Tim and Franicia White (parents of the infamous HeIsTheWay) are expecting again. They have had several miscarriages (one, I believe, while in Arkansas attending a Duggar wedding) and she's had bad mastitis several times.

It’s already on the list, she’s due in the summer.

I wonder if they could be their last child. I think they’re both over 40. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

She's popped up relatively often in these...what, human interest?...stories.

I wouldn't be surprised if she is seeking out the attention. You know, the upcoming Michelle Duggar or something. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

She's another person who comments "my 10 kids" on all the Duggar and Bates instagrams. All these women pretending to be modest when they're all attention seeking. 

We should have a America's Next Fundie Mom Star competition. Courtney Rogers, JRod, Braggie Abbie, who will win? 

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, neurogirl said:

She's another person who comments "my 10 kids" on all the Duggar and Bates instagrams. All these women pretending to be modest when they're all attention seeking. 

We should have a America's Next Fundie Mom Star competition. Courtney Rogers, JRod, Braggie Abbie, who will win? 

JRod would scream persecution if she lost. 

Braggie would give a passive aggressive congratulations to the winner if she lost. 

Courtney would just mention her 10 kids and counting if she lost. To deflect attention away from her losing. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

I just noticed Leah Pelc Thomas on the unknown section. She gave birth back in January 17th to a girl named Sophia Grace based on her husband’s fb. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

17 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

I just noticed Leah Pelc Thomas on the unknown section. She gave birth back in January 17th to a girl named Sophia Grace based on her husband’s fb. 

Interesting that both Pelc girls ended up with guys that already had a ready made family for them. Found out their brother moved his family to SC. I knew that little house he built was NOT going to be enough room. He has 4 children now.

According to comments on the Bontragers’ post announcing the pregnancy, Carolina is due late August and Cassidy was due last Sunday but it seems like she hasn’t given birth yet. 

Spoiler

99DE9D7B-77F7-4AC8-BAB2-BBFB45597944.thumb.jpeg.a7620700f32014609922d1002ba843e4.jpeg

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

31 minutes ago, OhNoNike said:

Omg Karissa Collins is pregnant again. Her youngest just turned 7m.

She said she’s due Dec/Jan 

33 minutes ago, OhNoNike said:

Omg Karissa Collins is pregnant again. Her youngest just turned 7m.

So I'm new to her and I scrolled the her insta a bit.

Does she always put so much focus on how white her kids look?

Spoiler

274882785_ScreenShot2020-04-23at11_22_20AM.png.e7a6653402c46181e2c384c9c77fcc67.png

• Confused 1
  • WTF 7

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic