IGNORED

Popping Them Out Like Pez: Upcoming Babies 16

Bethella

57 minutes ago, BritishBabycatcher said:

Love how she says jesus was looking after her...no you idiot it was the trained medical professionals, science and a good old blood transfusion that saved you!!!! Why the hell does she keep risking herself and her other kids like this. Insane!!! And then praises god not the actual people that saved her. Selfish woman. 

Yep. She’s extremely selfish. She’s always on bedrest for months before she delivers. And her teen children do everything for her and the little kids. She just sits on her ass and barks orders until she risks her life giving birth. It will all happen again in 18 months.

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 2

On 4/1/2020 at 11:13 PM, SolomonFundy said:

Atlanta and Jordan Goodwin's twins were induced and born at home today. They had a boy (Hew Dalton) and a girl (Charlotte Elinor). Charlotte is doing well, but Hew had some breathing difficulties and has been taken via ambulance to the hospital. Jordan is staying with Hew while Atlanta remains at home with Charlotte. 

The twins were full-term. Hopefully, this is an abundance of caution rather than anything serious with the baby.

Any updates on the Goodwin twins? I would not want to have a newborn with breathing difficulties in the hospital right now; I hope he's home safe and well!

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

Sue Radford had the her daughter on Friday, they haven't released anymore details yet, they are posting a vlog tomorrow with the details. They couldn't decide between two names so I wonder what they chose. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

On 3/31/2020 at 5:56 PM, VBOY9977 said:

44 weeks as of the 28th

Have I missed the birth announcement or are we looking at the gestation period of an elephant now ?

• Upvote 2
  • Love 4

3 minutes ago, hasunah said:

Have I missed the birth announcement or are we looking at the gestation period of an elephant now ?

She just posted something 20 minutes ago. She didn’t mention the baby.

8 hours ago, Jigsaw3 said:

Any updates on the Goodwin twins? I would not want to have a newborn with breathing difficulties in the hospital right now; I hope he's home safe and well!

Unfortunately, he's not yet home. However, he seems to be doing well overall. Yesterday, Jordan and Atlanta had to orchestrate a swap so that she could join Hew at the hospital. The staff believed that it would be beneficial for Hew to have contact with Atlanta, and to directly breastfeed. Jordan's mother has stepped up to help with the other children, and he has moved to a home owned by friends a short distance from the hospital. He and Atlanta are trying to coordinate ways to meet so that she can breastfeed Charlotte. To my understanding, they haven't successfully done this yet, and he has been relying on donated breastmilk and a bottle for Charlotte in her mother's absence. Charlotte continues to do well.

They've pushed back the departure date a few times for Hew. The earliest that Jordan had originally hoped to leave was Friday, and they are now tentatively hoping for tomorrow (Monday). The issue is that Hew continues to have what Jordan calls "spells" where he struggles to breathe, and turns blue. He has been in the NICU since arrival, and is fine with the quick intervention available there, but obviously, this could be a serious issue if the baby stopped breathing when they are back at their rural home. 

Jordan has frequently praised the care Hew has received, and has expressed gratitude numerous times for their midwife who "advocated" for Hew several times in the early stages of his time at the hospital. Apparently the NICU staff are vocal about getting the baby home as soon as possible. If the situation is essentially the same as it was a couple of days ago, they are just waiting for Hew to go a full day without a "spell".

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 8

4 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

She just posted something 20 minutes ago. She didn’t mention the baby.

Wow. So as of today, we are either at 45 weeks gestation, or if her "late ovulation" theory is correct, a mere 43 weeks. Ugh.

She mentioned in her post a few days ago that she would be returning to the apocryphal "sweet little quarantined clinic" on Monday for a check up. Hopefully, the clinic actually exists, is staffed by someone with a brain in their head, and they will somehow get through to her. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

Has anyone heard anything about

• Christianna (Kendall) Fredrick- She was due a week before Lise with her first
  • Brooke (Matthews) Bonell- she was due with her second

2 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

She mentioned in her post a few days ago that she would be returning to the apocryphal "sweet little quarantined clinic" on Monday for a check up. Hopefully, the clinic actually exists, is staffed by someone with a brain in their head, and they will somehow get through to her. 

Looks like weʻre not the only ones giving Shoshanna's claims some serious side-eye. From today's post:1744761020_ShoshannaEaslingat45weeks.png.9e1c184a5017e830b001facd266ec9aa.png

Edited by hoipolloi
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

9 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

Looks like weʻre not the only ones giving Shoshanna's claims some serious side-eye. From today's post:

1732096906_ShoshannaPearlEaslingat45weeks.thumb.png.dfd9da22bb5168daac74557cbcac2df5.png

Her insistence that ALL of her babies were born late, and yet none looked like they were overdue upon birth, really makes this even sadder. So in 15 years worth of pregnancies, she's somehow managed to give birth to 3 (almost 4) incredible overdue babies, none of which had the appearance of an overdue baby... and yet she still just assumes her dates of conception are significantly earlier?  All 4 babies being anywhere from 2-5 weeks overdue is a pretty blatant indication that she has no clue about her ovulation schedule, no real idea about how to determine it, and casts even more doubt on her ability to make reliable judgements on the health and safety of either herself or the fetus.  

I guess it's reassuring that she's almost certainly not 5 weeks overdue, but if I were this inept at reckoning my due date, I'd probably choose not to play mental games with my dependents in the midst of a global pandemic when access to emergency health care may not as accessible.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

3 weeks overdue?! Makes me think of when people told me my daughter’s baby teeth would fall out on their own. Never happened. She had to be sedated and had the last 6 pulled because they were affecting her permanent teeth from growing in correctly. Sometimes we have to have medical intervention to ensure a safe outcome. I really hope this baby is okay and is born healthy.

• Upvote 12

Supposedly her midwife is now ready to "move things along". 

I an completely unable to grasp how stupid people can be. Even if off by a couple of weeks, that's 43 weeks pregnant. I don't care how much you monitor, blah, blah, blah. You're risking lives and should not be allowed to breed. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 6

No, doctors don’t often get the due date wrong by a few weeks. That’s an outright lie. She is lying to herself and her readers. She knows nothing of pregnancy if she thinks doctors are often wrong by a few weeks. She’s ignorant rant, 45 weeks pregnant, and supports baby beating. Can she actually get any worse?

F2A426E6-1421-44FB-9609-181D19340284.jpeg

• Upvote 9
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1

Really hope that all goes well for Shoshanna & the baby. 

Re: The Farm. It is one of a few 1960s hippy communities still going. Interesting that a Pearl would have anything to do with The Farm although it does operate a College of Traditional Midwifery.

Conundrum: can doctors "get the wrong due date" if they never see an obstetric patient in the first place? For whatever reason (belief, lack of money & insurance, arrogance), there is no indication that Shoshanna has seen an OB-GYn or other physician during this pregnancy. Also, based on her description of the Amish midwife she has worked with, there's no indication that the woman works under the supervision of or in affiliation with an OB-GYN.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

Micah and Kya Jeub had Hermione Kya on April 2nd, Based on Kya’s instagram. 

Kya was hospitalized for 50 days for ulcerative colitis. They went home today. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

4 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Hermione Kya

Are the Jueb's not anti Harry Potter?

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, elisa said:

Hello! In case it is not already known, Caleb and Casey Burnett's daughter is named Erin. The source is Casey's dad: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10214558586867745&set=pb.1513387782.-2207520000..&type=3&theater

Yep, she’s on the list, born mid June 2019. 

8 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Micah and Kya Jeub had Hermione Kya on April 2nd, Based on Kya’s instagram. 

Kya was hospitalized for 50 days for ulcerative colitis. They went home today. 

I believe she also had surgery while pregnant because she has a huge incision with stitches on her belly. 

4 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

Are the Jueb's not anti Harry Potter?

I don’t think they are. They are still fairly fundie but the kids go to school now so they aren’t as strict as they used to be. But the boys are all getting married young and having kids right away. 

• Upvote 2

Shoshanna Easling finally had the baby, after claiming to be 45 weeks AND a two minute labor from water breaking to baby out, Sabrina Rain.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 11

Someone commented that the baby had quite a bit of vernix for being 5 weeks overdue. lol that’s because that baby wasn’t 45 weeks gestation. Probably closer to 43. Shoshanna wanted to milk pregnancy for as long as possible. I’ve decided she’s just as much of a plexus shilling, truth fudging, attention whore as Jill Rod. But she does it with much prettier pictures so she gets away with it. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5

I wouldn’t be surprised if she were off by more than a couple weeks. Maybe she thought she was pregnant a month before she actually was. Or had an early miscarriage without realizing it and got pregnant again right away. Who knows. Whatever the case, she’s an idiot.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

There was almost a 3-week difference in my due dates obtained from my last period and the early ultrasound performed around 6 weeks. Even my doctor was surprised at the difference. Early ultrasounds are the only way to very accurately date a pregnancy and Shoshanna obviously didn't get one. 

Not saying they're necessary for most women with "typical" cycles, but Shoshanna knew from her last pregnancy that she had inaccurate dates and an OB would have ordered one for her safety.

Re: the Farm - it's where midwife Ina May Gaskins started the whole natural birth movement in the 70s. She's a legend in all natural birth circles. Women used to come from all over the country to give birth on the commune. But she preaches things that I doubt fundies would get into: "Spiritual Midwifery" to unleash divine feminine energy, orgasmic birth, having sex during birth, chanting mantras, visualizations, meditation, woman-to-woman sexual contact, and a bunch of other not-very-fundie stuff.  I always find it interesting when fundie-crunchy and hippie-crunchy cultures overlap.

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Thank You 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic