IGNORED

Popping Them Out Like Pez: Upcoming Babies 16

Bethella

1 hour ago, QuaaludeDreams said:

Abbie Henderson (M is for mama) is expecting per her IG. No news on when she's due.

I thought her surname was Halberstadt? Though, that's just great. She doesn't even seem to like her kids and here she is, having another. 

• Disgust 1
  • I Agree 1

Not very Christian to take away attention the from the resurrection of Jesus by announcing your 9th pregnancy. :heh:

Edited by llg1234
  • Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, llg1234 said:

Not very Christian to take away attention the from the resurrection of Jesus by announcing your 9th pregnancy. :heh:

She thinks she’s just as important as Jesus.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2

According to this link, Sue Radford’s latest arrival is called Heidie Rose. It fits with their theme of giving the girls names that end in an “ee” sound. I like the name Heidi, but I’ve never seen it spelt like that. There’s nothing about it on Facebook or Instagram, so it’s not 100% official yet, so I’ll check later and see if that is actually her name or not.

https://apple.news/AZoBlhFb1Qa6oAOVokUHjUA

Edited by mango_fandango
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

6 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

According to this link, Sue Radford’s latest arrival is called Heidie Rose. It fits with their theme of giving the girls names that end in an “ee” sound. I like the name Heidi, but I’ve never seen it spelt like that. There’s nothing about it on Facebook or Instagram, so it’s not 100% official yet, so I’ll check later and see if that is actually her name or not.

https://apple.news/AZoBlhFb1Qa6oAOVokUHjUA

It’s true - the announcement was made for the British tabloids (I’m guessing they were paid for the announcement) so they haven’t updated their social media yet. 
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/britains-biggest-family-radfords-announce-21848315.amp

• Thank You 1

30 minutes ago, adidas said:

It’s true - the announcement was made for the British tabloids (I’m guessing they were paid for the announcement) so they haven’t updated their social media yet. 
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/britains-biggest-family-radfords-announce-21848315.amp

Fair enough! 

And omg, Braggie Abbie is pregnant again? Yet another baby for #thirdparent Ezra to take care of. She’s as narcissistic as Jill Rod, although less fundie. 

• Upvote 3

Baby Radford's name is Heidie Rose, they posted the reveal on youtube. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, adidas said:

They were not paid the tabloids leaked the name before the reveal video was loaded. 

Braggie's early this time. I wasn't expecting to see an announcement from her until the summer. And yes, their last name is Halberstadt.

Courtney posted that she's 8 weeks today, if that helps with due date. Damn she announces early.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

Deanna Coghlan is pregnant with #4- another boy. The twins are still under a year I believe- she's really going for it!

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Thank You 2

23 minutes ago, ladyamylynn said:

Deanna Coghlan is pregnant with #4- another boy. The twins are still under a year I believe- she's really going for it!

Wait, what? I didn't even know she had twins. 

She may have left her parent's fundie-dom behind, but she clearly carries some of their teachings with her. She can live with a guy, but can't use birth control. 

• Upvote 10

1 minute ago, fundiefan said:

Wait, what? I didn't even know she had twins. 

She may have left her parent's fundie-dom behind, but she clearly carries some of their teachings with her. She can live with a guy, but can't use birth control. 

She might just want a big family. I imagine a lot of fundies from quiverful families don’t want a ton of kids. But she might actually want a big family. I would hate having that many kids that close in age. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

28 minutes ago, ladyamylynn said:

I’m racking my brain trying to remember who she is. Anyone have a link?

Just now, G33kywife said:

I’m racking my brain trying to remember who she is. Anyone have a link?

The oldest of Kimberly & Perry Coglin, "Life in a Shoe" former blog fundies. Perry worked for VF. The kids slept on Costco shelving. Mom birthed a kid on a dirty deck. Making the babies was a way of life. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

49 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

The oldest of Kimberly & Perry Coglin, "Life in a Shoe" former blog fundies. Perry worked for VF. The kids slept on Costco shelving. Mom birthed a kid on a dirty deck. Making the babies was a way of life. 

They now have an amazon business. Two daughters are married and having kids currently. The rest of the grown daughters are single.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

They now have an amazon business. Two daughters are married and having kids currently. The rest of the grown daughters are single.

And going off of their kids' Instagrams they now attend public schools. 

• Thank You 2

For those interested in the Coghlans:

Deanna (Coghlan) Baker has three, plus the new pregnancy. She married Brooks Baker in October 2018. She had a previous marriage to Tyler Mullins in September 2012 that ended in divorce (I think following a courtship IIRC)

1. Willie Ryan, b. January 2018
  2. Wayne, b. May 2019
  3. Wyatt, b. May 2019
  4. new pregnancy (boy)

Lydia (Coghlan) Hinrichs has two. She married Bradley Hinrichs in August 2016.

1. Charlotte Mae, b. July 2017
  2. Thea Jane, b. September 2018
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 8

4 minutes ago, Bethella said:

For those interested in the Coghlans:

Deanna (Coghlan) Baker has three, plus the new pregnancy. She married Brooks Baker in October 2018. She had a previous marriage to Tyler Mullins in September 2012 that ended in divorce (I think following a courtship IIRC)

1. Willie Ryan, b. January 2018
  2. Wayne, b. May 2019
  3. Wyatt, b. May 2019
  4. new pregnancy (boy)

Lydia (Coghlan) Hinrichs has two. She married Bradley Hinrichs in August 2016.

1. Charlotte Mae, b. July 2017
  2. Thea Jane, b. September 2018

I’m going to guess Weston or Winston for the next boy. Or Wesley!

• Upvote 7

"W" doesn't seem like a particularly good choice for a letter name theme to me. *shrug*

How many kids to the Coghlans have again? 

• I Agree 1

On 4/12/2020 at 11:31 AM, dairyfreelife said:

I thought her surname was Halberstadt? Though, that's just great. She doesn't even seem to like her kids and here she is, having another. 

Yup. Don't know where I got Henderson from :confusion-shrug: Her post this evening includes her last name as well as pronunciation. Guess she wanted to clear that up for us.

Wilton (Wilt)

Winston

Wade

Wesley/West (Wes)

Wallace

Warren

Warden (Ward)

Or something kreative c.2008 like "Wyler" or "Waden". I could go for a zesty "Wonathan".

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

"W" doesn't seem like a particularly good choice for a letter name theme to me. *shrug*

How many kids to the Coghlans have again? 

I think they have 13. More girls than boys and most of the boys are the youngest kids.

Most of her brothers have names with initials PCC. I think she could come up with enough W names. Willa, Wilma, Winona, Wendy, Winter, Warren, Walker, Wells, Wilson, Weston, Wesley, Winston, Willard, Walter, Wade, Warner, Wren, Wanda, Wilder, Winnifred, and Wendell. 

• Upvote 9

43 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think they have 13. More girls than boys and most of the boys are the youngest kids.

Most of her brothers have names with initials PCC. I think she could come up with enough W names. Willa, Wilma, Winona, Wendy, Winter, Warren, Walker, Wells, Wilson, Weston, Wesley, Winston, Willard, Walter, Wade, Warner, Wren, Wanda, Wilder, Winnifred, and Wendell. 

W is more interesting as a theme than J or K, which seem to be the usual 'go-to's. Y'all have a lot of the male 'W' names covered, but some more for girls not mentioned yet (I don't think!) could be: Wilhelmina (maybe "Mina" as a nickname if they have a Willa before that), Wallis, Willow, Wednesday, Whitney, Whitley, Wisteria, Waverly, Wynn (for boy or girl), Wiley (preferably boy but I could see people choosing it for a daughter), or Winnie. Or if they really want to go wild, Whoopi ;)

Can someone fill me in on Abbie Halberstadt's kids' names? I know Ezra and Shiloh but not the others. Maybe Della seems familiar to me but I've been looking around a bit on her site for the names and can't seem to find them.

• Upvote 6

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic