IGNORED

Duggars Raided by Homeland Security

usmcmom

Given that Josh seems to be involved, I wonder about the cyber crime aspect. I am sure raids like that are expensive for law enforcement to carry out, so there must be a valid reason. I cringe even writing this, but I do wonder if Josh was using the net at several locations for nefarious purposes involving minors. He is so repugnant I would not put it past him.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 2

I just read that they raided Josh bussiness. That makes me think its not Mediccorp related because as far as i know he is not involved in that, so why would they raid his job.

Really hoping its just shady bussines that they are investigating and not something more nefarious, but with his background i have a bad feeling about this.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Beermeet said:

It's gotta be medicCorps. It would make sense to me they raided their homes and businesses.  They went to the Bahamas with Arkansas sherriff badges and gun. Commandeering fuel and goods.  Seems like they stole money to me.  So, if that is the case, the Bates would have received a visit from homeland security too. 

I am very interested in seeing how the Bates handle this whole situation especially if it involves mediCorps. They have been able to keep a squeaky clean reputation in the eyes of the public despite the southern history room and Gothard worshiping. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

There is another alternative- to quote:

An HSI spokesperson said, “[I do not dispute the information that] HSI was present there [Duggar home] pursuant to an on-going federal criminal investigation.”

What if they were victims,  not perpetrators?

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 2
  • Love 2

By far the most likely reason is financial crimes/Medicorps. If its cyber crimes FJ will have a high chance of crashing, despite Destiny's very capable best efforts. IF for some reason it were trafficking, narcotics, or gang activity, I think the server for FJ would straight up melt. 

One of my friends texted me, "this is like your Super Bowl!" Obviously hoping it is financial crimes and Jim Bob and associates get their due. 

• Upvote 17
  • Haha 31
  • Love 1

It’s pretty clear to me that this is not a Josh only crime/crimes. I am almost sure it’s some thing  JB related and all his older sons are involved one way or another’s.

• Upvote 4

From the Duggar Family Official Facebook page. 
7CAC54D0-51EB-4F05-BDDB-3FC10629305B.thumb.jpeg.b089770643b75d711a28fa57004665a0.jpeg

Since many of the humpers believe the media spreads “fake news,” I’m sure they’ll believe the Duggars instead of Homeland Security and multiple reputable news sources. 

Edited by Alice in Fundieland
Added a thought
  • Upvote 13
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 11
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, nst said:

for people in the back 

what are medicorps and how does it relate to them? 

A fake charity that the Duggars and Bates + others set up to solicit money and goods in a guise for doing International work. They were soliciting during the last hurricane, where they showed up with their guns on their hips and their hands extended. They have not received proper clearance for this charity.

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 3

14 minutes ago, Galbin said:

Given that Josh seems to be involved, I wonder about the cyber crime aspect. I am sure raids like that are expensive for law enforcement to carry out, so there must be a valid reason. I cringe even writing this, but I do wonder if Josh was using the net at several locations for nefarious purposes involving minors. He is so repugnant I would not put it past him.

I have a feeling Josh is definitely involved in this. Josh and a company he is involved with are being sued because of an alleged illegal piece of property transaction. It's very possible something got uncovered in the lawsuit and now the feds are on to them for real. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

My son has been sick, I can feel my throat getting sore tonight...this is exactly what I'm gonna need the next few days while I feel like crap. Obviously assuming it's something financial related to JB and not something creepy Josh has done bc I wouldn't wish for that.  :popcorn2:

Gonna need one of these outlets to find some details. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, nst said:

for people in the back 

what are medicorps and how does it relate to them? 

Buffy asked about it in this thread if you go back a couple of pages.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic