IGNORED

Duggars Raided by Homeland Security

usmcmom

13 hours ago, Carol said:

I am sorry the Kellers ever produced children.   I know that's harsh but I feel strongly about it.  They've relegated most of their daughters and daughters-in-law to lives of patriarchal servitude, zero autonomy and constant, wearing child bearing.  All in service of mean spirited, hateful god.

I don't think Kellers are the worst. They are as bad as the majority of fundies, but accepting their kids leaving the cult, divorcing and having kids while remaining single is a proof of love, considering their beliefs.

I think being raised by Kellers must had been a nightmare, but I can picture worse situations, like Rodrigues, Andersons and probably even Bates and Duggars (last two, because the extremely high number of children, that made mothers invisible for half the kids). 

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 2

19 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

The term as applied to Josh,  "Sex Pest" first appeared either on FG or Primetimer in the Counting On threads.  It was a link to either an online mag like Daily Mail or a link to a snarky vlogger. I remember clicking on the link and reading/hearing it and I only read FG and Primetime.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic