IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 38: What Can They Shill Next?

Coconut Flan

I honestly don't know where else to post about this, but I've just started a new Sims 4 game file with a lovely lady called Michel Dooger-Frump, with a destiny to have 100 babies. I'm scared of myself. I thought about creating a Jim-Beb to father the children, but it's much more fun with one's sim slutting around I guess.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 26

21 hours ago, finnlassie said:

I honestly don't know where else to post about this, but I've just started a new Sims 4 game file with a lovely lady called Michel Dooger-Frump, with a destiny to have 100 babies. I'm scared of myself. I thought about creating a Jim-Beb to father the children, but it's much more fun with one's sim slutting around I guess.

I once put a Sims 'lady' in a trailer home go get her pregnant from as many men as possible. At some point she had 4 sons from different fathers but then I did not play further. I should try again...

The trick is to already romance the man when still pregnant from the first. Then right after the birth you can call the new guy.

Also, in Sims 4 Cityliving there is an appartment where you have higher chance of multiple pregnancies (twins/triplets).

Edited by CarrotCake
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, CarrotCake said:

I once put a Sims 'lady' in a trailer home go get her pregnant from as many men as possible. At some point she had 4 sons from different fathers but then I did not play further. I should try again... 

The trick is to already romance the man when still pregnant from the first. Then right after the birth you can call the new guy. 

Also, in Sims 4 Cityliving there is an appartment where you have higher chance of multiple pregnancies (twins/triplets). 

I've only done a full 100 babies, back in Sims 3. Twice. I still have the baby list from the other one somewhere, with all of the fathers added... girl gotta keep track ? Sims 4 is just a really boring game in general especially compared to the previous games, I only find happiness in all of the challenges, really.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

I opened up the game and forgot I made her have the evil trait. What have I done.

Would people be interested to see updates of Michel That Is In No Way Inspired By Michelle? Should I make a thread for them somewhere or make blog posts?

09-30-19_8:54:32 PM.png

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 23
  • Love 1

On 9/20/2019 at 7:08 PM, adidas said:

Yes please!

I am on bed rest (recovering from influenza, hence my increase in posting during waking hours) and I’m bored out of my brain. I am too tired to do anything but I need something to entertain me because I’m past the stage of sleeping for 22 hours a day.

Please feel free to @ me, or to send or post links for me. I’m likely to forget that I posted this haha.

I'm recovering from whatever the hell it was that hit me. Still coughing (and peeing) like crazy. For some reason, when I get sick, my right hip decides to hurt like hell. Between being sick and all the other shit, I don't have the energy to even take a shower. No appetite either so I'm sure that's not helping one bit. I pretty much stopped eating the week hubby was in the hospital (before he died) and haven't really eaten since. Not hungry and my stomach and food have a mutual hatred thing going anyway. 

• Love 24

6 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

I'm recovering from whatever the hell it was that hit me. Still coughing (and peeing) like crazy. For some reason, when I get sick, my right hip decides to hurt like hell. Between being sick and all the other shit, I don't have the energy to even take a shower. No appetite either so I'm sure that's not helping one bit. I pretty much stopped eating the week hubby was in the hospital (before he died) and haven't really eaten since. Not hungry and my stomach and food have a mutual hatred thing going anyway. 

I’m sorry. I had this same crap in August. I think it was a flu because I had a fever, headache and body aches. The cough, oh the cough, and yes my hips have hurt ever since! Get well!

• Upvote 4

Just now, SassyPants said:

I’m sorry. I had this same crap in August. I think it was a flu because I had a fever, headache and body aches. The cough, oh the cough, and yes my hips have hurt ever since! Get well!

I'm on week 2 of the cough. The cough and pain in my hip is enough to wake me out of an Ambien sleep. You know you're in bad shape when pain wakes you out of Ambien la la land. 

Now back to convince daughter in law to get pup for little one...I'm getting there...

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

Well then, waiting for baby palooza to start. I belive November is supposed to be the big month, but I seem to remember Kendra having an early November due date? 

19 minutes ago, Thorns said:

Well then, waiting for baby palooza to start. I belive November is supposed to be the big month, but I seem to remember Kendra having an early November due date? 

Her baby registry says the 6th

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

5 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Her baby registry says the 6th

Wait, Kendra has a registry? Has this been talked about before? Idg having a registry for your second child, especially one that has a sibling that was born ~1 year ago. 

• Upvote 6
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • I Agree 2

50 minutes ago, llg1234 said:

Wait, Kendra has a registry? Has this been talked about before? Idg having a registry for your second child, especially one that has a sibling that was born ~1 year ago. 

But this one is a girl! They will not be able to reuse a single thing! :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 27

I think Kendra will give birth early again. Probably the final few days of October. Prepare for the babygeddon in 5, 4, 3...

• Upvote 4

On 9/29/2019 at 4:44 PM, finnlassie said:

Will you be playing the 100 Baby Challenge by the rules or 'adapted' to a fundie matriarch?

'Cause if you play by the rules your kids will have a much better childhood and education than the Duggars could have ever hoped for. 

• Haha 4

If anyone without a CFA wants to try the Duggar's hate chicken- apparently Sam's club has a really good dupe of the chicken and fries. I haven't tried it yet but just passing along the info. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.delish.com/food-news/amp28635007/sams-club-chick-fil-a-chicken-sandwiches-waffle-fries/

Edited by Kelsey
Add link
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SweetJuly said:

Will you be playing the 100 Baby Challenge by the rules or 'adapted' to a fundie matriarch?

'Cause if you play by the rules your kids will have a much better childhood and education than the Duggars could have ever hoped for.  

I'm planning on keeping her breeding til she can no longer afford potions of youth, and then the next matriarch will rise... :twisted:

• Haha 10

The Duggars’ trip out West rolls on. They’re in LA visiting Jinger, with Jana posting from the Brady Bunch house and the DFO account posting about taking the younger girls to the American Girl store. Mackenzie turns ten tomorrow!

• Thank You 3

8 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

The Duggars’ trip out West rolls on. They’re in LA visiting Jinger, with Jana posting from the Brady Bunch house and the DFO account posting about taking the younger girls to the American Girl store. Mackenzie turns ten tomorrow!

The duggars gave me whiplash with that post. Not only did they go into a store which openly encourages girls to break the glass ceiling and pursue a life bigger then what they're handed (not to mention being relatively secular and likely full of NIKE shoppers) but they then BOUGHT something for their granddaughter as a birthday gift that's both age appropriate and comes with a book encouraging girls to pursue their dreams. 

I'm seriously waiting for the other shoe to drop and learn that like, they take the book away and write their own appropriate godly version

• Upvote 7

18 hours ago, Kelsey said:

If anyone without a CFA wants to try the Duggar's hate chicken- apparently Sam's club has a really good dupe of the chicken and fries. I haven't tried it yet but just passing along the info. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.delish.com/food-news/amp28635007/sams-club-chick-fil-a-chicken-sandwiches-waffle-fries/

I gotta say though, CFA's fries are awful. They're so thick that they're soggy within five minutes, and they're unsalted. I've seen the boxes the frozen fries come in. They say clearly right on the outside, SALT BEFORE SERVING. But they NEVER DO. And salt doesn't stick to fries that are already cooling, so no matter how much you add, all you'll get is a pile of white at the bottom of the container and by the time you're done choking down those waffle-shaped sponges you'll wish that white was cocaine just to feel something. Sure, you can dip them in sauce, but it's lipstick on a pig. Worse actually, because pigs taste good and I actually want lipstick near my mouth. Every bite of those fries is a new revelation in mush and blandness. And heaven forbid you want to take those sad little fuckers home. I sure hope you've got an air fryer, because a car trip sucks what little flavor and texture there is right out of those Nuggets of Caucasian and replaces it with the fresh taste of minivan carpet. You're better off mixing them with some milk and serving them as mashed potatoes that, while they would make your grandmother weep in disappointment, at least do not presume to usurp the title of hot, crispy, salty french fries. I would rather starve for a week and be rewarded by a single cold Wendy's french fry dropped into my mouth by a rabid seagull than ever touch Chick Fil A's fries again. 

The chicken is good, though. 

• Haha 33
  • I Agree 2

Do you ever thing Jordyn and the other two little Js ever look at M1 and think why does she look so nice and put together and we look like we rolled around in the wash basket and what landed on us stayed on us? 

Why did Jordyn need a hideous extra skirt under that dress? No tights left? 

What is wrong with the length of that dress without the extra skirt. 

Fucking modesty on a ten year old ffs

E7CC53A8-CA4A-454C-9F2D-D2C2764D2068.png

B61E38A6-58C5-4748-B8EF-76D67DFCD986.png

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 2
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 9

16 hours ago, finnlassie said:

I'm planning on keeping her breeding til she can no longer afford potions of youth, and then the next matriarch will rise... :twisted:

The secret is to get her pregnant asap after each birth because Sims don't age when pregnant. (Maybe that's why Michelle still looks rather youthful...)

My Sim still has 3 days until she ages up from YA to Adult, and she's up to 56 babeeeez :my_biggrin: 

• Haha 8

17 minutes ago, SweetJuly said:

The secret is to get her pregnant asap after each birth because Sims don't age when pregnant. (Maybe that's why Michelle still looks rather youthful...)

My Sim still has 3 days until she ages up from YA to Adult, and she's up to 56 babeeeez :my_biggrin:  

Yup, it's awesome that they don't age when pregnant! I'll keep on playing the Sims 4 and this specific save game on my laptop... just got my new computer, way beefier than my laptop, and I'm currently installing sims 3!

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Sonic the Whoredgehog said:

I gotta say though, CFA's fries are awful. They're so thick that they're soggy within five minutes, and they're unsalted. I've seen the boxes the frozen fries come in. They say clearly right on the outside, SALT BEFORE SERVING. But they NEVER DO. And salt doesn't stick to fries that are already cooling, so no matter how much you add, all you'll get is a pile of white at the bottom of the container and by the time you're done choking down those waffle-shaped sponges you'll wish that white was cocaine just to feel something. Sure, you can dip them in sauce, but it's lipstick on a pig. Worse actually, because pigs taste good and I actually want lipstick near my mouth. Every bite of those fries is a new revelation in mush and blandness. And heaven forbid you want to take those sad little fuckers home. I sure hope you've got an air fryer, because a car trip sucks what little flavor and texture there is right out of those Nuggets of Caucasian and replaces it with the fresh taste of minivan carpet. You're better off mixing them with some milk and serving them as mashed potatoes that, while they would make your grandmother weep in disappointment, at least do not presume to usurp the title of hot, crispy, salty french fries. I would rather starve for a week and be rewarded by a single cold Wendy's french fry dropped into my mouth by a rabid seagull than ever touch Chick Fil A's fries again. 

Well that was an intense ride! I don't mind their fries but I'm not big on salt and I dip them in the BBQ sauce.

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, Sonic the Whoredgehog said:

I wish I had as much passion for anything as you have against Chick Fil A’s fries. :think: 

• Haha 26
  • I Agree 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic