IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 38: What Can They Shill Next?

Coconut Flan

2 minutes ago, marmalade said:

She's already taken it down. I went to look, and she has no current stories.

Here are some screenshots I took. Sorry if they kinda suck. 

Spoiler

0F603B6B-184A-4AE4-9512-75B1ED9D6E3A.thumb.jpeg.5d71617478d3acc13769f91310e699db.jpeg
4DD02CE0-CDC7-4BE6-AA03-5CFF91597AA5.thumb.jpeg.dd4b5a5df15f30622a56dd1f4a24f4aa.jpeg

4EDEC3BB-190C-4C96-A779-D091000187ED.thumb.jpeg.f7f8545ba43ff4b8786b3ea8abb1b6a6.jpeg

• Thank You 5

12 minutes ago, marmalade said:

She's already taken it down. I went to look, and she has no current stories.

It’s still there I screen shot and posted it a couple of mins ago in the Anna thread 

8 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Here are some screenshots I took. Sorry if they kinda suck. 

Hide contents

imageproxy.php?img=&key=3ab7423d8dc6a9e60F603B6B-184A-4AE4-9512-75B1ED9D6E3A.thumb.jpeg.5d71617478d3acc13769f91310e699db.jpeg
4DD02CE0-CDC7-4BE6-AA03-5CFF91597AA5.thumb.jpeg.dd4b5a5df15f30622a56dd1f4a24f4aa.jpeg

4EDEC3BB-190C-4C96-A779-D091000187ED.thumb.jpeg.f7f8545ba43ff4b8786b3ea8abb1b6a6.jpeg

Oh she did take it down when I went back to check. It was still open so I got the last few seconds and a couple more screen shots. She must have gotten to much flack for it. Coward, 

Spoiler

Um sorry still working out this hidden thing  

so pulled it. 
I always thought Jenni and jordyn were the odd ones out duggar looks wise. I can now see some of the older girls looks in Jenni. 

091538BC-3C10-4A0F-A4F8-402098DC0D64.png

CF417C91-FEDF-4EA5-8ABD-BD879D8F45ED.png

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

On 3/30/2020 at 9:13 PM, AussieKrissy said:

It’s still there I screen shot and posted it a couple of mins ago in the Anna thread 

Oh she did take it down when I went back to check. It was still open so I got the last few seconds and a couple more screen shots. She must have gotten to much flack for it. Coward, 

Reveal hidden contents

Um sorry still working out this hidden thing  

so pulled it. 
I always thought Jenni and jordyn were the odd ones out duggar looks wise. I can now see some of the older girls looks in Jenni. 

091538BC-3C10-4A0F-A4F8-402098DC0D64.png

CF417C91-FEDF-4EA5-8ABD-BD879D8F45ED.png

Is that Hannie making the face in the background? Is that intentional AKA, not keeping sweet, or just an unfortunate catch of the camera?

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Is that Hannie making the face in the background? Is that intentional AKA, not keeping sweet, or just an unfortunate catch of the camera?

It’s intentional. Hannie didn’t lose all her spunk. I used to love how spunky that girl was when she was little. 

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

Wow, Hannie looks a lot like Jinger in that pic. I’ve never noticed that before. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

Jana is shilling some fitness scales on Instagram. Bit rich of her telling folk how to ‘stay healthy’ when her parents were hosting a coronavirus family & hangers on party on Monday night. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

@Plus her family isn't known for promoting physical fitness and healthy recipes by a long shot. I dont have all that much snark when Ben and Jeremy post nutrition and fitness posts because they have a more little more credibility on those subjects. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

@Plus her family isn't known for promoting physical fitness and healthy recipes by a long shot. I dont have all that much snark when Ben and Jeremy post nutrition and fitness posts because they have a more little more credibility on those subjects. 

It’s also notable that Ben & Jessa didn’t appear to be at the party - I didn’t spot Abbie or JD either? 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

It’s also notable that Ben & Jessa didn’t appear to be at the party - I didn’t spot Abbie or JD either? 

Maybe, hopefully, because Abbie was a nurse, she has enough sense to practice social distancing. Jessa and Ben haven't said anything (that I'm aware of) about their views on the COVID-19 and what they're doing about it.

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Perrierwithlemon said:

Maybe, hopefully, because Abbie was a nurse, she has enough sense to practice social distancing. Jessa and Ben haven't said anything (that I'm aware of) about their views on the COVID-19 and what they're doing about it.

Jessa mentioned in a couple of recent Instagram posts that they have to stay home, including showing Ben putting up playground equipment in the back yard.  They haven't been spotted out and about on others' social media either.

• Upvote 12
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

Just imagine if someone had the virus in their big gathering. They would end up completely overcrowding the local hospital. 

• Upvote 13
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Just imagine if someone had the virus in their big gathering. They would end up completely overcrowding the local hospital. 

Just reading this sent actual shudders down my spine. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

This is unrelated to livestreams or the virus, but I just wanted to mention it somewhere.

I got a long "shag" haircut a little over a month ago. Love it. Last night I slept with a long braid in (partially just to see how it would look in the morning), and oh my god. I accidentally recreated Michelle's signature mullet look quite well. I'm glad I'm the only person in my house who notices this.

That's all.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 42
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic