IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 38: What Can They Shill Next?

Coconut Flan

41 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

Just discover that Jed has now an account, do we think he could be the next to court? Or maybe he want to follow Thurd in polics?

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20191026-184112_Instagram.thumb.jpg.584634ff17a6d3b765adecc4d3446b54.jpgScreenshot_20191026-184044_Instagram.thumb.jpg.4122d13218efd5bbeac1984be53e3890.jpg

I am pretty sure he is the next. Posted my suspicion in another thread. I think the beard gave him away. I only ever see them with facial hair when in a relationship or married. But I don’t follow them too closely so the pattern comes from pretty incomplete data. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

I’ve been saying he was next ever since we found out that he was the director of a Christian retreat/camp a few months ago. He seemed like the one that was the most ready. I haven’t noticed the facial hair @just_ordinary but that’s an interesting theory!

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

By the looks of it I'd say he's definitely planning on running for political office. May he fail miserably and be too ashamed to ever run again. ❤️

• Upvote 28
  • Rufus Bless 14
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 4

Does it bug anyone else that they used a photo of Joy pregnant with Annabell(e) as her “happy birthday” post??

To me that’s incredibly insensitive.... are there no other recent photos that would work??

I skimmed the comments and was expecting lots of “joys expecting again”... wasn’t disappointed. Including someone saying even though her belly was big she had lost weight.... wtf??

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, kiwi said:

Does it bug anyone else that they used a photo of Joy pregnant with Annabell(e) as her “happy birthday” post??

To me that’s incredibly insensitive.... are there no other recent photos that would work??

I skimmed the comments and was expecting lots of “joys expecting again”... wasn’t disappointed. Including someone saying even though her belly was big she had lost weight.... wtf??

Joy commented and said this:

Spoiler

15429F57-CB57-40BD-9E34-5761BB11ECDF.thumb.jpeg.e323c348189073a9df78a2c8c77e47c8.jpeg

• Upvote 19
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 7

5 hours ago, kiwi said:

No, I don't find it insensitive at all. Those photos of the pregnancy and Annabelle shouldn't be ignored or forgotten if Joy is ok with it. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 5

9 hours ago, kiwi said:

I wasn't sure where to post this as it's come up in the Joy thread, Carlin thread and here- so this isn't a direct response to you... 

Here is a very well written facebook post about infant loss and the stigma that loss parents deal with around sharing their experiences and babies. 

• Thank You 1
  • Love 14

I figured she would but I'm still glad Carlin asked Joy before posting. That way if she didn't want to or wasn't ready Joy could say no and Carlin could find another picture and as it turned out Joy was fine with it and I do like her explaining why. But either way Joy gets to decide.  

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

Jed has interned at the Arkansas State House of Representatives but that doesn't exactly make him qualified to run for the State house.  He's 20 and has been home schooled.  He doesn't mingle much with non-fundie folks.  I hope he loses by a huge margin.

I guess Jim Boob is still pissed about that lost political race and now he has to have one of his sons in government.  Lord knows, Josh won't be running for anything.

• Upvote 24
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

I found out that Megan Godfrey is a democrat, bilingual, has a degree in Spanish, a masters in education, and currently pursuing a PhD from UofArk. He’s is a 20 year old with 0 higher education and extremely questionable primary education. This is sad. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 35
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 2

Ugh.  Don't internships like that usually go to college students?  If he wins, he will unseat a female Democrat.  I hope he loses and never runs for anything again.  

• Upvote 26
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 5

2 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

I found out that Megan Godfrey is a democrat, bilingual, has a degree in Spanish, a masters in education, and currently pursuing a PhD from UofArk. He’s is a 20 year old with 0 higher education and extremely questionable primary education. This is sad. 

In other words, he's a perfect Trump Republican candidate!

I'll slink back to the political forum now.

• Upvote 21
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

JB must not have been able to get John David to run.  He was the logical choice and at least he had the experience of being a constable.  He ran for alderman in 2010 and 2012 and lost both times so maybe he decided that was enough.

Joe was the next logical choice.  Joe's even had some college - if you count Crown College.

He's just going to keep making Jed or Jeremiah or some other J named boy run until one of them gets into office.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

On 10/27/2019 at 7:16 AM, singsingsing said:

By the looks of it I'd say he's definitely planning on running for political office. May he fail miserably and be too ashamed to ever run again. ❤️

Your words to gods ears. But hey trump..... 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 1

This is an extremely contested seat. Megan Godfrey won the district by 29 votes in 2018. (Source)

Dear Rufus, I hope she kicks Jed Duggar's entitled, uneducated white ass.

• Upvote 27
  • Rufus Bless 6
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 4

Jed has interned at the Arkansas State House of Representatives but that doesn't exactly make him qualified to run for the State house.  He's 20 and has been home schooled.  He doesn't mingle much with non-fundie folks.  I hope he loses by a huge margin.
I guess Jim Boob is still pissed about that lost political race and now he has to have one of his sons in government.  Lord knows, Josh won't be running for anything.

The only thing Josh will be running from is the police
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 15
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, kiwi said:

The only thing Josh will be running from is the police

And most probably his true desires.... 

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 1
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, mmd10 said:

Half the town is made up of his family

And that's the goal of Quiverfull.   Think of how many Duggar voters there will be 3, 4, 5 election cycles from now.  Plus all the other fundies multiplying all over the place.   Look at the wave of babies just this year.  That's 5 baby girls who will grow up to vote however their husbands tell them to, plus their husbands.  That's ten voters right there.   It's scary when you think about it.   

I would say no way this half-wit will get elected,  but since 2016 I think anything's possible.   

• Upvote 28
  • I Agree 1

6 hours ago, mmd10 said:

Says you have to be 21 to run, hopefully this rings true. Half the town is made up of his family ?

He’ll be 21 the 30th of December 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic